The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Winter
Silver

Re: The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Post by Winter » Mon May 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Isabella blushed as he began to wash her bare back. She held he cloth tightly to her chest and closed her eyes playing he would not find her disgusting in anyway. Most scars were from the horrific incident years ago. Sighing she but her lip and whimpered whenever his hand scrubbed near her wound. Her mind began to wander and she wondered if Haze even found her pretty. He had never stated so beofre. But her insecurities doubted him.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 29, 2018 12:28 am

Haze rarely found anything pretty, having seen so many people rise and fall made him think that beauty was only a form of luxury that never lasted. Instead he treasured each moment he was breathing, and feelings he felt towards people. Isabella was the first person who was not afraid of him. That alone put her above the rest for Haze, not her looks. Haze debated on questioning Isabella on her scars that were too old to be from the ship, but decided against it. Something told him that it was related to why Isabella became mute. "Looks don't define who anyone is. Relax, why feel afraid?" Haze asked, when even he could feel Isabella shake as he cleaned her. "You are worth more to me than what you think."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue May 29, 2018 12:54 am

Isabella shook in fear and tried to relax when she was asked to by Haze. Though his kind words did help her feel better and more relaxed she wasn’t used to the position they were in. Shivering, Isabella pulled her hair to the side and held it to her chest so he could reach her upper back and neck and shoulders. When wondered what he meant by her importantance to him. She was so confused that he even helped her.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Noticing that Isabella was feeling about as awkward as he was, Haze decided to distract her with something. He handed some of the soap to her, so that she would wash her hair, and while she was distracted with that, he quickly cleaned her legs and lower body, as she probably wouldn't even be able to feel him touch her. By the time she was done, Haze was already using soap on himself, as if nothing happened. "What area were you from?" He asked to start a conversation. "You didn't seem like you were familiar with the area today. Never been to a public bath before?"

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue May 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Isabella was grateful to him that he allows her to wash her own hair. Ignoring his presence now to make her feel more comfortable. As the duchesses main handmaiden he was allowed to bathe by herself. Mainly since she always accompanied th duchess everywhere. Isabella looked over at Haze after she finished and shook her head mumbling far away and a no to being in a public bath before. Silently she handed mouthed for him to turn around so she could wash her front.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 pm

While Haze was sure Isabella could wash her front, he didn't say a thing. He knew Isabella was clinging onto him, and her being dependant on him was not a bad sign for Haze. Trying his best not to make her feel awkward, Haze scrubbed the front side while making a conversation. "You could go hunting with me once we settle down. I can teach you how to make traps, and how to shoot darts and needles without hurting yourself." Haze then continued in an excited tone, "I bet you haven't seen a grizzly before."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue May 29, 2018 5:46 pm

Isabella closed her eyes ignoring his actions but nodding to his words. She bit her lip and looked up. He was planning their life together. Did he plan on marriage? She was so confused with it all. It wasn’t common for a man and a woman to love together but not be wed. The woman would be looked at with scorn. Her mind raced to many what if scenarios. What if she got pregnant? With her limp lower body who would she? These thoughts scared her and she closed her eyes and once she was finished turned away form Haze and wrapped her arms around herself to separate them.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Marriage was always a very distant concept for Haze. Haze was an assasin who killed many political figures, which also meant he had a high price on his head. The moment he brought a woman over to church and asked a priest to wed them, he would instead be turned in prison or executed. However, he also imagined of having a child. If he had a child, he would not let the child suffer a fate like him... he would keep his child around at all costs. Maybe, just maybe, if he was to have a child, he wanted the child to have a mother like Isabella, instead of his own. "Nothing is going to happen from taking a bath." Haze told Isabella, before turning around, asking for her help on his back. "You have been very afraid these few days, maybe we should talk when we are in private. Don't be too concerned about the past or the future for now. Look at the present. I am here. You are here. That is what matters. We can work through the future when we get there." This was Haze's philosophy on life; he treasured every moment like his last, yet didn't worry about tomorrow until tomorrow.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed May 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Isabella shivered as a cool breeze swept through. She listened to Haze’s words as she helped scrub his back with soap. She viewed his many scars and admired them. Her soft delicate fingers tracing over them one by one gently and soothingly. Tracing them all over her upper and lower back taking this time to truly relish in what was going on. Their closeness and trust. She trusted him. She was showing him this through her simple acts.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Wed May 30, 2018 2:46 pm

"You reminded me of my mother, while she still loved me." Haze whispered to Isabella. "I don't know how my father ever ended up with my mother. My mother was always afraid of my father's profession... and when I killed my father," Haze finally revealed how he was always alone. " She ran away, scared of me. My father at first teached me from a very young age, hoping for me to be his successor. He would always threaten me to try and kill him, before he kills me. The only way I would take his name is if I killed him. I didn't think I ever could, until I somehow poisoned his food when I was four." His expressions pained for the first time as he told Isabella, but he still spat out the words. "I murdered my own father that day, my mother ran away from me, and I was left in the streets not knowing how to make a living without killing people. So I started to kill."

"Jeremy the Jr member"