Arc Academy

Water
Bronze

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Water » Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Turning around, Darcy was met with a sea of other students. She could feel herself becoming incredibly panicked, this obviously being a sign that Entity was prepared to strike. Becoming steadily lost and disorientated, the girl began to try and weave herself through the crowd of people but was met with rude remarks and the refusal of her passing.

Despite Darcy's internal pleading, Entity was ready to burst. With a loud rip a hole was torn in the lower back of Darcy's shirt and long black appendages began spewing from it. They curled around the girl and began reaching out, attempting to grab the closest victim. Once the thick tentacles had wound it's way around another man's leg, Darcy knew it was too late.

She could only watch in horror as more and more of the limbs wrapped around the boy, lifting him into the air and away from the other students. Oh god. Not this. Anything but this. Muffled screams could scarcely be heard by Darcy as her ears were filled with a dull haze, almost as if she was going to faint. Tightening their grip on the boy's limbs, more specially his right leg, the appendages began to pull. The cracking of bone could be distinctly heard before the entire leg itself snapped off.

Blood rained down upon Darcy and the people around her as the tentacle which broke off the leg began waving it around frantically. Drops of crimson ran down the girl's face as she watched Entity's victim be discarded and dropped to the ground, still writhing in pain.
I am Aqua's Princess

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Siren had been half listening to what the people on stage had to say, then noticed something going on with one of the girls. Something came from the girl's back and proceeded to attack and rip off someone's leg. That kid would bleed out. She pulled her lighter out, running her hand over the flame. Her hair and eyes turned red as she made her way over to the fallen boy, fire surrounding her hand. She started to burn the wound closed to stop the bleeding, using a wall of fire to try to put a barrier up.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Nadine was so, so happy that everything was going according to plan. No one had freaked out yet, no fights, no death. She was even getting over her stage fright. But when, surprisingly, a Beta girl grew tentacles and ripped off a boys leg, effectively splattering blood on everyone, the pink haired girl wanted to facepalm. Taking the microphone, the girl spoke quickly. "Everyone please remain calm--" But everyone was already screaming and running, trying to desperately all fit into the school's front doors. "FUCK." She yelled into the mic, not caring who heard her. Jumping off the stage, Nadine desperately tried to make her way to the Beta girl before she hurt anyone else. But with the pushing and shoving, it was going to take her forever to get there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Katherine North had been watching everything with extreme boredom. That is until one Beta girl decided to freak the fuck out and rip off a kid's leg. Watching with glee, the dark haired girl didn't even flinch when blood landed on her uniform. Instead, she took this opportunity to run on stage and take the mic, clearing her throat over the screaming of the rest of the student body. "If anyone cares, I'm throwing a party in the Alpha Dorm tonight!" She yelled, booming through the speakers. "Be there! There will be booze and sluts!" Kat could see the guards coming out now, struggling to get through the running students. "Bye!" With a little wave, the girl then jumped off stage and disappeared into the crowd.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu May 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Dottie’s stomach twisted in knots as she listening to the loud scream. ”Oh god,” she thought. Her gaze shifted back and forth from her roommate and the boy in pain. There wasn’t time to check on Darcy. Not until the entity calmed down. Dottie pushed her way through the crowd to the boy. “Excuse me, sorry,” she quietly mumbled as she tried to move past a girl she didn’t recognize who had put up the fire barrier. She watched the girl cauterize the leg. ”Good...maybe he’ll make it after all.” She knelt besides his head brushing his hair back carefully. “Hey darlin’... shhh you’re alright kid. It’s alright.” Dottie tried to comfort the in pain kid. She drew in a sharp breath, very aware of all the pain she was about to be in. She placed a soft kiss on his forehead. It wouldn’t be long for his pain to subside and her’s to begin. She scrambled backwards from him and waited for the agony to start.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Gretl's smile quickly turned into a look of horror and all the color in her face drained, looking a ghostly pale. The sight of the boy's leg being ripped off cause her stomach to turn. Gretl placed her hand over her mouth and turned away from the crowd and threw up. Her breakfast laid on the stage in a disgusting mess. "Ugh... This is horrible..." She mumbled to herself wearily, holding her stomach. She didn't dare to turn around to see the chaos below her. But she heard enough of the student's inner thought to understand the enormity of the situation. And everything was going so well too... Gretl thought.

Laia didn't enter the auditorium with all the other annoying people. She had no need to. It was going to be the same thing like it was last year. Oh, hi! My name is Cunt Number One and I'll be your Dorm Leader! I'm suuuuuper nice and-! Ugh, disgusting. Laia was going to wait until all the unnecessary stuff was over, but clearly, things were starting to get crazy. She heard screams coming from the auditorium and kids rushing out in horror. "What are these kids doing...?" She mumbled to herself and began walking towards the door. There were too many kids rushing out and pushing each other and Laia didn't want to be touched by a single one of them. "Ugh, this place is like a dang farm." She grumbled angrily. Laia flicked her wrist and the water fountains nearby burst, and a bridge formed above the crowd of students so Laia could enter. She ducked under the doors and noticed a wall of fire.

Mhm, what a great idea to have a ring of fire in a room full of frenzying kids. Wonder who thought of that. She thought to herself. Laia stepped down from the bridge and used that water to out a small patch so she could enter. "Alright, who thought it was a good idea to put fire in the middle of a room? How are the guards supposed to help?" She started, putting a small hand on her hip. Aquarius floated above her right shoulder in his normal size. "Secondly, this is a danger to the other kids here. But I suppose I shouldn't have expected much from an Omega." Laia flicked her wrist once more and more water began to put the fire out and instead of a hazardous wall of fire, water replaced it. It was fairly thick, so if an idiot ran into it, they'd just bounce off. Laia looked down at the boy who the red-head was helping and clicked her tongue, Should have let him die. One less nuisance to deal with. She thought, looking off to her side to see Darcy, a fellow Beta, seeming to have lost control of Entity. "Ah, so it was her fault for the screeching pigs, okay." But Laia didn't move. Someone else could go help her. Laia was too tired to go help Darcy out and even if she did have the energy, why would she? Darcy hasn't done anything for her to consider helping her out. But then again, this school wasn't full of the brightest children either. Just people with powers and blank personalities. "Someone can deal with that. I did my part." She sighed, sitting down on the floor and yawning.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Doodle lo do dodo doodle lodo dodi dododo do- huh?

Screaming, from the general area where the introductions would normally be taking place. How good of a time were they having over there? Couldn’t have been that good of a time, Merrick hadn’t arrived yet. Excitement rose in Merrick’s chest, his pace quickening towards what surely must’ve been a palooza.
Merrick turned the corner, expecting to find a group of enthusiastic teens dancing to hype music, but instead...

Splat

A warm liquid blinded him. Fruit punch? Shouldn’t be hot. Tea? Who drinks tea at a party? Merrick wiped away a majority of the liquid away from his eyes, finding that it was a deep crimson. Blood?
His thoughts were confirmed after seeing a tentacle waving around a leg like a trophy, one of Darcy’s tentacles.
This is a weird party. Legs should not be used as rave glow sticks...

Despite the panicked mass threatening to trample him, Merrick fought against the wave of students in an effort to get to Darcy. However, his attention was pulled away by the sudden ignition of a fire. By Dottie, a girl, an Omega by the look of her uniform, placing a flame over the bloody stump. He was smart enough to know what cauterization was, and that she was saving this boy’s life, but that wasn’t the important part.
No, just before her firewall had obscured his vision, he got to watch the last moments of her white hair turning red.

Awesome

Excuse me… Pardon me… Out the way, I have a disco ball to get to.” Pushing and shoving his way through the frightened students, Merrick found his way out the avalanche of bodies, pushing a few down in his way, but now nothing was stopping him from his goal.“Hey! Hey you! Fiery one!” Without a moment of hesitation, Merrick closed the gap between himself and the Omega, pouncing despite her being busy tending to the injured student, rubbing his hands through her hair furiously. “How do you do this? I want to change my hair color too! This is so cool.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Raylee hardly looked up from his nails when he heard a scream, which was then followed by a myriad of screams. Oh, just another Omega going berserk as per usual. Those gutter trash individuals were completely beneath him. When he did happen to look up, he was quite surprised to find out that it was one of the Betas, his Betas, that was causing the commotion. Raylee puffed up his left cheek in frustration. "It's one thing if Nadine's kids act up, and from the Omegas, it's expected. But a Beta? Under my watch?" Thought the Dorm Leader. "Oh no no no no no NO. THAT was NOT going to fly today, sweetie." From his vantage point on stage, Raylee had a clear view of the offending student and he intended to use it. Reaching his hand out in Darcy's direction, the young man started to glow, and as he did so, so did the area around Darcy. And it glowed something fierce. Darcy would find herself in a HOT bubble of light. Not hot in the sense that it burned, but hot in the sense that she would start sweating as though she were in a sauna.

On the outside of this bubble, the other students would see an immensely bright sphere where Darcy had been. This is where she was imprisoned. This was the dreaded "Sunroom" that Raylee had created in his second year at Arc. A hellish prison in where the captor is forced to endure overwhelming heat and, if Raylee was feeling particularly peeved, a very long drop.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Siren had just about finished cauterizing the wound when a girl had come up to try to calm the boy down. She was thankful for it, at least the kid would have something else to focus on. She was also glad he was already in pain so the burning wouldn't be as bad. As she finished, though, she heard a yell, and before she could do or say anything, she felt a weight on her back as something was almost ontop of her.... playing with her hair...? She blinked in surprise, looking up towards the one messing with her hair. "I guess you can say I'm an Omni-elemental... I have access to multiple elements...." she replied, looking to see the one who had attacked the boy, be contained in something. She looked back up. "Uh... it's... it's just hair...."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 am

Merrick stared blankly at the girl. If he was capable of getting upset, that answer would’ve definitely hit a sore spot.
Well, I control an element. My hair doesn’t change color when I use it. That’s not exactly fair is it?
A flash illuminated the grass, forcing Merrick to take a quick peek behind him, unsurprised to see the ball of light suspended in the air, probably holding Darcy.
The sunroom. Great memories…. Anyway, I’ll get out of your hair.

Merrick chuckled as he stood up, laying the girl’s hair back down neatly as he did so. “I’m Merrick. Good job on helping that guy out. We don’t get too many helpful students.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 am

Siren couldn't help but laugh at the joke a little, getting to her feet. "Thanks... I knew if I didn't act fast, he would have bled out quickly." she turned to him. "I'm Siren. As for my hair, well, It changes color to whatever Element I'm in at the time. Sort of an Indicator, I guess." she shrugged a little. "I don't know how it works, but it just does." She looked back to the boy on the ground. "Hopefully someone will get him taken care of... ... so far, this school has been pretty bad in the way some people get treated... torturing people and making fun of them... ... is this really going to be how the whole time at the school is going to be?" she looked back to Merrick.