A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed May 23, 2018 2:03 am

At this point Alex's head was spinning and to say that he was a bit upset himself was an understatement. While he could clearly understand why Hestia was upset, he was just as confused and angry as she was at this point. Alex tried his best to calm down despite still feeling rather ill from Hestia trap. At this point Alex figured it wouldn't hurt to at least tell her who he was since she was all ready dead set on him not being Sarah.

“Fine as you guessed I'm not Sarah” Alex said trying his best not to raise his voice at Hestia figuring he hurt her enough as it was. “Fine if you really want to know who I am I'll tell you. My name is Alex Connors or at least it was until I die two years ago. I'm not sure if it hit the news but I was hit by a big rig outside a convenience store I'm pretty sure it most of hit the store and there's a chance that others where hit too. Though if your next question is going to be how did you end up in Sarah body, I'll tell honestly don't know. The last memory I have is seeing the truck heading for me and the sound of my bones cracking as it crashed into me. I remember the pain and then everything went black. I have no clue where I've been for the last two years or why I reawakened in Sarah body. It truthfully wasn't my choice and if I could I'd give her this body back no question.”

“Look I'm sorry I pretended to be Sarah but what other choice did I have, I been panicking this whole time. Really do you think most people believe me if I said, I know I look and sound like Sarah but I'll really a dead thirteen year old boy. Yeah right they think I'm crazy cause I'd know I think the same thing. I know it was wrong to pretend to forgive you but truly I believe that it wasn't your fault, and that what Sarah want me to do at that moment and time. I sure you won't believe this next part because I barely do, but last night I saw Sarah in my dream and she said she didn't blame you ether. She said it was her time and she couldn't return. Sarah also ask me to be friends with you and not cause problems for her parents."

Alex then stopped and stared at his feet sure he left stuff out and also sure that he said too much. He figured that he'd just stay and let Hestia tell him off until she felt like kicking him out. There was know way she forgive him for all this and taking her friends body.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Wed May 23, 2018 7:52 am

Hestia was enraged and confused, but tried her best to calm down and listen to Alex. She did bait him into a trap, and more importantly, he told her that he saw Sarah in his dreams last night. Could she believe that? But a boy was in Sarah's body.

Hestia's first instinct was to kick Alex out, but she couldn't. Sarah entrusted her to be friends with Alex, and take care of her body. If Alex was kicked out here, he would have nowhere to go, and would end up in the streets, with her friend's body. Hestia would be leaving Sarah to die, for a second time.

"Last night when you showered... did you see..." Hestia had a slight look of disgust in her eyes, but at least wasn't about to kick Alex out. "Also I need proof that you are really Alex. Instead of going to see Sarah's parents, we can go see the place where the car accident happened."

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 pm

“I try my best to try and shower with my eyes close” Alex replied nervously the moment Hestia mentioned awkward shower he had last night. Alex could see the disgusted in Hestia eyes as she stared at him and he felt that he knew what was coming next.

Though Alex was surprised when instead kicking him out Hestia asked if they could go to the scene of the accident. Really Alex didn't mind going as the convenience store where it happened was fairly close to Hestia home. Though he really wasn't sure what proof Hestia planned to find there considering it had been over two years since his death. Maybe she be able to noticed if they rebuild a section of the convenience store were the eighteen wheeler hit, but would that really be good enough.

“So I don't mind taking you there” Alex said with a confused look on his face as he looked at Hestia. “The area where it happened isn't far for here anyway. Though I don't know what you think your going to fine there.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 am

"I am going to find the owner of the store, and ask him if his store was hit by a truck two years ago. If repair had to be done, I am sure the owner would know of it." Hestia began, motioning Alex to face her as she picked up her makeup tools. "Don't move. I swear Sarah would turn her grave over and come slap you if you went out like this."

While Hestia was still slightly angered, she could tell that Alex was confused about his situation as well, and cared about how Hestia and Sarah must have felt. "I am only helping you because you told me everything. If you lied again there I would have kicked you out in your panties"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 24, 2018 3:08 am

Ah so confirming his story was all it take to make Hestia believe he was telling the truth then. Alex was pretty sure as she said getting that information for the store should be easy enough. Alex was then thrown out of his thoughts as Hestia told him to turn and face her. He quickly moved this head up and faced her seeing Hestia holding a few makeup tools in her hands.

“Oh umm sure” Alex said stiffening up as Hestia told him not to move and feeling a bit nervous. He carefully held in what would have been a nervous laugh as Hestia said Sarah slap him for going out like this. While making sure not to move to much Alex tried his best to watch as Hestia applied his make-up figuring he have to learn to do his own soon enough. Alex was honestly amazed as just how much work it took for girls to look there best as this was taking far longer then he thought. Alex was honestly fine through most parts of his makeover but really had to fight to keep his eye open as Hestia applied his mascara and had to fight his instincts to flinch as Hestia did most of his eye related makeup. Though nothing got him more nervous then when he saw the eyelash curler feeling like he might past out from fear just from looking at it.

Alex was honestly glad to be getting so much help from Hestia, and felt kind of relieved that he wasn't the only one who knew what happened to him. Though he couldn't help but feel a little frighten of the shorter girl as she said she would of kicked him out in just his panties if he continued his lie letting out a soft gulp.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

Scanning Alex up and down, Hestia finally told him he was ready. "You have nothing to wear, and Sarah was in coma for a year now. Her clothes won't fit her anymore." Hestia started. "If we walk in the streets like this, everyone will look at you like some kind of animal in the zoo.

She then began the inevitable. "We are going shopping."
It was going to be a long long day for Alex, as Hestia's shopping trips even tired the original Sarah out. As they stood up, Hestia also picked up her guitar case from the corner of the room, and hoisted it onto her side.

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Alex was glad he could finally relax as Hestia told him she was done with his makeup and went to sit on the bed. As he sat there his curiosity soon got the better of him as he remembered the hand mirror he left on the bed earlier. Picking it up he was shocked by how pretty he looked after his little makeover from Hestia. Honestly he felt Sarah face was pretty without the extra help but honestly he was still dumbfounded by how the makeup brought out all of Sarah best features.

Alex then set the mirror down to the side as Hestia began mentioning his clothes, Which now were a flimsy pink hospital gown which barely went down to mid thighs and a pair of pink matching slippers. Seriously the hospital hadn't even had socks or a bra on Sarah while she was in coma. Alex had to agree Hestia wasn't wrong he clearly stick out like a sore thumb once they hit the streets. He clearly look like a hospital runaway with a really good makeup job which was what he was now.

Hestia soon mentioned how after being in coma for so long Sarah clothes likely wouldn't fit her anymore. Alex couldn't help but wonder in what way did Sarah body change during the past year while she was asleep. He recalled hearing that coma stunt growth though it wasn't impossible that Sarah got taller just highly unlikely. The next thought was of course maybe her boobs got bigger, though the most logical answer be that Sarah have lost a good deal of weight. Sarah hadn't eaten in a year and he was pretty sure whatever they were feeding Sarah body while she slept wasn't keeping her weight up.

“Yeah going around town like this would be pretty embarrassing” Alex replied glad to hear that Hestia wasn't going to force him to where this hospital gown all day. “I guess our only real option is to buy something so sure.”

Alex then got up glad about getting out of the hospital gown finally but feeling more then a bit nervous about going shopping for girls clothes. Something told him it be very awkward and possibly tiring depending on how things went.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 am

Hestia looked sad as she took out what little savings she had, but this was no time for her to hold back. She was shocked to learn last night that Sarah didn't even have underwear on; she might as well be naked right now. Trying her best to ignore glances, Hestia brought Alex into a store. "If you open your eyes, I will make sure you fall in hell." She hissed in his ear. It was a store for women's underwear and bra. Sarah's muscle mass and weight decreased during her coma, so she needed everything in a smaller size.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Alex did his best to ignore all the stares he got as he and Hestia left her place but it was pretty hard. It seemed like everyone eyes were on him and his face had turned completely red from embarrassment making him stick out even more. Alex was more then glad when they seemed to reach a store but was shocked when Hestia demanded he close his eyes. Looking up he could see it was a store that sold women underwear and could understand why Hestia might not feel comfortable with him looking around.

“Fine I'll close them,” Alex said not thrilled about walking around a store in the dark but also not wanting to have a fight with Hestia. “Though I'm holding you hand then okay. I don't want to be walking into display or anything.” Alex then without even waiting for Hestia to replied took her hand in his and closed his eyes waiting for Hestia to lead him.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Hestia visibly winced as Alex grabbed her hand without warning. "I-ia-wa-" her mouth opened then shut a couple of times, but words didn't come out. "[Hiccup]". Her face was now a bright pink color, as she frantically looked around. "L - let's [Hiccup] get this [Hiccup] over with."

Hestia grabbed any bra and underwear she could see that looked the right size, and shoved Alex into a fitting room. "T-try it [Hiccup] o-on"

"Jeremy the Jr member"