Arc Academy

Aldestion

Arc Academy

Post by Aldestion » Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am

Jamie stared out the window of the bus nearly the entire ride there, the boy's gaze seeming to be on one uoving point as his eyes never even seemed to glance in another direction. He sat alone in a seat, though it was if the entire world didn't seem to exist. For even as he had looked out the window, if anyone had seen his eyes, they would've saw that they were unfocused. It was as if he was looking into another world, which, incidentally, he was, the call of the void having been particularly strong that morning, distracting him from reality as it were. Even as the bus came to a halt, he didn't seem to snap back into where he was, until another student knocked into him, crushing the boy against the window, with a slight crunch as his nose snapped against the window pane.

Only then did he turn back towards the offender, his eyes, glowing a deep Royal purple as always, turned cold as they focused upon him. A thick stream of blood ran down his upper lip, though only for a moment. Only his blood wasn't like everyone else's either. His wonderful little healing power saw to that fact, giving him a poisonous looking purple blood. Reaching back up with one hand, he wiped the blood away from his face and snapped his nose back into position, the bleeding stopping and tissue healing rapidly. With a leer, the other student backed off, allowing Jamie to stand and walk off of the bus. 'Great, I've already made an enemy, and he was the one who attacked me.' Jamie thought with a soft sigh as he began to look about for where he should be going.

Why am I like this?
Last edited by Aldestion on Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Re: Arc Academy

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sat May 12, 2018 4:38 am

The pink haired girl made a face as the first person she noticed poof (literally) off the Alpha bus was Mizore, one of her fellow Alpha's and for lack of a better word, nemesis. She definitely could wait on breaking the news to the other girl about their bunking together this year. Nadine could never quite put her finger on it but something about Mizore was just off. The way she bullied the other students and kept to herself.. it was just weird. She knew that she shouldn't be so quick to judge but it was definitely difficult when Mizore made it so easy. Putting a little check mark next to Mizore's name, she glanced over at her, wondering if she was going to come over to say hi or just stand there all creepy like.

Pulling her attention from the odd girl, she focused golden eyes on someone else. Hiyana. An Alpha she did like. "Hey!" Nadine hopped over quickly, pulling the other girl into an unexpected hug. Stepping back, Nadine put a little check mark next to Hiyana's name before giving the other girl her full attention once again. As more students spilled out of the bus, Nadine began to wonder where Merrick was, or better yet who he was with. "Did you have a good break?" Nadine asked Hiyana, smiling as she tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:29 am

Hiyana chuckled at Nadine's change in expression as the pinkhaired girl noticed her. She knew that Nadine wasn't exactly on good terms with Mizore, but then again, who was? Even Hiyana didn't like her a lot, the pointless bullying only leading to Hiyana scolding Mizore most of the time. The whitehaired girl stretched a little as she talked to Nadine.

"Yep! I went on an awesome vacation, it was really relaxing. I pretty much spent all my days on the beach!" Hiyana told Nadine, a joyful expression to be seenseen on her features. "I hope your break was good too. Did anything interesting happen?" She watched the students get off the busses, her eyes wandering over each and everyone of them, trying to keep track of the pupils so she would notice it quickly when a fight broke out. Of course there was the principal, but Hiyana preferred breaking up the fights before it could get that far.
A pounding headache had been torturing the whitehaired boy the whole ride - and he had to say, it truly ruined his good mood. Despite that, he was still looking forward to getting out of the blue bus that would bring him to the school. He could already feel a lot of gazes set on him, and he didn't really like it.. Finally the bus came to a halt and the tan boy stepped off of the bus, his gaze wandering over the crowds standing in front of the academy. Running a hand through his hair, he approached his dorm leader to get his name checked off, then he looked around, looking for someone.. the crowds of green were what his focus were on. The Omegas.. He shook his head and got rid of that train of thoughts, simply waiting for this to proceed.
Love, Kitty!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Sat May 12, 2018 6:53 pm

An absolutely fabulous figure emerged from the Blue Beta Bus. He was wearing a sleep mask that was partially hidden by his long luscious locks of golden hair. His hair had grown much longer than it had been in his first and second years attending Arc Academy. Raylee always thought that long hair would be way too much hassle to maintain, but he thought that maybe he'd give it a try for this one year. As the Beta Dorm Leader stepped off the final step of the bus, he finally raised his sleep mask and raised a hand to cover his mouth as he yawned. Another year to deal with the half-wits who dared to think they could measure up to him. But now he was a Dorm Leader, which meant he actually had to mind what the other students did... What a complete and utter bore.

Out of the Awesome Alpha Automobile of Awesomeness exited the Main Man, the Dude with the 'Tude, the Alpha of Alphas, Tommy Vice! His uniform shirt was unbuttoned as usual, with no shirt underneath because what does he need that for? The tie was wrapped around his bicep instead of tied around his collar like it should be. He had bright golden headphones on and the music was so loud that it was audible even though it was snugly fit on his ears. How he was not deaf, no one knows. He took it off for a moment as he surveyed the crowd. All the little dudes and dudettes. And was that?

Raylee was suddenly slapped on the back by who other than Taz!

"Hey babe! How was break?"

Raylee grimaced, turning to the man who was an entire foot taller than him. He reached up to grab the other man's collar and attempted to pull him down to his height. He only ended up pulling himself up to Tommy's height. Whatever, he was up in his face and that was what mattered. "Listen here, Tom. That was a one-time thing and I was fucked up on Banyuls. Don't EVER call me 'babe' again!" Hissed the Beta Dorm Leader before letting go of Tom's collar and landing back on the ground. He didn't even wait for a reply before turning his back to the other man and strutting away.

The Vice scratched his cheek and shrugged. It took a lot more than Raylee's mood swings to harsh his mellow. The booming beats from his headphones was a sign for anyone in the crowd to stand aside as the Tom Bomb made his way through to meet the Alpha Dorm Leader. He wondered who it was, and was quite surprised when he made it to the front of the crowd and was met with Hiyana and Nadine. "Whoa! What's chilling with you two?"
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sat May 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Nadine shook her head, glancing at the clipboards in her hands. "Not really. I read the Alpha Dorm Leader handbook like ten times. Does that count as interesting?" The pink haired girl tapped her pen on the edge of a clipboard, eyes squinting at a group of particularly suspicious Omega boys. Where was their dorm leader? That was when she noticed Tommy Vice and the way he was wearing his uniform. Resisting the urge to facepalm, the girl began shaking her head as the boy had lumbered over. "Tommy, what do you think you are doing?" Nadine waved her pen over the boy's body, signaling that she was speaking about his uniform. "It's the first day, don't you think you can behave for like, just once?" She groaned. Spotting Raylee, Nadine dashed over before waiting for a response.

"Raylee! Hi! Hope you had a good break. Here's your clipboard. All your kid's names are on there, make sure to account for each one please. And their schedules are on their too. Pretty simple stuff as well roommates and stuff. Have you seen the Omega Dorm Leader? I have no idea who she is I just know it's a she, can you believe that? How the hell I'm supposed to find her is beyond me honestly." The girl babbled, speaking way too much and way too fast.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Before Hiyana could even reply, Tommy appeared in his usual break-the-rules get-up. The momfriend of the school - Hiyana - immediately began tugging at Tommy's clothes with a slightly-upset face, adjusting his shirt, tying his tie correctly around his collar and stepping back again, huffing in content. "You can't walk around dressed like that! Where's your shirt? I didn't raise an animal." She joked, smiling at Tommy while rolling her eyes playfully. "We were just chatting a bit. How was your break, Tommy?" Hiyana crossed her arm loosely, looking up at Tommy. She already knew she was rooming with him thanks to a peek at Nadine's clipboard, and she knew it was gonna be just a liiittle exhausting.
Love, Kitty!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat May 12, 2018 11:45 pm

To say that running into Merrick was a pleasant surprise for Darcy would be an understatement; she was incredibly happy to have found someone she recognised. Despite this initial happiness, Darcy wasn't too happy to be used as a battering ram through the crowd of students. Although she put up with it, at least she wouldn't lose Merrick with his hands gripping onto her shoulders.
Whilst shielding her face in order to not ram it into the other students, she responded to the boy's question.

"Oh yeah, it's been okay. I've been doing a lot of meditating lately so hopefully we won't have any more 'choking myself in my room with all the lights out' incidents." Darcy explained, she seemed pretty proud of herself and looked over her shoulder to look at Merrick's face as she was walking.

It wasn't long after that Dottie called out to them, she caught up to them in no time. A pleasant smile still on her face, Darcy spoke again and answered the question she had been asked mere minutes ago.
"Hey, Dottie! Yeah I've been fine. The break was okay for me."
Darcy had been looking forward to coming back to the school ever since she left. Despite the learning, it was where she felt most at home. Here she could talk to people who genuinely liked her, or at least it seemed like it, and she didn't have to worry about dealing with her overbearing family.

"It's really nice to see you guys again." Darcy's voice was sweet and obviously happy.
I am Aqua's Princess

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sun May 13, 2018 2:06 am

“It’s really great to see you too!” Dottie smiled brightly before glancing around. “Are you all ready to get back into the swing of things? I’ve been dyyyying to come back. Sure, break is fun and all, but you sorta get sick of not having structure, yanno? Well, at least I do. I felt like my brain was going to melt. And man oh man, the dead have certainly a chatty bunch lately. Such a headache, which certainly didn’t help. Oh, Darc! How’s the uh,” Dottie tapped the back of her own shoulder, “the entity treating you? Well, I hope?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun May 13, 2018 4:43 am

A slight smirk was tugging at Mizore's lips as she watched student after student exit the bus. So many new faces with the Omegas that it will be just to much fun to play with them. They were so new, so unknowing about how things worked here. The young girl tapped her mask once mimicking the tapping of ones chin as she picked out her target. Of course it was oh so tempting to scare Pinkie over there. One look into her eyes and she'd her crying on the floor begging for her torture to end. Those inhuman eyes scanned the crowd as more pests came into view. That miserable wretch Raylee and that brutish buffoon were now with Pinkie and the Mother. They were an insufferable bunch to deal with.

Tearing her eyes off she figured why not play with on of the youngest in the bunch. Teach these new kids who you shouldn't mess with around here. With a target in sight Mizore was gone in a black puff of smoke and appeared in front of a young boy. The boy looked no older than fourteen maybe even younger. He was startled by the strange figure that had appeared before him, her face hidden behind a mask. With a single swift movement the black mask was removed and those beautiful inhuman eyes were released on her prey. The boy was terrified as his gaze was trapped within her own. Mizore didn't care for those around her, her smile became a sadistic one as it went ear to ear. The boy was only a mere few seconds into his waking nightmare before his clothing became damp and it appeared he set himself. The other students were scared and some started to laugh as Mizore made a laughing stock of this Omega Freshman.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Aldestion

Arc Academy

Post by Aldestion » Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 am

Jamie looked up as a strange looking girl wearing....a fox mask?....appeared in a puff of smoke right in front of one of his fellow freshmen. She took off her mask and stared into the boy's eyes, putting him through what seemed like a horrifying nightmare. James was quite familiar with those. It set him in a blazing rage to see this girl playing with the boy like that, torturing the poor boy who she knew had no chance of defending himself against her. James knew exactly what that boy was feeling, and had probably experienced worse himself, as no earthly horror could compare to the void's creations. He wasn't going to stand idly by while this girl embarrassed the boy in front of everyone and destroyed his psyche.

"Hey, why don't you fuck off." He snarled before attempting to punch the bully in the face, his fist being swung with all his might and as fast as he could as well. The strike was aimed for her jaw, attempting not only to knock her out, but crack the bone if he could make connection with her. It was sure to break his own bones as well should that happen, but he wasn't worried about his own pain or safety at this point. Not matter how bad it would hurt, he would just put himself back together anyway.

Why am I like this?
Last edited by Aldestion on Sun May 13, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner