A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

“I guess you right there no point I complaining about what can't be changed” Alex said taking other spoonful of soup figuring he'd just have to roll with the punches from now on. Alex then listened as Hestia stated that she called Sarah parents and explained his memory lost. He could imagine they want to see there daughter as soon as possible and was pretty sure Hestia really had to fight them on letting him stay with her for a few days, and that it likely be very awkward to have him at her place. While it was only three days Alex knew he have to make the most out of it, learning all he could from Hestia on how to be a girl, and get as much information about Sarah as he possible could.

“Thanks you for that” Alex said smiling feeling really grateful that Hestia was going this far to help him out. “I know talk to Sarah's, err no my parents couldn't of been easy for you. I also know that this has been hard on you too. I also know I'll have to learn a lot so not to embarrass myself, and will give my best effort I promise.” Alex then took another bite of soup knowing that tomorrow he be starting his girl lessons, and something told him Hestia was now going to hold back.

“So I take it these next three days aren't going to be slumber parties then” Alex said trying to make a joke to make things not feel so awkward after all the serious talk.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 9:50 pm

"Hopefully not. You don't want to see what slumber parties actually looks like." A pale look on Hestia's face showed that something must have happened the last time she had a slumber party. "I just hope you don't run into Sarah's other friends."

Unlike Hestia, Sarah was very popular and outgoing in school, with with a lot of friends who knew of her. It would be very hard for Alex to trick them if he didn't know what Sarah was like. " Sarah was the fastest runner in school, and had lots of friends. "

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Alex was surprised by the pale look Hestia gave him when her mentioned slumber parties. Honestly the only ones he seen were in Anime and he just thought that was what they were really like. Alex couldn't help but wonder what happened to Hestia for her to react that way.

“Wait really” Alex said as he thought of the things he thought happened at slumber parties. You mean it isn't just pillow fights, painting each other nails, and eating sweets.” Alex was about to add kissing practice to the list but figured Hestia give him a earful if he did.

Alex then listened as Hestia talked about Sarah and honestly the two of them were nothing alike at all. Hestia was right he totally be in trouble if they bumped into someone who knew Sarah anytime soon.

“Wow so Sarah basically my exact opposite then” Alex said thinking about what Hestia said taking another spoonful of soup. “In school I rarely talked to anyone and didn't have anyone I'd really call a friend. Not to mention Sarah was the fastest girl at your school while in my past life I could barely walk right. I was born with a deformed foot so I simply limped everywhere. I have a feeling there's a lot I have to learn.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Wed May 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Hestia looked at Alex, slightly wide eyed. "I didn't know you weren't able to run." It must have been a complex for him, but he felt safe enough with Hestia to bring touchy subjects out. "Maybe you should try and get back in shape, Sarah was in coma for almost a year now. Would be a shame to waste her athletic talents." She suggested.

Hestia wasn't going to force Alex to do what Sarah did and liked, but she did feel like it would be a good experience for Alex to try and do something he couldn't do in his past life- run faster than he could ever imagine. "My running speed is horrible, but maybe we could call out one of Sarah's track friends to help you, after you get used to your new life a little." Trying to lighten the mood, she added, "Nothing comes from brooding about the past. Try enjoying the good things about your new life."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed May 30, 2018 10:33 pm

“Yeah my foot problem made many things impossible for me” Alex said looking over at Hestia giving a light sigh. “Things like swimming, riding a bike, skiing where all to much of a challenge for me. Honestly the first thing that amazed me when I reawaken in my new body was how easy it was walk in.”

Alex then listened as Hestia mention the idea of trying to get Sarah body back into shape, stating it be a waste to not use her athletic talents. Alex had honestly never really been that interested in sports or athletic activities, but on the other hand he had never really tried any. It was more he didn't like them because he couldn't do them, rather then honestly hating or disliking the activity. Alex looked up as Hestia mentioned possible having one of Sarah old track friends help him train a bit even. Though her last point really did seem to him home with him, he realized he was only looking at all the problems his new life would bring him. When he should be looking at the new possibilities it would bring.

“Yeah your right, it be stupid to get a second life and not even try to enjoy it” Alex said sounding much more positive then before. “I'm sure if I look for them there are a ton of pluses to his new life just waiting to be found. Honestly though I've never been athletic and I don't know if I'll be able to run as well as Sarah did, but I'll at least give it a try. I mean it was one of Sarah main strengths after all, and honestly doing a sport might be fun.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Hestia stopped and gave a thought on what Alex was like, before he woke up in Sarah's body. "What did you like? Your body is only half of who you are, and I don't think you need to change everything."

She glared at Alex slightly before continuing in a tiny voice, "Although that doesn't mean I approve of you hurting Sarah's reputation in public. We should talk about where the lines are sometime. You don't seem sure what you want to do yourself."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

“That's because I'm really not sure what do” Alex replied before giving an awkward laugh feeling a little nervous after seeing Hestia glare. “I mean there no rules on how you have to act after waking up in a new persons body after all. Plus I'm sure if I acted like the old me Sarah err I mean my parents. Grr it so weird picturing different people as my Mom and Dad. Well let's just say they likely have a heart attack.”

Alex knew that if Sarah's interests and personality changed to much everyone would find it completely strange. Though on the other end it wasn't like he could drop his old interest ether, like Hestia said they have to find a middle ground.

“Well as for my interest there Anime, video games, computers, and tech in general” Alex said looking at Hestia sure that his hobbies and Sarah didn't mess at all. “The only real talents I had were being slightly good at drawing, keeping a very neat bedroom, and the fact that I can repair and fix computers, Smart phones, games consoles.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:23 pm

"Computers..." Hestia dug into her memory, as even she did not know everything about her friend. "I am not sure, but Sarah did use her computer a lot, probably because of social media. I don't think she played any games, it's not like she hated it, but she just preferred to be outside with her friends. I also think she didn't watch any anime."

Hestia looked at Alex and said, "Using the computer, fixing things and playing games is fine. People change their interests all the time. Just don't overdo it. Also, Sarah's parents will freak out if they catch you watching anime. Do it in secret or don't do it at all."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:25 am

Alex let out a small sigh as Hestia said he'd have to hide his Anime addiction as he honestly loved collecting figures of his favorite characters. That also meant cosplaying as his favorite Anime girls wasn't possible ether, which was depressing as it seemed like it be one of the few fun things he could do now that he was a girl.

“I kind of figured it be like that huh” Alex replied looking at Hestia trying not to seem depressed again. “I'll definitely keep the things you said in mind. I mean you are just thinking about my best interests after all, I'm sure I'll figure out a way to balance out my interests and find a few new ones to balance things out. Umm I'm not sure if you'd know this but umm what were Sarah school grades like. I've normally been in the B plus to A minus range, so I really hope she wasn't rocket scientists on top of a total athlete. I mean I'm not bad at studying but getting straight A plus very class would be out of the question.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 am

"... Let's just say Sarah would walk out of the afterlife and murder me if I told you her grade." Hestia's nervous smile gave away that Sarah's grades were most likely not the best. "Also, if people suspect things, you can just say you were in the hospital for too long and is taking time catching up on studies."

Finishing the rest of her food, the girl turned towards Alex and smiled, "Since I dragged you everywhere today, we could relax a bit. We still have the rest if the day. Anything you want to do? You will have a lot less time to meddle with your hobbies tomorrow." While Hestia was completely different from Alex, she knew she would never understand him without knowing what Alex was like. She was willing to try out things he did, even if she had this gut feeling that she may regret her decision.

"Jeremy the Jr member"