Arc Academy

Darlington_Wilde

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:22 pm

“Careful, don’t move too much right away.” Dottie grabbed a glass of water for the girl. “Kat came and got me. She said someone needed some help. Scared the absolute crap out of my while doing it.” Dottie glanced around the infirmary. “Quite the first day, huh? Do... do you know what happened with the boy and the leg?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 am

"My fault," Nadine said, smiling sheepishly. "Wasn't really watching where I was going. Ah -- I'm Nadine, by the way." The pink haired girl shifted the water bottles to her other arm, holding out a hand for the Beta girl to shake. "It's my job to know everyone but I don't think we've met before."

________________________________________________________________________________________

The Headmistress gritted her teeth against the pain the Beast caused against her chin, refusing to show weakness. Drawing herself back, she studied the creature in front of her, hatred in her eyes. It was one thing to offer such a fantastic deal to these pathetic kids, it was another to have them threaten her. But with no abilities or power of her own, she was in no place to really tell the thing off. Especially not with her personal bodyguard Nadine not being in the room. Ultimately she had to make a decision, and being the smart woman she was, she chose the one that was good for her -- and only her. "Of course," She smiled, taking a tissue and holding it to her chin where the beast had broken skin. "In fact, you three can have full reign of the school. It is not as if these kids can say anything about it. So long as you manage to get past Nadine, Hiyana, and anyone else who challenges you. But as far as the Headmistress is concerned, well, she can just so happen to turn a blind eye."
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Merrick picked up the needle, twirling it around in his hands before pocketing it. “I’d much rather recruit someone without having to stab them with The Needle. I’ll just pick my people out carefully, tell them it’ll be a great party.

Merrick frowned when the Beast pressed its sharpened limbs against the Headmistress’ chin. “That’s rude, you shouldn’t have to threaten people to get what you want.” He stood up from his chair, guessing the meeting between the students and Headmistress was just about finished, or just wanting to be far away if the situation got dirty. “If we’re having free reign over the school,” He pointed at Beast and Darcy, “Cafeteria is my territory, I call dibs. And I can talk to Nadine. She likes me… If that’s not obvious...
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

PieHostage3_14
Bronze

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:10 pm

The Beast removed its blade from the Headmistress's throat and made it's way to Darcy, towering over her. "As far as I'm concerned, I can do whatever I want. Besides, how is she going to stop me?" Not turning away from Darcy, its mouth split into a wide grin as he heard the reply to his threat. "Music to my ears."

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 pm

"How is she going to stop you? You're saying that like the school doesn't have guards or weapons made for detaining us."
Darcy stepped around The Beast and took a hold of the needle. Spinning it around in her fingers for a short while, Darcy slipped it into her bag.
Despite getting herself prepared and not arguing with the Headmistress, Darcy wasn't entirely sure she wanted to be a part of her rebellion. She wanted neither power or for things to drastically change at the school. Entity was the opposite.

"Hey, isn't there supposed to be a party tonight or something?" Darcy asked Merrick in particular as he seemed to be the most normal person in the room. She only wanted to behave like a regular student.
I am Aqua's Princess

PieHostage3_14
Bronze

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Beast grinned one last time at Darcy. "I have my ways of surviving." With that, another cloud of black smoke erupted from him, revealing Vincent as it dissipated. He was currently on all fours, trying not to empty his stomach on the Headmistress's floor, his insides feeling like they were being tied up and melted at the same time.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Gretl was caught off guard by the use of vulgar words by her roommate. Gretl has been raised to not use words like that unless she really needed to. But Gretl hasn’t found any use for those words. ”Oh, invasion of privacy? No, no! I never had any sort of intention of reading your thoughts! Even if I wanted to, it’d just be a giant cluster of voices. I’m very sorry. I just wanted to gather up the Omegas much faster than having to find each and everyone individually. Oh, dear. I’m very sorry!” Gretl frowned, holding her cheek in her hand as she looked a bit ashamed in herself. She felt like she had already started on the wrong foot with her roommate. She continued to listen to what Siren was saying about an Alpha student holding a party and how she wanted to counter that party with her own. ”But how? It seems like she already had his party planned out. Where’re we going to get the stuff that we need to counter her party?” Gretl asked, seeming slightly interested in Siren’s plan. ”And could you possibly tone down on the cussing? I feel like you’re using it a bit too much than you need to.” She chuckled nervously, hoping Siren wouldn’t take it the wrong way.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 am

"A girl named Darcy's power acted out, probably because of the nervousness the students usually have on their first day. She's currently paying the headmistress a visit. I wonder how that's going.." Hiyana explained vaguely, nto wanting to describe the gore to Dottie. She was sitting on the side of the bed now, drinking the water carefully. "I should probably get back to my duties now. . . I still need to report to the headmistress since I haven't had the chance earlier. Unfortunately.. I'll need to use my power to avoid getting into too much trouble." Knowing that the headmistress had no powers of her own, it was quite easy to overwhelm her, it's not like she could notice.
Love, Kitty!

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:44 am

Merrick lit up at Darcy’s mention of the party taking place. “Right, I think I did hear Kat say something about a party taking place in Alpha dorms, oh I’m ready for that.
Merrick’s excitement was made obvious when he started bouncing on his heels. He was caught off guard when Vincent began emitting smoke once again, expecting a bigger transformation, but was disappointed to find the human Vincent on the floor. He kneeled down next to him, patting the boy’s back. “Well, welcome back, Cutie Pie, we met your big mean brother just a few minutes ago.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 pm

As the three began chattering in her office as if it was a common room, the Headmistress rolled her eyes, shooing them with her hands. "You three are dismissed," She said simply, shoving them out of her office and closing the door behind them. She didn't care for whatever parties the students had planned amongst themselves.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*