Arc Academy

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Moddy » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Merrick returned Hiyana’s fake smile with an authentic, extra bright one his own, waving his senior off as she went to attend her own business.

He turned to Nadine as she pulled him closer, smiling triumphantly as she introduced him. “I am Merrick,” He repeated. “Unchallenged peaceful soul of this school. An innocent bean who’s favorite color is green. I’m friendly, so don’t be afraid to talk to me, I’ll show everyone here just as much love as I show Nadine.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Tue May 15, 2018 3:51 am

Dottie followed her gaze and saw their illuminated dorm leader. She nodded in agreement and followed closely behind her roommate, trying to not get separated from her. She eyed up the gathering of people, unable to tell what had happened. “Hm...I wonder what happen. Hope everyone’s alright.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Hiyana turned invisible and moved to a small temporary stage that had been assembled for the welcoming of the many new students. The white-haired girl re-appeared on top of it, her gaze wandering over the crowds looking for the dorm leaders. They would have to round up their students and then come onto the stage after sorting that out. Hiyana meanwhilst made sure that everything was working correctly, gaining the attention of some curious Omegas.

Dirk made his way through the crowd, chilling somewhere near the stage now as he waited for the dorm leaders to do the same thing they did every year; one of the Alphas was already on stage and rushing around. He then watched some of the curious students talking about the girl on stage, wondering what would be happening next as she set up the microphones.
Love, Kitty!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 pm

”Nadine Matthews, it’s nice to-!” Gretl noticed Nadine walking away with Merrick and sighed, clenching the clipboard tightly to her chest. She hoped she hadn’t made a bad impression on the girl. Gretl meant no harm in her words and only wanted to improve Nadine’s leadership skills. You need to stop this, Gretl. Not everyone wishes to be told what to do. She thought to herself. But not was not the time to be pitying herself. She had a job to do. She was the Omegas’ Dorm Leader. She had to round them up and list off everything that Nadine had told her. ”Alright, then... How should I-?” Gretl noticed a boy shining brightly a smile he walked amongst the crowd of teens, holding a clipboard. It seemed like he was also a Dorm Leader. Most likely the Betas... Betas! Gretl had remembered that Dirk was in Betas. She was about to go up to him, but remembered she hadn’t a task. Like she had told Nadine, she should handle her people first before speaking to her friends. Gretl closed her eyes and spoke mentally to everyone around her. She wasn’t quite skilled with selectively speaking to people, so she just did it to everyone near her. All the Omegas, please come to the blonde hair Omega holding a clipboard! Thank you! She said kindly, opening her eyes and already seeing a few Omegas coming up to her. Gretl smiled and told them their dorm mate and classes as well.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Nadine raised a brow at Merrick but didn't say anything. Tugging the boy along, she kissed his cheek before nodding toward Raylee, who was glowing brightly as the sun. "Go check in and stuff, I'll see you later." She said, before turning and running after Hiyana, who was getting everything set up for announcements. "You're a lifesaver," Nadine laughed, joining the girl on the stage to help. Tucking the clipboard under her arm, she glanced at the people who were watching them curiously, her face turning instantly pink at the prospect of talking in front of them. Suck it up, Nadine. She told herself, patting her cheeks to make the red go away. "I finally met the Omega Dorm Leader," Nadine said to Hiyana, adjusting a mic. "She seems nice." She said the last thing sarcastically, shaking her head slightly. She knew Gretl had only meant well, but Nadine already didn't particularly like the Omega's. What the girl had said had just.. well, it hadn't helped. Once her mic was set up, Nadine cleared her throat, nervously looking out into the crowd of students. "Uh -- can I get the dorm leaders up here for a sec?" She asked into the mic. And then as an afterthought, and much to her humiliation, she added, "Thanks!"

Turning to Hiyana, she nodded at the girl. "Okay time to make an ass out of myself. Here, take this for me, please," She said, handing the white haired girl her clipboard. "Greetings, introductions, and then instructions. I just need to remember those three things and I'll be alright. Wish me luck."
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Hiyana gave Nadine a soft pat on the back, trying to calm her down a little. "You're welcome, I know how busy you get" She teased a little, gesturing at Merrick subtly. "I sure hope she is nice. I need to get to know her soon, so I know who to talk to when one of the Omegas has a problem." Hiyana didn't mind the sarcastic undertone as she knew that Nadine did not think highly of the green students.

After Nadine called the dorm leaders Hiyana held the clipboard, waiting for her to turn off the mic again so Hiyana could speak. "Don't worry, if you forget something I'll give you a helpful invisible nudge. Good luck!" She added, smiling warmly as she stepped into the background as the dorm leaders approached. As the councelor she also had to introduce herself with a few words, but Hiyana wasn't worried about that. She was self confident and speaking in front of crowds was easy to her. The white haired girl waved to a few of the curious children she had already been in contact when as their parents had questions and worries about the school.
Love, Kitty!

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 16, 2018 12:16 am

Torak eventually found Gretl and announced, "I'm here." to her. He scanned the huge crowds of Omegas to see a beautiful white-haired Omega talking to a blonde boy. He tried to muster any scraps of courage to talk to her the thought, No, she's talking to someone, I'll talk to her tomorrow. he pushed away the thoughts and waited for something to actually happen.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Wed May 16, 2018 12:45 am

”Oh, I’m supposed to be on the stage with the other leaders.” Gretl said to herself. She quickly made her way up the stage and saw the white haired girl from earlier disappear. Ah, that’s what her abilities are. Neat! She thought to herself as she continued to walk up to Nadine. She stood on her left side of Nadine and felt a bit awkward around the girl. She wasn’t sure of Nadine even liked her. Gretl was going to speak, but she felt like now was a bad time as they had other things to attend. I can apologize later. Right now, there are other things I have to do. She thought, holding her clipboard against the front of her legs.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Wed May 16, 2018 5:13 am

Nadine nodded, glad to have Hiyana. The other girl was so ridiculously helpful. Turning back to the students, she squinted into the crowd until she spotted Raylee, who was still busy gathering his kids around. Turning the mic back on, Nadine cleared her throat again. "Well while we wait for the Beta Dorm Leader to join us, I'd just like to take this time to make some introductions. So... hi! My name is Nadine Mathews. I'm the Alpha Dorm Leader. I'm pretty much in charge of almost everything here so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Um, usually I'm the one to call if a fight breaks out, but your dorm leaders are more than qualified as well! Uhh, so yeah." Blushing bright pink, Nadine nodded toward Gretl, signaling she could go next.

The pink haired girl scanned the crowd, making sure no one was freaking out or causing fights while she was up there. For the most part everyone seemed to watching them, listening in on what they were saying. But where was Mizore? Nadine chewed on her lip thoughtfully, wondering where the girl could have possibly gone. She needed to talk to her ASAP.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Darcy simply stood around the stage like so many of the other students. She'd always found the introductions to a new school year kind of boring and generic, however it was in her interests to see who the dorm leaders were.
As more people packed themselves in around the stage, the dark-haired girl began to feel claustrophobic; she could feel Entity becoming steadily more agitated. It too hated small spaces but was more opposed to looking up at it's superiors as they spoke. Entity would like to believe that I listened to nobody, and would never accept the leadership of someone else.
Now feeling Entity's upcoming rage, Darcy spoke extremely quietly to Entity. She prayed that nobody would hear.
"Settle down... please"
I'm Aqua's Princess