A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun May 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Alex was still staring at Hestia with awe as she whispered in his ear that this was how she met Sarah. Alex at the very least was glad to learn even a little bit about the body he now own. Based off what Hestia said he knew Sarah was on the track team and how they met each other so that was a start.

Alex noticed that Hestia seemed to become a bit sad as she talked about Sarah, figuring that remembering her lost friend most be hard for her. Alex did feel glad when Hestia say that she was glad that he got to return, honestly over the course of the day dispute the pranks and Hestia being a bit rough with him. Alex really had become rather fond of her and understood just why Sarah wanted to be friends with her. He did feel a bit bad when he was reminded of the fact that likely looking at his face made Hestia sad, but was glad to know she thought well of him.

“I really glad to hear you feel that way about me” Alex said with a smile crossing his face as he looked over at Hestia. “Just to let you knew despite the pranks and everything I honestly think you really are a wonderful person. I really do hope that we can be friends in the future, but until then sure feel free to treat my as Sarah replacement for as long as you want.” Alex honestly wanted to give Hestia a hug then and there, he really wanted to comfort her, but was afraid it was too soon for that.

Alex couldn't believe it as his stomach seemed to ruin the mood rumbling the moment Hestia mentioned lunch. Though it was to be expected as Alex through up the only food he had eaten since he woke up in Sarah body.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Hestia's mischievious glint in her eyes returned as she heard the grumbling sound in Alex's stomach. When Sarah and Hestia hung out, Hestia always made pranks with her signature grin on her face, and Sarah would get back at her by running her down- with the same mix between anger and smile Alex had when he drank milk this morning.

Smiling widely, she ushered Alex on. "Hurry, let's go! I know a good place for food. Just remember not to eat any dairy products." Hestia wasn't going to make him throw up again at least, as even she thought that might be crossing the line.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon May 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Alex watched as a smile crossed Hestia face as his stomach began to rumble and her eye gave off a look of mischief. Alex somehow worried he released a prank monster on himself but figured that was just part of being friends with Hestia. By time Alex was pulled out of his thoughts Hestia had already gotten up and was ushering him to get a move on.

“Ah sure I'm coming” Alex said getting up as Hestia said she knew a good place to eat. He then gave a small groan as he was remind of his new lactose intolerant, but was glad for the reminder. He honestly didn't want to go through that again, and was at else pretty sure Hestia wouldn't pull the same prank on him twice in the same day.

“Thanks for the reminder” Alex making sure to closely follow Hestia.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Sarah didn't really eat out much, as she didn't eat cheese, ice cream, and other dairy products in a lot of food. Hestia didn't want to think of the day she had Sarah have a bite off her crepe- Sarah was mad at her for a week afterwards. Hestia lead Alex into a shabby looking food truck, and casually ordered "the usual" which Alex would have no idea what it was.

"I don't know what I should call you." She told Alec while they were waiting for the food. "I think people who know you will look at me and think I am crazy if I call you by Alex."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon May 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Alex followed Hestia until they reached as shabby looking food truck leading him inside. Alex looked around but couldn't figure out what they sold here and watched at Hestia order the usual which told Alex nothing. Alex decided not to over think this as had just calmed down for the first time in a while. It was then that he heard Hestia question and began to think about it.

“Yeah I'm pretty sure anyone who knew Sarah give you odd looks if you call me Alex” Alex said knowing he find it odd to say the least. Back in school most people simply called him hey you or dude which he was pretty sure wouldn't work ether. “I know it will be weird for the both of us, but I'm pretty sure you should just call me Sarah, I am living her life after all. Honestly it strange for me to be referred to by that name and I'm sure it will remind you of your friend. But I really can't see anyway around it.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Hestia bit her lip, and hesitated for a fair while before finally opening her mouth. "S...Sarah." She instantly cringed and added, "This is so needlessly awkward, I swear."

Luckily for Hestia, the conversation was interrupted by the food coming out. It was a bowl filled with red soup, with noodles in it. Unknown to Alex, this food was fairly spicy; but if Alex threw up the milk because he had Sarah's body, maybe he would be able to enjoy spicy food, just like how Sarah did. The real Sarah was dead, yet Hestia could find bits and pieces of her living in Alex, which made her happy and sad at the same time.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Mon May 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Alex couldn't help but notice that Hestia was having just as much a hard time calling him Sarah as he was being called it. He was honestly sure that Sarah parents wouldn't be cool with him just changing Sarah name even if he did make it another girls name. He also that about running off to live on his own but even if he could get the secret stash of money from room it only afford him one months rent at most. Plus there was no way he could be sure that he could continue bringing in that kind of cash on a monthly basest.

“Yeah this is totally awkward” Alex replied cringing himself as Hestia call him by his new name. “Geez this is going to take forever to get use too.”

Though before Alex could continue talk they were told that there food was ready and Hestia handed him a bowl. Looking down Alex saw it a bowl of red soup with some noodles in it. Honestly it looked pretty safe to Alex, having had instant noodle cup more then a few times. Little did he know that it was going to be far spicier then he was typically use too. Actually Alex had never been a big fan of spicy food himself as it normally upset his stomach pretty badly.

Alex then with a second thought took a spoon full of the soup and put it into his mouth clearly tasting how spicy it was. Though much to his surprise he didn't cringe at the taste but actually enjoyed it, and even found it was tasty to his new body.

“This is so strange” Alex said looking down at the soup and then at Hestia. “In my past life I'd never be able to eat something this spicy but now I love it. It's like my taste buds have completely change, it's totally weird. Honestly this is so confusing not even know what foods I like and don't.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 8:49 pm

"We can't change what happened. Sadly, we have no choice but to get used to this."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 8:49 pm

(Post sent early. Disregard please)

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Mon May 28, 2018 8:55 pm

"We can't change what happened. Sadly, we have no choice but to get used to this." Hestia sighed as she dug into her own food. " I already told your parents that you were awake, while you were busy changing clothes. They wanted to see you immediately, but I told them you didn't remember a thing, and needed time to adjust. They flamed me at first, but had to agree to give you some time eventually. You should go see them in the near future. On the meantime, you should stay with me," She raised an eyebrow here. "So that I can make sure you won't run around embarrassing yourself unintentionally. Not for long, just for like three days." The idea of having a boy in her house when she lived alone was not ideal for Hestia, but she decided to do it for Sarah. "I won't go easy on you starting tomorrow, so be ready."

"Jeremy the Jr member"