Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Brandon

Re: Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Post by Brandon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:39 pm

"That might be true, without you it wouldn't work."
Marshall took another sip from his glasses, then set a stack of envelopes addressed to Emi on the desk, "It's not all about me. It's about us."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight all around. Cross your heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:41 pm

"You could get any smuck to pilot it with you"

* Emi frowns in confusion as she takes one of these envelopes and reads whats inside whilst taking a sip
Books are better than People

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 pm

"That's not true. You don't come across compability category R pilots every day. Your combat prowess in incredibly and you motions are remarkably fluid. There's only one person I would rather pilot with. You're as important as I am."
Marshall finished his glass, "Anyway, do you want to do the Jaeger Weekly and KKTV interviews?"
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight all around. Cross your heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:54 pm

" i ugh..um yeah sure? "

*Emi rubs the back of her neck and finishes off the drink, placing the glass in the desk. And takes the fan mail and puts it under her arm

"When are these interviews?'

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 pm

"Jaeger Weekly at the end of the month. Probably within the next week for KKTV."
Marshall stood up walking to the gun safe next to the refrigerator, and began putting in the combination, "KKTV will have to be a video call since we can't go to LA to do it live."
Marshall pulled a small Fender amp and a guitar case from the safe then closed it. He plugged in the amp then walked back to his desk, setting the amp beside him, "For Jaeger Weekly they'll send someone over to do it."
Marshall opened the case, pulling out an all-black Fender Stratocaster with white strings, the closed the case and set it beside him, "I don't know exact dates but I'll let you know as soon as I can."

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 pm

"Im not very good when it comes to..speaking aloud i tend to stumble abit then make a tit of myself... so you might need to do the majority of the talking...what sort of thing are they intrested exactly?

*Emi starts to relax more and leans back in her chair

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:22 pm

"Probably a little history, what it's like piloting a jaegar, what we do in our down time."
Marshall plugged his guitar into the amp and turned the amp on, "And they are definitely going to ask us if we're a couple, so be ready for that one."

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:27 pm

" i bet they will try and twist it into a relationship thing. They did that with my Elder brother and the Princess of India..."

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:36 pm

"They also did that with Pentecost and Sevier. Anyways, unless you'd like to hear my play my guitar and sing, you can go do whatever you'd like to do. Unless we have an almost perfectly timed kaiju attack..."
Marshall paused for a moment, "Which we don't."

Tanith
Bronze

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:38 pm

"Guitar playing...possibly. singing? No thank youuuu"

*Emi stands and leaves. She heads back to the Gym to do some endurance training. After about an hour of that shes goes to have a shower