The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Winter
Silver

Re: The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Post by Winter » Thu May 17, 2018 2:40 am

Isabella couldn’t stop the tears that were filling her eyes. No matter what Haze did to explain the situation to her only made it worse. Her fear and anxiety growing at the thought of the captain being on the island. Haze probably wouldn’t protect her if it came down to it. He hardly knew her and she was mute. She could possibly scream if her entire being required it for safety but after years of not speaking mostly now by will Isabella’s true voice was very weak from the incident so many years ago and the non use of it for over ten years.

Isabella curled up weakly as if to defend herself from any unknown and unwanted things. She just needed comfort knowing there was none. In honesty she was terrified for her own life. With no way to walk and her torso still very sensitive, any harsh movements would reopen the wound. She was powerless to anyone. Also comfort needed in pushing away the guilt she felt for surviving a tragic occurrence when hardly anyone did. Her duchess was dead at sea. There was nothing left for Isabella even if she ever did make it off the island.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

Haze felt like it was odd to see Isabella so disheartened, it even made him wonder if she was the same person who had the guts to glare at him when he slapped her. "I would have killed the people in the ship, if the captain didn't." Haze had no sense of guilt at killing, or death, as that was all he was involved in for the entirety of his life. He didn't understand the sense of guilt Isabella was feeling, but he did understand that she was upset and afraid. Hugging Isabella, Haze said, "It is not your fault. The captain killed them, I would have killed them, not you."

It was an odd sight to see a man who killed his own father comforting a lady in a deserted island.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Isabella wasn’t listening to anything Haze said as calmed herself down and stopped the sniffling. Her fear still huge and overpowering. She froze though when he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. She nodded to him and buried her head in his chest her hands resting next to them. She was calm but didn’t want to move it was very weird but comforting to be in his hold.

Blushing she stayed completely still and bit her lower lip wondering why he held her in the first place. He didn’t really know her and barely learned her name. She wasn’t used to affection at all.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

For Haze, being with Isabella was weird. He didn't particularly hate it, but it wasn't like he was crazy passionate about being with her at least within his standards as of now. Yet when he was with her, he oddly ended up being emotional... the very thing he was taught not to be.

It was not long before Haze hugged Isabella harder, and quickly rolled on the floor once. At the very place where the two just were was a poison dart- The captain was here to get rid of them.

Haze also saw this as an opportunity. The captain planned to be on this island after the crash, so he probably had a way to leave this island ready. If he killed the captain, he may be able to use that escape for himself.

remembering that he had a frightened Isabella with him, Haze stood up, and lifted Isabella with both arms. "Everything will be okay. Trust me."

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Thu May 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Isabella relaxed into Hazes hold at first, closing her eyes and sighing into his shoulder. She froze though when he gripped her harder and rolled them over. A moan of pain escaped her sweet lips since her leg was still very sensitive. She nodded softly and closed her eyes tightly trying not to cry from the pain.

She didn’t really know what was going on or why Haze got so tense and worrisome, telling her it’ll be okay. She was too focused on her leg. The roll had put it back out of place and it throbbed greatly.

The captain growled when he realized the woman who had survived was the duchesses main handmaiden. He needed to mainly take care of her before focusing on the man. The woman needed to be killed.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 am

Nate Handel was the captain of the ship, <The Fallen Apple>. He had been on the island a little bit after Haze and Isabella arrived; thinking that he was the sole survivor, Nate thought that his plans had worked. 'Now I can go home and make a fortune... I will no longer be the weak and powerless person that I was."

It was then when he saw a ray of smoke coming from a mile away, a sign of humans and a fire. Hoping that it was not a survivor, he snuck over to check. To his horror, not only were there two survivors, but they were talking about how he sank the ship. He had to get rid of them.

Haze knew he was not going to win this fight if he had his hands busy. Quickly retreating behind a tree, he moved Isabella to behind his back, and used vines to tie her waist with his, and her legs to his thighs so that they don't dangle around. "Hold around my neck tight with both hands, and don't let go." He whispered to Isabella- Haze hated losing, and was not about to go down like this.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri May 18, 2018 12:51 am

Isabella groaned when Haze grabbed her and moved her behind a tree. The pain in her leg worsening with every movement. She whimpered when she nodded and felt him tie her to him and bolt off. Her fear made her wrap her arms around him tightly. The pain growing with every movement and yet she didn’t know what they were running from.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 2:57 am

Haze patiently waited for Nate to attack first; he would find Nate based on where he was attacking from. Haze would have to finish Nate in one blow, a prolonged fight would worsen Isabella's condition.

Meanwhile, Nate knew he was in the better position, and he did not know Haze was an assasin. This was his biggest downfall; he was overconfident about his victory. Just as Nate shot a second dart towards Isabella's leg, Haze dashed at Nate, narrowly dodging the dart.

However, was Haze forgot was that he had Isabella on his back. He was used to fighting alone, so the dart grazed the injured leg, ever so slightly. Not realizing this, Haze darted at Nate and slit the captain's throat with his dagger. Nate Handel, the man with the antidote, was now dead.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri May 18, 2018 3:09 am

Isabella groaned and cried into the back of Hazes shoulder her eyes closed tightly as the fight and running continued. She didn’t know what’s was going on. Her eyes flashed open and pain shot through her. The dart had grazed her injured leg that was already over sensitive due to the awkwardness of the angle and the body trying to heal itself. Blood began to slowly deep out and a burning sensation crept up. She cried more and squeezed Haze a gut wrenching scream tore through her lips causing her throat and voice box to clam up. Her body began to shake as the pain and heat spread.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 am

Haze looked back in shock as he untied Isabella, and saw her wounds. It was posion, and it was already too late to just suck it out. He had to find an antidote, and posions spread faster the more she tensed and moved. "It will be okay, please, hold on just a bit..."

Haze tore off Nate's shirt to tie Isabella's leg very tight; this would stop blood circulation in her leg, preventing posion from running through her body. In a very worse case scenario, cut the limb off and at least she would live. However, that was not what Haze intended to let happen. Hastily digging through Nate's belongings, he found a map to Nate's lodging, and a tranquilizer. He quickly took out a needle, and stuck the entire amount on Isabella's legs to make her lower body feel completely numb. Haze was going to find an antidote at Nate's lodging, before Isabella's leg died out of poison or lack of blood circulation. He only had a couple of hours to do that. "Please, you have to be with me. I need you to show me where this person is staying." He showed Isabella the map Nate was carrying. It would take an incredible amount of will for an ordinary maiden in such dire condition to even stay in consciousness, but the situation had no time and Haze couldn't think of anything else. He himself did not know why he was so desparate, but he was.

Who am I?