Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: Omega Midnight [Tanith]

Post by Apophis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:42 am

"'Rip and tear.' The jaegar's not doing what we want it to do."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 am

" i thought that was expected ? You did said it had a mind of its own..in a sense."
Books are better than People

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 am

"Yeah, but we're supposed to pilot the jaegar. But instead the jaegar is piloting us."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:28 am

" back to the drawing board then i guess? What are we going to say if anyone asks what happened?"

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:14 am

There was a series of small pops, and Marshall stepped off the platform and away from the feedback cradle. He climbed up the ladder and opened the top hatch to the conn-pod then stepped out, "Up here."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 am

" fine fine"

* Emi pops out of the feedback cradle and follows Marshall out

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Marshall closed the hatch behind him and stood up, "There is no drawing board to go back to. We can't let anyone know about this, because I like having a job. I know I didn't write an RC routine into Sigma, and I know Nauthlus-4 Zirca Sync doesn't have an RC routine. I'll have to take a look at the QCD and see if I put something there that I shouldn't have. Let's get back, I want a look at that QCD."
Marshall opened the hatch and climbed down the ladder. He stepped on the control platform as the feedback cradle moved to attach to his suit. He looked at the three lights, the left and middle lights green.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 pm

"You do realise when you say all those complicated words my brain just Switches off. If anyone asks it was my idea to gut it , cant havr it ruin your reputation "

* she gets back in

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Omega starting walking back toward the transport, "I can't really call brass and say, 'Something's wrong with my jaegar give me $10,000,000.' I'll have to spend hours going through the codes to find the anomalies and try to write them out, if I can."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:02 pm

" is it really that big of an issue? If we keep it underwraps we can figure it out whilst we drive it. Pinpoint it more. II kinda just want to sit with it and connect with it more youknow, do a drift with it"