A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 am

“Well it nice to meet you again Hestia Evans” Alex said as he lightly patted the back of Hestia head in a comforting manner. “I sure will be just as good of friends now as we were before.” Alex then noticed that Hestia was hugging him back so tightly. That alone told Alex that Sarah friendship had been super important to Hestia, and he was glad that he was able to make her happy.

Though he soon returned to being nervous as Hestia mention Sarah parents, as he couldn't imagine meeting them wouldn't be totally awkward. He was sure it wouldn't take long for them to noticed that he wasn't there daughter. Plus calling total strangers Mom and Dad when he knew his parents were still out there just felt strange and wrong. Though he was sure that Hestia was right and both were worried about there daughter and be even more worried once the hospital told them she disappeared.

“Yes I guess we should call my parents but it very late” Alex said noticing it was just about three am. “We call them first thing in the morning alright I'd hate to wake them at this late hour. Though since you mention I could ask you anything. Could you maybe tell me about my parents anything you know will be fine.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 15, 2018 3:14 am

"They didn't tell me much. They really hate me for what happened to you. I never saw them before the accident." Hestia winced at the thought of them. "You look very exhausted, you haven't moved in a year. Maybe we should take a shower and go to sleep? You can have my bed." Heading to the corner full of clothes, Hestia produced a set of pink pajamas with teddy bears all over it. "You can shower first, and change into this. The bathroom is too small for two people to go in, so I'll use it when you are done."

Little did Hestia realize what she was actually doing...

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 17, 2018 12:38 am

Alex's was a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to get any information on Sarah's parent. He also wasn't thrilled to here that them seemed to blame Hestia for what happened. While he honestly saw it as not her fault, Alex could still understand that the mental distress of having a child in coma could lead to them acting poorly.

Hestia soon mentioned how tired Alex looked and he had to agree that he was more then a little exhausted, both physically and mentally. He found it strange that after sleeping for a year this body could be worn out so quickly. Alex then watched as Hestia went over to her pile of clothes and brought back with her a pair of pajamas.

“Of how cute” Alex replied doing his best fake smile as he stared at the pink girly pajamas that had little teddy bears on them, taking them from Hestia. Alex honestly did like cute things and if these pajamas were going on a cute Anime girl figure he owned, Alex was sure he be thrilled. Though the thought of wearing them himself just felt so embarrassing. “It's late so I'll try to be quick in there so we can both get to bed soon.”

Alex then wandered into the bathroom and took what had to be the most awkward shower ever. He tried his best to wash up with his eyes closed, and quickly through on the pajamas he was given. As he was about to leave the bathroom he caught a look of himself in the mirror, and much to his surprised he honestly felt like he looked cute right now. While he wasn't sure if he was thrilled by that fact, it did make wearing the pink sleepwear a little less embarrassing to say the least.

“I'm done if you want to go in” Alex said walking out and looking over at Hestia, trying to gauge whether she thought he looked weird in his current outfit or not.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 am

"You hair! It's dripping wet! Sit down!" Hestia scolded Alex, setting him down on the only chair in the room. She put towels around her hair, slowly pressed it, and lightly pulled it downwards to get rid of the water. after that, she ran her hand through Sarah's hair as she used the hairdryer, so that the hair would not tangle up. Lastly, Hestia ran a comb through Sarah's hair. "Your hair will be all tangled up, smelly, and with rough texture if you don't take care of it."

"Are you okay? Do you remember how to use everything? This is called a bed." Hestia looked genuinely concerned, as to her Sarah seemed to have forgotten how to do basic things. "Please, tell me if you don't know anything. I need to know what you know and don't know." Hestia even was starting to feel responsible for Sarah being this way, when in reality it was because Alex was inside Sarah's body.

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 am

Alex was more then a little surprised as Hestia seemed to scold him the moment he left the bathroom. Honestly he was a bit surprised as she seemed to be making so much fuss over wet hair something Alex never really thought twice about. It fact as a boy he normally just wander around with what ever state his hair was in when he woke that morning.

Though he didn't argue as Hestia basically pushed him over to the only chair in her room. She then seemed to go through a long process of drying and combing out his hair, all the while explaining why all this work was important. Alex honestly never knew that hair care for girls was this involved, or this important as he never really thought about it.

“I'm sorry” Alex replied nervously as Hestia combed through his hair looking rather concern as she questioned him. “I do know what a bed is. Though I guess I might of forgotten a bit more then I thought. I'm really sorry about this and will be sure to ask about anything I don't know or understand in the future.”

Alex honestly felt a bit bad about worrying Hestia so much, but he also knew he had no clue about being a girl other then the stuff he'd seen in slice of life Anime.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 am

"Take better care of yourself." Hestia murmured, sounding slightly sad as she took off her glasses, opened the door to the shower room, and suited herself in. "Don't do that in front of your parents, they will faint." Saying that in a more joking tone, some shuffling of clothes could be heard before the sound of water came through the door.

"Does that mean you forgot all the studies as well? Do you think you will return to school at all?" Hestia questioned the obvious questions that came to mind. "My grades are ehh...not my strong suit. I don't know if I will be helpful in studying."

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 17, 2018 4:11 am

Alex listened to Hestia as talked while walking into the bathroom the sound of shuffling clothes and flowing water through the door. Honestly Alex couldn't believe all this was happening to him, he was alone with a girl shower in the next room. He quickly shook his head reminding himself that he was a girl to now and not to turn this into a big deal. It was then that Hestia made the joke about Sarah parents fainting and Alex let out a surprisingly girly sounding giggly, that shocked even him for a moment.

It was only when Hestia mention school that Alex was taken back to reality. It was without question that he have to return at some point without question. It was also true that Sarah was a grade or so above him when he die. Surprisingly of all problems school would bring study seemed like it be the least of his worries. Alex always was pretty good about studying mostly because his parents would take away his computer and gaming time if he did too poorly in school. So he figured if he study over summer break he should at least be able keep an okay grade average, well if all went as he thought.

“Umm I'm sure I'll return to school at some point” Alex replied to Hestia wondering himself when that be. “Honestly I'm not sure how much of my studies I remember, but I think if I spend an hour or so a day studying I'll hopefully able to get caught up again.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 am

It took Hestia quite a while to come out, and then realizing that there was nothing to put on the floor and the only place to sleep as the bed, Hestia offered Alex her bed. "You need sleep, you look very tired from moving so much when you were in bed for so long." Before Alex could give a response, Hestia squirmed over to the far side of the bed and gave him a firm look. "Just go to sleep, I have school in a few hours."

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Alex was more then a little surprised as Hestia joined him in the bed insisting that he needed to get some rest. He figured any complaint about them sharing the bed would just lead to Hestia stating they were both girls so it was fine, so he didn't even bother. Alex also didn't want to keep her from getting sleep if she really did need to go to school the next day. So Alex just laid there his heart racing over the thought of sharing the bed with Hestia. Thankfully exhaustion kicked in forcing his body to slowly fall asleep.

Alex wasn't sure of the time but he soon heard a beeping similar to the one he heard when he awaken in the hospital. Sitting up he soon realized he was back in the hospital room he first woke in, and the thought that everything that had happened up to now being a dream entered his head. Though that thought soon came to an end as Sarah face still stared back at him in the hospital room mirror.

“So I guess your Alex, no I should call you Sarah now” a familiar sounding voice said from in front of Alex's bed. Alex soon turned his head to see Sarah standing in front of him a halo standing over her head. “I was a bit surprised when I learned a boy was going to live in my body from now on, but now I feel you were the perfect choice after seeing how you forgave Hestia in my place. Honestly it breaks my heart that I couldn't do it myself, but I was told it was my time and I couldn't come back to life. All I ask is that you continue to be Hestia friend and that you don't give my parents to much of a hard time. There really is so much more I'd like to say but it appears my time in up.”

“Wait don't” Alex said as watched Sarah disappear into think air.

Alex was then brought back to reality jolting up in bed and breathing heavily. Alex quickly looked around realizing he was back in Hestia room and try to calm down. As he sat there, Alex couldn't help but wonder if that really was Sarah calling out to him, or if it was just a dream.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 am

"Sarah!" Hestia rushed to Alex, holding his hand. "Are you okay?" Hestia had horrible dreams for a very long time after the fire, being trapped in the smoke and ashes. She was worried that Sarah was going through the same thing. She had already been up a while ago, halfway through her makeup and getting ready for school. "I can't leave you here. Hold on."

Hestia got to the phone and called her school, explaining that Sarah woke from comma and that Hestia could not make it to school today because she had to help her friend. "I think I should be there while you see your parents." The girl almost had a determined look on her face.

Who am I?