Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Post by Apophis » Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 am

It didn't take long for the yellow bio-luminescent lines to come into view. That's when the jaegar stopped. Marshall reached up to the control panel, flipping up the cover of a toggle switch. Marshall took a deep breath, then shouted, "Here comes the pain!"
The jaegar then began to dash across the surface of the water, leaving a trail of steam with a roostertail of water as the air raid siren spooled up. The kaiju caught sight of the jaegar, letting out a roar that was drowned out by the siren. The jaegar jumped as the kaiju swung a claw in vain. Midnight's hands made a tight grip on Shiku's fin, flipping over Shiku, then threw the kaiju over it's head, then jumped. Midnight then jumped as Shiku traveled through the air. As the kaiju hit the water, Midnight landed on its chest. The kaiju slid across the seabed with Midnight standing on it's chest. As Shiku stopped, Midnight jumped backwards, performing a flip before it landed, then raised its fist, the air raid siren spooling down.
The kaiju stood, letting out another roar and began rushing Midnight. The kaiju swung, time slowing down once more. Midnight ducked under the claw, and time returned to normal as Midnight's left hand grabbed Shiku's fin again, then another shout from Marshall, "Open wide!"
The right hand then grasped Shiku's lower jaw, then pulled. Midnight's hand came free, and opened, throwing Shiku's lower jaw into the distance. Shiku gave a roar in pain. Midnight didn't waste time, grabbing Shiku's smaller arms, then placed a foot against Shiku's chest and pulled. As Midnight came free, it backflipped, landed, then stood, throwing the severed arms over its shoulder. Midnight Then lunged forward, the right hand grasping the fin, the left hand then began dealing crushing blows to the right side of Shiku's head. After several blows, Midnight's left fang blade extended, being plunged into Shiku's head, who began wailing it pain, then stopped suddenly, the kaiju going limp as the fang blade was twisted. Shiku's body fell into the water as the fang blade was retracted. Marshall reached up to the control panel, "Midnight to station, threat eliminated. Returning to base."
Midnight then turned around, beginning it's walk back toward the Shatterdome.
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 am

"This Jeager is fucking amazing. On another note fuck me i feel a serious migraine coming on"

*Emi hasn't even broken into a sweat after that encounter however her forehead looks more strained and she looks more emotionally drained

" and here i thought i was going ti get to train with this first"
Books are better than People

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun May 27, 2018 1:37 am

"Sorry about that. Didn't get our piracetam in time. Next time we'll have it, though. You'll be fine with a couple ibuprofen. And the rosé might help."
Midnight reached the Shatterdome, then stood on the transporter facing the ocean, which slowly pulled the jaegar back into it's bay, and Mashall spoke again, "Beenden sie alle Programme, deaktivieren sie."
The jaegar powered off, the drift being terminated. The transporter then stopped, Marshall stepping off the control platform and away from the feedback cradle, "I've never seen another jaegar destroy a kaiju like that. I have good feelings about the future."
The con-podd opened and Marshall exited the jaegar, pulling off his helmet, welcomed by a roar of applause.
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 am

* Emi gets out of the Jaeger and takes off her Helmet, trying to slip through people on her way to her Bunk where she knows shes got some tablets in there somewhere. She takes some tablets and lies on her Bunk closing her eyes

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:32 pm

In the past 36 hours, Omega Midnight has become an overnight sensation. Analysts and veteran pilots can't quite figure out how Midnight did what it did, but the viral video of the battle proves that Midnight could be very successful in the future.
Since the fight, the crew of Midnight has been requested to do interviews, mainly from Jaegar Weekly magazine, and Kaiju Krush TV.

Tofino Shatterdome, June 15th, 2021, 1:26 PM.

"Emily Williams, please report to Marshall Rogers' office. Repeat, Emily Williams, please report to Marshall Rogers' office."

Marshall's office.

Marshall licked the tip of his finger, sliding across the adhesive strip then closing the envelope, and placed it in his out box. He then picked up another piece of paper and began reading. Fan mail, and Marshall made the decision to write back as much as he could.
Last edited by Apophis on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Brandon A. Bogar

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 pm

*Emi knocks on the door off the office, tucking in her shirt. She was just in the gym doing some weight lifting when the announcement came through so she's still in her work out gear

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Marhall looked up from the letter to the door, "Es ist offen."
He paused for a moment, then spoke again, "Come in."
He set the letter down and walked to his refrigerator and opened the door. He pulled out a bottle of Dom Perignon Rosé and two glasses, both etched with an Omega symbol containing a crescent moon. He set them down on the desk and sat down, beginning to remove the foil from the bottle.
- Brandon A. Bogar

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 pm

*Emi enters and closes the door behind her. She Tries to tame her hair . She sighs and takes a seat.

"Ow this looks ever so fancy" Emi Chirps

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:23 pm

"Sicher."
Marshall finished removing the foil and cap, and carefully worked the cork out of the neck, "We're a hit."
Marshall filled both glasses, then began rifling around in his desk, before finding a champagne sealer and placing it on the bottle, "I never knew you could get this famous in 35 seconds. New record, by the way. I also been hearing rumors that Capcom wants us in the next Pacific Rim game."
Marshall slid a glass across his desk, then took a sip from his own glass, "How's things working for you?"
- Brandon A. Bogar

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:27 pm

*Emi takes the glass and swills it around the glass, looking down at it

'Nothings really changed, at all for me. Your the creator of it after all"

*Emi rubs the back of her leg with her foot and takes a sip