Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Post by Apophis » Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 am

"Lass uns das machen."
Marshall exited the drive room to the catwalk into Midnight's conn-pod, followed by a technician. He walked inside and stepped onto the left command platform, which then locked his boots in place. The feedback cradle slid from the back of the conn-pod to attach to Marshall's back, which was then bolted to Marshall's back by the technician. Marshall looked at the control panel to three lights, the left light green, the other two red.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Emi goes into the right hand side connpod of the Midnight. She locks her boots in place whilst humming spongebob square pants theme tune, she lets the technician lock the cradle into her back.

'Right so just like a normal simulation but let it in got it "
Books are better than People

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 am

Marshall looked at the lights as the right turned green, then the middle, "Right."
A voice came over the intercom, "Station to Omega Midnight, do you read?"
"We read you station. We seem ready here. You might get some weird readings and anamolies during drifting. Ignore them."
"Omega Midnight, what kind of readings and anomalies?"
"You'll probably be getting drift readings similar to Crimson Typhoon. I'm not sure about the anomalies. Omega Midnight, ready for drift."
"Copy Omega Midnight, initiating neural handshake in 15 seconds."
Marshall took a deep breath and closed his eyes, clearing his mind for the drift.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 am

" Here goes nothing..."
Emi also closes her eyes preparing herself for the neural Handshake

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sat May 26, 2018 11:18 pm

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1."
A flurry of memories, Emi's, Marshall's, and some even from the jaegar, then one memory stuck.

The pink liquid dripped off Marshall's visor, falling to the snow outside the exposed con-podd. Marshall uttered two words, "Tumatsu protocolu."

Marshall snapped back to the current.
"Omega Midnight, we're reading three pilots."
"Station, you're reading two pilots and the jaegar."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

"Yup defo just me, The Marshal guy and this big JJaegar here"

*Emi tries to force away anything she dosnt want her new partner to see during this neural Handshake

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun May 27, 2018 12:24 am

"Copy Omega Midnight, you got mid 90's across the board."

Tofino Shatterdome, June 14th, 2021, 3:26 AM.

Roughly 45 minutes ago, a Category 3 Trespasser Type kaiju, code named Shiku came through the breach. It's trajectory puts its course directly to the Queen Charlotte Shatterdome. Omega Midnight is deployed to intercept and terminate.

The transporter slowly tilted Omega Midnight back to a standing position. As the transporter reached the end of the tracks a voice came over the intercom, "Station to Midnight, ready to deploy."
As the jaegar returned to it's standing position, Marshall reached to the control panel, pressing the intercom button, "Midnight to station, deploy."
The transporter released the jaegar, which splashed into the water, coming up to the jaegar's shins. Marshall pressed the intercom button, "Sensors read hostile 3 clicks out, heading in interception trajectory."
"Copy Midnight, happy hunting."
Marshall moved his hand from the intercom button and spoke, "Lass uns das machen."
The jaegar began walking through the water toward the kaiju reading, while Marshall spoke, "Aktivieren sie erweiterte kampf programme. Zeit test ein bis drei, initiieren."
At that moment, everything slowed down, the jaeger's movement, the pilots, even the water. After about three seconds, everything returned to normal, and Marshall continued, "Zeit festgelegt eins bis vier punkt fünf. Offene sauerstoff und wasserstoff kraftstoffleitungen. Prime rockets, festgelegt fortgeschrittene ampf programme zur automatischen aktivierung."
Last edited by Apophis on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 am

"Ugh Marshel i dont understand what your saying right now what do you want me to do??"

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 am

"Doesn't matter what I said, just follow my lead."
As the jaegar continued, it left a trail of bubbles and steam, "Be ready to engage on visual contact."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Sun May 27, 2018 12:34 am

"Nooyooo im just gonna stand there and look at it. Of course ill engage it. "

* she keeps walking forward towards the Target