Arc Academy

Veilstar
Gold

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Veilstar » Tue May 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Shion nodded along with Hiyana as she offered a bit of helpful advice for staying out of trouble. She wasn't really the type to cause trouble, but there are a few things that would be worth such a risk. Her eyes shifted back up towards the blank ceiling as she listened to the white haired girl. This school was something, atleast from what she's seen so far it was full of hotties and cuties." Well I know you certainly have atleast one student who'll enjoy your class. I try to meditate atleast an hour a day to keep my mind and powers honed in." Shion spoke casually as her gaze moved back over towards Hiyana. The young cross dresser stretched out her limbs as she tried to think about what to say next.

" That's sweet of you to help out the other students. So, does a cutie like you got anyone special at this little school?" Shion asked letting a small smirk tug at her lips as her eyes moved towards Hiyana's. It was a bold move for flirting starting off with something like that but she was a bold gal. Plus it was always fun flirting with someone older than her, seeing how she liked to take charge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyuki hadn't been doing much since she had stepped off of the bus. In all honesty she missed the fiasco in both the dining hall and at the entrance thing. She hadn't been paying attention, playing a little borderlands and wandering around aimlessly. A few betas that didn't know who she was already tried to stop and see if she was lost or something. The pink haired girl didn't notice them as her focus was on the game so she simply walked by them without a single glance. The alpha was kinda known for this, wandering the grounds and losing track of time playing her games. It was safe to say she was heavily into gaming. In forums and in online gaming she was known as the Queen of games. Not many had the pleasure of saying they could best her, those that did always were left with a feeling she was holding back.

Step by step she had walked around the academy about six times now still shooting bandits and farming for some good guns. Recently she had made up her mind to learn how to summon Handsome Jack himself. He was a pretty cool villain out of all the ones she's fought against thus far. Plus it'd be interesting to have a chat with the man, learn more about his story and what not. That was another perk of her summoning power, summoning characters from games allowed them to have their personality and story. They weren't blank slates, they became living people until she sent them back.

With her hood up and her little ender ears, she changed her route at last and began tracing the inside of the school. A small yawn left her lips as she had already pulled an all nighter playing this game.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Image Siren had just settled down on her bed when someone came in. Her roommate, she supposed. "It sure has. A lot of the other students are just horrible people. Torturing and picking on people for fun. ... I just wanted to be a street racer and a rockstar. Now I'm a participant in Battle Royale..." she sighed, shaking her head. "I'm Siren. Nice to meet you."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed May 30, 2018 1:18 am

Well I suck at this. I have to leave the RP because I can't make time for this. Sorry.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

PieHostage3_14

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:04 am

Vincent stared at the Headmistress in confusion as she talked to them. Was she serious? That was crazy talk!

Sounds like fun.

We're not doing it.

Vincent stood up and began pacing, talking to the Headmistress as he did so. "You're serious? You're talking about overthrowing the fucking government. Are you crazy? Even if we wanted to, we're only two Omegas and a Beta. There's no way we could do it." Vincent turned to face her as she stared out the window. "It's crazy! It's suicide! It's..." Vincent raised his right hand and slowly clenched it into a fist, a look of horror on his face.

No

Yes

With a low boom, a burst of black smoke emitted from Vincent, filling a large part of the room. As it cleared, standing in Vincent's place was a tall, lean monster with smooth, shiny black skin. It's arms stop at the elbows, tapering to razor-sharp points instead of hands. As it reared it's ugly head, it's toothy maw spread in a horrific smile. The voice that was trapped in Vincent's head spilled out of it's mouth. "It's exactly the kind of chaos I live for."

MC_Middy
Bronze
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by MC_Middy » Thu May 31, 2018 12:41 am

Merrick quite literally smiled and nodded as the Headmistress spoke of her plans, her words going in one ear and out the other. At the moment it seemed that Headmistress was really only complaining about her status, which Merrick didn’t really care to listen too, instead wondering when Nadine was going to be back.
He remained out of tune until he began hearing compliments, good ones. These words coming from the Headmistress was surprising, he definitely wasn’t expecting it. “Well I—
Before Merrick could finish Vincent exploded, screaming and shouting about… something. This resulted in a dead fish stare, Merrick patiently waiting for Vincent to finish.

Vincent never really finished, but was interrupted by a black puff of smoke. What used to be the boy was now a marble like monster. Merrick let out a low, “Whoa.” Before turning back to the Headmistress, finally seeing his chance to speak.
Anyway~. I don’t really know what you’re talking about… wasn’t listening honestly. But you complimented us a lot so I guess you’re cool. I’ll do whatever this thing is you want us to participate in. Is it a school project? Extra credit? How many points is it?
Last edited by MC_Middy on Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me take away your sorrows.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu May 31, 2018 3:57 am

"Taking down the government?"
Darcy expressed her surprise out loud. She never expected to be included in a revolution. Although she very much doubted that her abilities were at the level of even an alpha, never mind a top student, behind called all those things by the headmistress was flattering.

What else was she to choose? It seemed that if they refused to cooperate the collar would be used on them. Despite highly doubting that the headmistress wouldn't give herself all the power, Darcy knew her decision was made. Looking cautiously at the other two students beside her, she spoke.
"Well, whatever it includes, I'm in."

Looking towards Vincent, Darcy realised that a thick smoke had filled the area around him. Once it had cleared, a monster-like figure was left in his place. Was this something which had been living inside Vincent? As it seemed calm enough, Darcy spoke to it.
"Who are you, Mr Chaos?"
Trying to be cool

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu May 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Hiyana shook her head in laughter, holding her side a bit as she did so. "Me? Someone special? Never have, probably never will." She smiled at Shion, shrugging a little. "Most often the students either see me as a mom-figure type of friend, or as a big sister. And I honestly don't mind, I do love helping others after all and they tend to trust me like this. So I usually don't get approached in any other way." She explained calmly. "Then again, you never know. Maybe they're afraid to tell me - I wouldn't know!" This was followed up by soft laughter, and then light coughing. "Also, don't feel obliged to stay here. I'll be alright in a few hours' time."
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 pm

For a moment Shion was caught off guard when the lovely Hiyana stated she didn't have anyone special. It also surprised her to hear no one really made any attempts, t'was a shame to hear that. She offered a friendly smile before gathering the older girl another cup of water like before. It always helped to stay hydrated whenever one wasn't feeling well." I'm a little surprised to be honest. A kind, friendly and beautiful girl like you, I'd think you'd have to best pursuers away with a stick." Shion commented chuckling a little to herself at the thought of the poor girl being chased by those interested." I don't mind stick around. I'm enjoying myself sitting here and having chat with you Hiyana." Her voice held warmth and genuine honesty as she took a sip of her own water.

Her mind wandered for a moment thinking about what to do next in a situation like this. She wasn't one to hide or to run away from someone she thought was interesting. Normally she moved forward without worry." Since there is a party later and since you said you've never had anyone special. Perhaps you would do me the honor of accompanying you to the party?" Shion decided to pull out the gentleman/gentlewoman card as she stood up and bowed towards Hiyana. Her hand was extended as an offering to see if Hiyana would go with her to this party. She'd count her blessings if she managed a single date with an upper class man on her first day.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Gretl listened as Siren talked about what she had wanted to be and closed the door behind her. ”Ah, I see. Well, it’s nice to meet you, Siren. I’m Gretl, the Omega Dorm Leader. You probably heard about when I spoke to you all mentally.” Gretl chuckled, scratching her cheek and walking over to her own bed and sitting down. ”So, Siren, what do you plan on doing today?” She asked, curious to what her room mate was going to be doing today.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

PieHostage3_14

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:37 pm

The Beast turned to look at Darcy, it's smooth face expressionless, save for the grin. "Mr. Chaos? That's a new one." It chuckled, a low guttural sound. "Who am I? I'm the voice in Vincent's head. I'm the one who gives him his powers, who withholds them from him. He doesn't give me a name, but I think Beast will do."