Arc Academy

Salamander

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Salamander » Sun May 13, 2018 5:12 am

Torak stared at the ground when a puddle caught in the corner of his eye. He flollowed it to a boy who had wet himself in front of a red haired girl. The pure anguish on his face was sickening. For lack of better words, the look made him feel terror of the girls powers. All of the sudden a purple eyed boy decked her straight in the face. Torak stood watching, then ran up to get a closer look, the boy's eyes, they were on fire. He would have stood watching, but he thought, Hey, maybe I can make a friend of one...

With that he ran between them saying, "Hey, let's not fight here, if that's okay with you. Do it in a dark alleyway or something, not here, not now." He was crouched with his one hand pointing to the boy, and his other to the girl. He looked from the boy to the girl, then he saw her eyes, they were... yugen. Beautifully imperfect.

Next thing he knew he was slipping, falling into a deep black abyss. He grasped for a ledge, only to find nothing. He strained his back muscles, forcing them to mold. Why can't I use my power? Oh no, this is bad. Finally he thudded on something solid.

He stood up and looked at the gray floor then at his surroundings. He was in a cave. Out of a corner crawled the single most terrifying creature ever. It was ten feet high, twenty feet wide. It was a spider. A huge spider.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 am

Siren had gotten off the Omega bus after most everyone was off the bus. When people started to pick on the Omegas, her hair started to turn a little red as she could feel the fire build up. She had a feeling that she was going to hate this school, and probably get into a lot of fights standing up for others. When some chick in a mask, who was obviously just trying to look edgy or cool, or whatever it was she was trying to do, started to pick on a student after removing her mask. Her hair and eyes turned red as she started to move to do something, but someone else already stepped in. She sighed a bit, closing her eyes as her anger calmed down. It looked like she wasn't going to need to step in anyways. She opened her eyes now pale eyes as some other kid came over and told them to fight somewhere else. She just shrugged to herself a little and continued walking past them. The last thing she wanted to do was get into a fight on the first day of school, and there was no need to step in to defend someone who's already been defended.

She sighed heavily. She just had to get through without too much trouble, but had a feeling every day was going to be annoying.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun May 13, 2018 10:10 am

Hiyana could hear unusual screams from the crowd - damnit, she had gotten all distracted by Tommy's rebellious appearance. She patted the big guy on the shoulder as an apology. "Duty calls." Hiyana mumbled, her skin turning transparent before she fully disappeared from sight, making her way through the quick crowd to reach where the unusual sounds were coming from. Hiyana felt it was her job to keep the students save, and she knew that some hated it and others appreciated it - but she didn't worry about someone disliking her protectiveness. She just.. genuinely cared.

Unsurprisingly, she reached the scene of the crime where Mizore was terrorizing some Omega kids. They were barely older than 14! The whitehaired momfriend grew even more protective now. These children barely knew what was happening to them and Mizore already terrorized them. One of them punched Mizore in the face, and Hiyana felt the need to step in. It's the first darn school day! She stepped behind her, putting her hand over Mizore's eyes and becoming visible again.

"So what do you think you're doing, Mizore?" Hiyana asked with a sharp edge to her voice. The woman was pissed at the alpha for good reason, and knowing how much Mizore hated peacefulness, she knew exactly what to do. "It's not like you want to cancel some of your classes and sit in mine, hmm?" Mizore was noone to like meditation. And Hiyana knew.

"Kids, this girl is Mizore. I'm sorry she scared you. Her power is quite terrifying so you guys shouldn't laugh at each other either. Grown men that could be named as brutes cry when Mizore shows off her power. Sometimes, helpful items like--" Hiyana then pulled the mask over Mizore's face, still grabbing her arm in a rather harsh gesture. "- her mask help containing those powers." She explained to the children, almost like a teacher.

She turned to the 3 boys trying to defend the little one. "I'm glad there is a handful of new Omegas that try to have each other's backs. You'll need it." Hiyana told them, smiling at them apologetically.

"And you, young man." She looked at Jamie. "I understand defense, but you don't have to go all out. It's your first day here." She scolded before turning transparent from her shoulders up to avoid having mizore looking into her eyes, dragging the girl along and out of there.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" She mumbled, shaking her head.
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun May 13, 2018 10:35 am

Mizore was at the peak of enjoying herself as she warched the poor boy wet his own pants and formed a puddle on the ground. The fear and anguish on his face was just so lovely she couldn't help but keep up the torture. Her urges were to much to control sometimes and this was her only way to release them. No one was a willing subject and if her urges weren't satisfied she would have an episode. No one wanted to deal with a crazed girl like her on one of her episodes. People were more likely to die if she snapped from not indulging herself. The smile on her lips turned twisted at the way the boy squirmed wanting to escape his hell that she created. Some of the little fools around her didn't know anything about her. It was odd...like something was around her telling her things, whispering into her ear warnings about what was going on. Most of was delicious news about the fear she was already spreading which only her shaking in delight.

The voices spoke out and warned her of the attack from a young boy, an Omega coming to say the poor broken child. Yes...this boy was already a shell thanks to her...it was so delicious to watch such a change. She blinked and broke contact willingly to dodge this fool's attack when she was pulled out of the way. Confusion was written on her face as she was blinded by a pair of dark skinned hands. She only knew of one person that had hands like these and wasn't afraid to handle her. The white haired beauty queen Hiyana, of course she came to stop her. The students were her children and oh how she hated having those children tortured. It was the lesser of two evils though but nobody seemed to understand sadly.

The fellow Alpha made a show of scolding her and the boy who tried to punch her for the way they were acting. Mizore being Mizore she was seemingly trying to mimick her and mock her a little. A few took her bait as Hiyana made note of her powers, those boys and girls quivered for a second before the dear Hiyana stopped her, the simple idea of what she could do scared them. To keep her from causing anyone else harm Hiyana placed her mask back over her face and rather roughly too. The young girl seemed to grumble in defeat as she made no move to take the infernal thing off. Hiyana thought she was so clever finding out a mask blocked her powers when she first came here.

" The creature inside of me demanded a treat. You know how she gets when I don't feed her." Mizore spoke going into her psychotic babble that ment she wasn't in full control. Well she kinda was never in control but no one knew that bit. She was jusr a puppet for the puppet master that craved things like pain and fear." He seemed so perfect for the master to feed on." More of her little crazed ramble as she grinned happily from beneath the mask she followed obediently while adjusting her little mask.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun May 13, 2018 11:36 am

Hiyana kept dragging Mizore away, a little gentler now that they were away from the crowds. While Hiyana didn't think highly of Mizore, the girl somewhat understood what made Mizore that way. A soft sigh escaped Hiya's lips. "I know gow she gets, but this is the first school day for many Omegas. I cannot tolerate you ruining a boy's schoolyear already, he will probably be laughed at for months to come!" Hiyana explained, trying to talk to the more rational side of Mizore, even if she was still in her semi-controlled state. Knowing that Mizore was calming down, she slowly became visible again, stopping near the school. "I hope we have come to an agreement that you wont bully the kids anymore, at least for today."

Hiyana was serious, and it was audible in her voice. She wasn't sure if she should leave the Alpha unsupervised or not. The scared boy needed to get a fresh change of clothes immediately after all. She looked for Nadine with furrowed eyebrows, hoping to find her soon in order to be able to help the kid get over this humiliation Mizore brought upon him. Yet, she was nowhere to be seen. Darn.
Love, Kitty!

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Sun May 13, 2018 2:48 pm

It may seemed that the vomit green bus that drove the Omegas to the Academy was empty, but that wasn't the case. In the one of the back seats, a student called Samuel Hold was sleeping with his leather backpack under his head. He woke up to people laughing and talking outside but he was confused. He didn't know where he was until he looked at the building in front of him. The Arc Academy. A place where nobody thought Samuel would ever come back to. Not after what happened last year, after what he did last year. Even though he was still an Omega because of that, he didn't care, he was glad to be in the Academy once again. He rubbed his eyes and took his earphones out of his ears before he stood up and put his backpack on his back. He took a moment before exiting the bus but when he did people that knew him or about what he did last year just looked at him in surprise, shock and in dead silence.
Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun May 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Gretl frowned a bit when Torak gave her a weak handshake and continued walking. She knew t was the first day of school, but she didn’t think it was that bad. But, oh, how she was mistaken when she closed her eyes and different thoughts flooded her mind. Most of them were mentally commenting about some girl and how a fight was breaking out. She opened her eyes and noticed the crowd of kids standing around someone. Gretl coudln’t Get a good view of what was happened and pushed her way through the crowds. Every time she blinked she heard negative words about a girl named Mizore. When she finally reached the middle, she noticed an Omega boy sitting on the ground and sobbing, looking like an absolute train wreck. ”Oh, dear! Oh, dear!” She spoke out loud, scurrying up to him. Gretl looked around and noticed two Alpha girls walking away, well, more like one of them was dragging the other one away. Gretl had no idea what was happening and closed her eyes to see if she could get some information on what happened.

It was Mizore again. She always does this! I wish someone would just put her in her fuckin place.
Oh god! I hope he’ll be okay!
It’s the first day of school and the Alphas are already causing trouble?
Her outfit sucks. How dare she come to school wearing something horrible as that!

Gretl looked back at the two Alphas and looked at Mizore. ”So, she caused this..” She said softly to herself, looking down at the boy. She didn’t know what had happened to him, nor why he was like this. It didn’t seem like they had gotten into a fight. But, she then heard the dark-skinned girl speaking about Mizore’s powers and why her mask was there. Ah, I see. I’ll have to get more information on her abilities. I simply cannot allow this to happen again to an Omega!” She thought, slightly nodding her head in agreement to herself. If these two were Alphas, then their Dorm Leader had to be somewhere nearby. But, she couldn’t tell who it was and sighed. Gretl closed her eyes and began speaking mentally to the people around her. Does anyone know where the Alpha Dorm Leader is? Gretl spoke mentally and then opened her eyes to see if see if the Alpha Dorm Leader would come out.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun May 13, 2018 3:41 pm

Its already started.. the course of establishing dominance from the higher ups, to remind the Omegas who was in control.. figuratively and literally. Looper had experienced it all before, seeing the same tactics from obe or two of the higher ups. Their treachery lasted through the whole year, finding it amusing to haze the ones who were already ill tempered and weak willed. But. It seemed the first attempt didnt work this year. As several new coming students rushed to the aid of the boy being targeted. Something Looper might have done in his first year. But he knew better than that now. Exposing himself like that. It seemed keeping a liw profile was the right idea. Until the time came.

Mizore, definitely one of those to avoid. She wrecked enough havoc alone for all of them. For the most part Looper mabaged to steer clear, or though Mizzore would have thought. Last year was actually the last time his time lapse triggered, having been some time now. It triggered as the masked woman used her ability, effectively saving him from the horrors of her gaze. Hed placed himself a few minitues before. Knowing where shed be looper opted to take the long way around.

Liam snapped out of thought as he stood in front the door. His eyes looked out at the fellow Omegas, as the blonde flamboyant... erm whatever it was, mad their way passed. Another annoying fuck hed have to avoid. Loopers gaze followed him as they walked towards the pink haired loud mouth. The Alpha dorm leader. "Keep control of your blood thirsty hooligans this year eh?" Looper called out to the pink haired girl as he glanced over his shoulder at the Omegas again. This was a new year. Time for a change of things..

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun May 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Mizore had eventually started giggling as some of her "bad" self returned and was reminiscing the horror on the boy's face. She'd be able to eat up that face every time he saw her now, he'd wimper away in a corner as she passed. He'd have nightmares in his sleep about their little encounter. That boy would never be the same for better or for worse, whatever happens happens now. She noticed the way Hiyanna seemed to begin to ease up around her likely thinking she was calming from her high of suffering and pain. Sadly behind that little mask she bared a sadistic smile just as worse as the first one she had moments ago. Now, Mizore didn't go after the boy simply because he was an Omega, no that didn't matter at all. He was the most...fearful one of the group that would be such easy prey. A simple appetizer for what was to come about this year.

The young masked girl couldn't help but chuckle at Hiyanna's serious tone telling her not to do it again." I'll ease up for now Darling. I've had my...fix..of delicious suffering...for now..that boy was just so filling..hmmmhmmhm." Mizore spoke with her rare sickly sweet tone of voice that one wouldn't think someone like her could pull off. She yawned loudly as she raised a hand to her mouth, this stupid body was weak and couldn't handle the nightmare that well. After every use she became tired and it was quite annoying honestly. Still she smoothed out her uniform, proud of the red color and the bit of accessory she added. A little spider sewn here a patch of her mask sewn on the pocket." So darling, am I to follow you like a lost puppy until classes like usual or will you release me to walk myself?" Mizore spoke using an innocent tone of voice like she hadn't done anything wrong depsite her hands motioning that it was a bit of a joke.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sun May 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Nadine had been so busy chatting it up with Raylee she didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. Standing on tiptoes, she attempted to see over the crowd of students gathering around. Grumbling, she began pushing her way through but by then it was too late -- although it wasn't hard to put two and two together. Mizore and Hiyana walking away, the poor boy on the ground. Nadine sighed, of course, this would happen. Leave it to Mizore to ruin everyone's first day. She was about to run after Mizore and Hiyana when she heard a voice... in her head? Does anyone know where the Alpha Dorm Leader is? Nadine frowned, glancing around. Okay that was really creepy. "That's me!" She yelled, causing several students to look at her like she was crazy. "I'm the Alpha Dorm Leader!" Crouching down next to the sobbing boy, Nadine glanced around, wondering who was looking for her and who could possibly go with the boy to the infirmary. "It's okay," She said, touching the boy's forehead. She could see the fear in the boy's eyes, and she felt sorry for him. She had never been in one of Mizore's nightmares but she had heard that they were horrible. One nightmare caused nightmares for a lifetime.

Focusing her ability on the boy, Nadine put him into a deep sleep. If anything just to calm him down. She was about to teleport the boy to the infirmary and catch up with him later when she spotted Liam and what he called out to her. Several Omega's around them agreed, glaring at her. Nadine resisted the urge to flip him off. It was her first year as Alpha Dorm Leader and she was already failing. Fuck.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*