An Unlikely Pairing [Aldestion]

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Re: An Unlikely Pairing [Aldestion]

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sun May 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Falling flat on her ass, Nadine scurried back, watching in shock as that thing crawled out of the tear, her face flushed and sweaty. Having lost concentration, the boy would have reverted back to normal. The pain gone immediately. "What the fuck..." Nadine mumbled, her eyes going between Jameson and the insect-like creature. That was what he could do? The pink haired girl stood on shaky legs as it crawled out the rest of the way, coming toward her. Gritting her teeth, she ran over to Jameson and began pulling on his arm. "Come on! Get up!" She knew that he would either be exhausted and shaky from the mental pain he had just undergone or completely fine. It was always one or the other, depending on how mentally strong the person was. But right now all Nadine could think about was getting as much distance as she could from the creature and them. She hadn't prepared for this, and now she was drained and weaponless. They needed to get to the armory, although she wasn't sure what kind of weapon she'd need to kill that thing. If it was even killable.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 am

Jamie's eyes snapped open as she tugged on his arm, though that may not have been entirely correct. His eyelids opened, but the purple flame still remained in place of his eyes. "Did you not listen to my powers? I control her." Jameson said in a soft voice "She listens to me." He told Nadine before standing up and turning towards the massive creature. "And luckily for the school, she'll most likely disappear after I can't hold the connection anymore." he said before holding his hand out like he was inviting a dog to sniff him. The giant beast lowered it's head, allowing Jameson to touch her, running his hand along one of it's smooth pincers.

He seemed to have no side effects from the pain she had caused him, and even his fear wasn't present anymore as he tended to his beast, gently petting a creature that could potentially murder millions as if it were merely a puppy. You can touch her if you like....just beware sharp edges and those tail spikes." he said to Nadine.

Why am I like this?
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 am

"Oh," Nadine said dumbly, blinking. She made a face at the thing, sick at the thought of touching it. When Jameson called it a "she" Nadine snorted, shaking her head. Slumping back down on the grass, Nadine stretched her legs out, watching the two from slitted golden eyes. "So this is it? You can call dog like pets from some other dimension?" Nadine wasn't impressed. Okay, maybe she was a little. But what were the scars then? The way that creature was acting toward the boy didn't look like it would hurt him. Nadine tilted her head to the side, glancing up at the clear blue sky. "It looks like you have a handle on your abilities pretty well. All you need is a push, but I mean if you can control that thing pretty well then why is the Headmistress acting like you're at the bottom of the Omega's?" Tapping her chin, Nadine went on as if speaking to herself. "Unless...maybe you're supposed to be able to call them whenever you want to? Aha!" She snapped her fingers, nodding. "That must be it. It'd come in handy. That way you're not near dying each every single time. Not that you were in any real danger just now. But still. I just need a second to recuperate and we can try again. I've never used that level on someone. I pushed myself." Falling back on the grass, Nadine's large golden eyes stared up at the sky, taking slow calming breaths. She knew that the grass would leave stains on her uniform, but she didn't really care at this point. She was excited. Now that she knew what he could do, she couldn't wait to push him some more. She what other things could come out of that tear.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 am

Jamie looked at her in confusion as she spoke "Dog-like pets? Nadine this thing is one of the most docile creatures I've called, and is very firmly under my control. Even so, if I let this thing do as it pleased, but kept it tied to me in this world, it would destroy this academy in hours." He said, his tone getting heated before he realized that she of course couldn't know what he knew about these void creatures, and what monstrosities were waiting behind the veil that made this thing look like a children's play toy. As he calmed down, he severed the connection to the creature. The monster let out a pitiful cry before dissolving into purple dust and blowing away with the wind, as if it had never even been there. He plopped down on the ground next to her, sitting with his legs folded. He didn't know how long she would recharge, but he wasn't overly eager to be put through that pain again, not that he would refuse of course. "Alright.....fine......but I want a nap after this..." he mumbled.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon May 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Nadine threw an arm over her eyes to cover them from the sun, sighing slightly. "Well sorry, don't get all wound up," She mumbled. "You know what? I think we're done for today. I don't want you to call some creature from the void and have it eat us because I'm too weak to defend us. Let's go get lunch." The pink haired girl stood up in one graceful swoop, dusting herself off and fixing her skirt. She glanced back at Jameson, waiting for him to get up. "This was good though. I was expecting it to be completely lame but we worked on your abilities, kind of work on mine, it was a good time." Nadine smiled, pulling the ribbon out of her hair and tieing it back around her wrist. She hated to admit it, but maybe this kid wasn't that bad. For an Omega that is. Not that she would ever tell him. His ability was interesting, to say the least. And the curiosity of what he could call from this so-called void was starting to eat at her.