Arc Academy

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Re: Arc Academy

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:46 am

"Ow," Nadine nearly fell over, catching herself at the last second. Turning to look at whoever had nearly run her over, the pink haired girl tilted her head to the side as she saw some type of Beta human animal hybrid. Who was pretty young by the looks of it. "Oh, I'm sorry." Nadine brushed her hair out of her face, studying the girl curiously. She wasn't aware the school was home to someone like... well like this. Once again Nadine failed miserably at doing her job, keeping track of all the students, knowing everything, yadda yadda. She realized her staring at the other girl was probably a little creepy, so she blinked and smiled, coming back to earth. "Are you lost?"
______________________________________________________________________________________

The Headmistress smiled, sitting back down in her chair. "Perfect," She said, ignoring all of Merrick's questions. God how anyone put up with that kid was beyond her. "All I need from you three is to recruit students. Students you think would be suited for our... purpose. Yes, let's think of it that way. Forget your friends. Your schooling. You're more than ready to stand with me. And if you're told no, inject them with this." From her desk drawer, the dark haired woman retrieved three different needles, placing one in front of each student. "It'll make them rethink their decision."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kat knew of the Headmistress's and the idiot's decisions of course, and because of that, she knew that the only people who could help were those lesbian lovers Hiyana and Nadine. But one was currently on her deathbed and the other was as clueless as ever so Kat to step in. Again. This is how the red-eyed girl left the Alpha dorm and stomped over to the Beta's, looking for the only healer in the school. A mousy girl named Dottie Martin.

Bursting into the girl's room, she snapped her fingers. "You," She said, looking at Dottie on her bed. "Get up. You're needed in the infirmary. And honestly, why don't you just live there? Shouldn't healers be where they're needed?" Shaking her head and dusting her hands off, Kat retreated back to her dorm.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:24 am

Nia yelped as she ran into Nadine, hiding her ears in panic before realizing the girl had already spotted the abnormality about her. Surprisingly, the pinkhaired girl did not laugh at her or ridicule her right away. "N-No, I'm just.. walking around.." Nia muttered, lowering her gaze as she nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "I'm sorry for running into you.." the blonde was looking up at the alpha dorm leader; her gaze shooting left and right in hopes of nobody else seeing her. It was hard to avoid student gazes most of the time, and she hated it.

Hiyana smiled at Shion, laughing softly. " I don't do parties, I usually can't relax at them because I feel like I have to watch out for everyone. So I usually go there with the purpose of taking care of the students if something happens, and I doubt you want to be bored all night. So, apologies, but I can't accept your date." Hiyana smiled apologetically, her headache pounding severely against her skull as she spoke.
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Shion sighed softly as her little date proposal got shut down right off the back. Hiyana didn't seem like the type to like parties but she'd hoped to be given a chance to help her have fun atleast. The older girl said no though and she wasn't the type to push and male people do what she wanted." Shame. I'm sure it would've been fun either way just to hang out with ya." Shion's causal voice flowed out as she stretched out her arms above her head as far as they would go. Her gaze did move over Hiyana opting to atleast try again another time." Do you need or want anything though Hiyana? I'd be happy to get something for you if you wanted." The young cross dresser offered a kind smile and before doing a small bow in her chair.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Dottie jumped, startled from the sudden intrusion. “You’re gonna give someone a heart attack sneaking up on them like that!” Dottie got her bearings and hurried down to the infirmary. “Hey Hiyana,” She smiled softly, “I take it you’re why I was called down here?” Dottie pulled her hair back and took an antiemetic from the blister pack she kept on her person.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 pm

"Oh, so you were the one invading people's privacy..." Siren replied as she sat down, taking her guitar case from beside the bed, opening it and looking at the guitar inside. "Well, It's nice to meet you, anyways, and I'd prefer it if you would stay out of my mind... as for what I was planning on doing today. I was thinking about trying to throw a party that would blow that bitch's party out of the water. She was picking on one of the betas for no good damn reason, so I told her I'd beat the bitchitis outta her if she kept it up. So she trotted off like the heifer she is. I want to throw a party where everyone's welcome, not just stuckups and bitches."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Before Hiyana was able to reply to Shion, Dottie came into the infirmary and greeted Hiyana.

"I suppose so, you wanna help a dumb girl out after she overused her powers?" Hiyana giggled a little, before gritting her teeth at the sharp pain. A soft huff escaped her lips afterwards as she leaned back in the bed, squinting her eyes shut at the torture of moving like that. God, she really regretted using her power like that now. At least she would learn from her mistakes. And with Dottie, she would be back on her feet within minutes.
Love, Kitty!

PieHostage3_14
Bronze

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:34 pm

The Beast walked back to stand in front of the Headmistress, towering over her. It extended one arm, the tip just pressing against her skin before tilting her head up to look at him. "I have a condition, first." He said, the voice sending shivers down the spine.

What the fuck are you doing?

Zip it.

"I'm going to do what I want. And you're not going to stop me. After all, it would be such a shame for the poor Headmistress to die in a tragic accident." He pushed suddenly, enough to break the skin before drawing back. "Do we have a deal?"

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:58 pm

“Don’t worry about it, happens to best of us. No serious trauma, right? Can’t do much for that other than ease the pain, the healing isn’t quick enough quite yet.” Dottie did a quick glance over the girl, checking to see she still had her arms and legs attached. “But headaches, nausea, etc, I can fix.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:48 am

Darcy nodded politely as The Beast, or whatever his name was, spoke to her. The last thing she wanted to do was to aggravate it. Although she had a very strong opinion on these types of parasites hiding in humans' bodies, there was no way in hell she was going to say it.
Feeling Entity becoming active once again, Darcy could only pray that it didn't become stimulated by the situation and decide to attack others again

After listening to the headmistresses instructions Darcy decided that she would skip the asking part of the task. The people would just say no anyway. Perhaps injecting someone she disliked would be best, or at least someone annoying.

Wait. What was this? Living up to his previous statement, The Beast was causing yet more chaos. After letting slip a fairly loud sigh, Darcy decided to speak up. It definitely seemed to her that some bad decisions were being made and she was getting extremely tired of the days events.

"You should take that back, Beast Boy. You remember how she basically said she'd kill us if we refused to do what she said?"

Feeling a pressure engulfing her head, Darcy knew that Entity was ready to strike again. This was one of the few times where it seemed to hold back and let Darcy evaluate the situation before striking.
It seemed that if The Beast were to start a fight, Entity could hold it back while Merrick. People would probably believe him if he tried to get help or share what happened. Why Darcy was willing to risk her own death to help she didn't know. Perhaps it was just to have people believ that she was capable of good things.
I am Aqua's Princess

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Hiyana smiled and just shook her head, watching Dottie work. " Thank you so much, Dottie." Hiyana said softly, the gratefulness and relief clearly audible in her voice. Her headache cleared out and the nausea faded as Dottie used her powers to help the whitehaired girl. " It was torment.. how did you even find out I was here? I didn't see you earlier." Hiyana's gaze stayed on Dottie, as she slowly sat up and let her legs dangle off of the side of the bed. She felt just a tiny bit dizzy, but Dottie's power did it's work well.
Love, Kitty!