Arc Academy

PieHostage3_14

Re: Arc Academy

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:38 pm

"Nice to meet you Nadine." Vincent said, his thoughts trailing off. What the hell was it with everyone in this school? They seemed tensed up. What was so bad about the collars that would actually kill Darcy. His mouth went completely dry as he thought of what it could do to him. Would it nullify the Beast?

I'll be damned if that collar can get rid of me.

I dunno, it could be a chance for me to be my own person.

We both know that without me, you'd die in here.

Vincent followed the trio, lagging behind, worried about what was to come.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun May 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Shion simply kept nodding along with what Hiyana was saying as she explained how things were around here. Sounded chaotic by not as chaotic as it had been earlier. This place sure had its quirks and it was enough to make someone second guess willingly coming to this place. Hopefully her powers were going to be enough to give her an edge in a place like this. That full body barrier she'd been perfecting is likely going to be used a lot during her time here. Never know when hell is going to break loose or something." Sounds like things get crazy. I'm not much a fan of getting punished for someone else." Shion spoke subconsciously as she thought about the circumstances she was now trapped in.

If she was trapped here she might as well find ways to have a little fun with it eh? Her eyes shifted from the ceiling and then onto the older girl who looked in pain for a moment. Slowly she set her untouched water beside the girl's bed offering it to her in case she wanted it." If you or your friend ever need back up for anything, I wouldn't mind giving you two a hand. Must be hell trying to keep all these hormonal teens under control, sounds like a lot of them could use a little meditation." The younger girl found herself chuckling at her comment knowing she used meditation herself. It gave her the edge she needed to keep her powers in check and what not.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Sun May 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Merrick strolled down the hall with an odd pep in his step. Considering the situation he had been placed in for seemingly no reason, and the fact that one of his friends were could possibly be dying today, his happy-go-lucky attitude was more than unusual.

He began to slow down as the group neared the Headmistress’ office, placing his hand on the doorknob before coming to a complete stop. “Hm.” He looked back at Nadine, examining her. “You’re kind of her main girl, huh? It’d probably be better for her to see your face before us...” Merrick chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. “Nah, we’re all students here, I’m sure she loves us all equally.” Merrick turned the doorknob and burst open the door without knocking. “Headmistress~! Hello!
Let me take away your sorrows.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon May 28, 2018 2:55 am

Nadine crosse her arms across her chest, raising a brow as Merrick studied her before commenting about how she should probably go first. "Actually that might not be a bad--" but before she could really say anything else, the boy was already bursting through the Headmistress's doors like he owned the place. Gritting her teeth, Nadine nearly shit herself right there and then. Did Merrick think he would get his way by acting like his usual pompous self? She loved the boy but honestly, it was like he didn't think.

Inside the Headmistress's office sat three chairs, one for each of the students she had called up. The Headmistress herself sat behind a large, mahogany desk which was surprisingly empty. Like the rest of her office. No piles of papers and pens littering the table top. Everything was incredibly clean, spotless, it even smelled faintly of cleaning products. She didn't jump or look startled when Merrick walked in, instead, the woman's face spread into a large smile. That is until she saw Nadine.

"I don't remember saying your name when I was on that stage, Nadine," The woman said, tilting her head questioningly at the pink haired girl.

"I, uh, I thought you might need my help, Headmistress," Nadine hurried to the woman's side, waiting patiently like some sort of servant. It wasn't until she spoke that Nadine realized how bad that sounded. She was willing to help this woman collar up her boyfriend and her friends like animals. If she would so easily do that, what else was Nadine willing to do for this woman?

"Very well, you may stay. For now." Turning back to the other three, the Headmistress's smile returned, standing up and gesturing to the chairs in front of her. "Come, children. Sit, sit. Would you like some water? Tea? Nadine," Snapping her fingers, she gestured for her to go fetch either. This time exactly like some servant. Nadine paused but only for a second before she ran off to go get waters and tea.

Once she had gotten rid of the pink haired bitch, Headmistress Crow grabbed her remote from her lap and pressed a button, the doors closing and locking. Smiling at the three, she simply studied them for a few minutes before speaking. "You three know why you're here," She finally stated.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Mon May 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Nope.” Merrick answered promptly, not even a second passing before he began to speak. “Not the slightest clue.” He dragged the syllables on for much longer than what was necessary. He sat in the middle of the three set up chairs, pushing his way up all the way to the Headmistress’ desk, and placed both hands on it, clasping them together. “Well, at least I don’t know why I’m here, or Vincent, don’t really know him though.” Merrick glanced back at Darcy and Vincent, shooting both a thumbs up and a wink.

Oh, he had this…

See, all I did was play in this really cool girl’s hair. That’s really all… unless… Is that why you called me up here? ‘Cause that’d be really dumb. I mean, I get that your the big boss but I’ve done worse things back when I was an Omega. I mean remember last year when I burned down the...” Merrick hushed, staring at the Headmistress with a pleasantly surprised expression. Eyes wide, a proud smile on his face. Not proud of himself, proud of…
The Headmistress.

Right… right, I get it now.” He stood from his seat, still gazing into the Headmistress’ eyes. “You’re finally stepping up your game, showing genuine concern for the students. GOOD ON YA’! However...” Merrick shook his head, his smile now turning into a frown of disapproval. “I’m sorry, but punishing someone because of simple hair play is too strict. Calm down. Especially when Darcy just… Darcy… DARCY! Nearly forgot, but Headmistress, you cannot give the collar to Darcy, nope...

They’d be idiots to let him continue on his own.
Let me take away your sorrows.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Upon hearing the doors behind her close and lock simultaneously, Darcys eyes grew wide. This seemed awfully like the real thing, however she tried to convince herself that it wasn't. It was probably just a scare or a trick. She'll just lecture them for a few minutes then they'd be good to go.

Merrick begun to speak. Did he know who he was speaking to? Crow was being incredibly unfair, but there was nothing they could do about it. Not having brought up the guts to tell him to stop, Darcy only gave a weary smile when Merrick looked over at her and Vincent.

After listening for a while, Darcy decided she should attempt to stop Merrick. Whilst lightly touching his arm she spoke to him quietly, turning her head away from the Headmistress briefly.
"Merrick, love, I doubt she'll change her policies after being told off about them."

Once she had finished speaking, Darcy turned back towards her superior. There must be some way to try and get out of her punishment. As there was little she could say for the other two awaiting the collar, she spoke only about herself.

"Headmistress, I understand that the actions which were taken are unacceptable. However I can promise you that a slip up like this one has not happened in more than a year. I believe... I know that it only happened as a result of the situation."

Darcy kept her head pointed toward the floor for the majority of time she was speaking and only occasionally glanced up at her headmistress or the other two in the room with her.

"It had been increasing dormant. If we do not receive the collar I can promise something like this will never happen again."
Trying to be cool

PieHostage3_14

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Vincent shook his head. "No, Headmistress. I have no idea why I'm here."

Not a damn clue.

Vincent stood in shock and a slight amount of horror as Merrick moved right up to the Headmistress's desk and began talking to her like she was another student. He was just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole. For the first time, he and the Beast thought and acted in unison. Vincent strode up to Merrick, and grabbed his chair, yanking it back to the line with the other three.

"Zip it."
Zip it.

Vincent was a little taken aback as he and the Beast had never agreed on something like that before. He sat in the chair to the right of Merrick and began talking to the Headmistress. "What Merrick is failing to tell you, Headmistress, is that he and I do not know why we are here. We can understand why Darcy is, for that outburst at the assembly, but we did nothing during that."

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 am

Headmistress Crow sat patiently until all three students had settled down on their own, and even then she remained silent for a couple more minutes before she chuckled. Yes, the Headmistress chuckled. Shaking her head slowly, she stood up, clasping her hands behind her back. "I'm not sure where you think you've gotten the right to talk to me like that, Mr. Hanna. But I think I'll let it slide. I've got a proposition for you three. The collar may wait, but only if you decide correctly. See, like you three, I'm at the bottom. A simple Headmistress. The only real power I have is in this school. Outside I'm just a simple woman. But with you three I could be more. With us four we could be more," The busty woman went to stand by the window, wrinkling her nose at the students milling down below. Shaking her head again, she grumbled. "I've spent years at this school, looking after nitwit after nitwit. Watching you kill each other. But I'm done. I'm tired of waiting. So I went through the roaster. I studied each and every student carefully. I went through several before I decided on you three. The three most capable, wild, and powerful students in the school. Not even Alpha's yet and you've proven you're more capable than even my top student. So that is why I called you in today. Would you rather wait and become simple soldiers, or stand with me and aid me in overthrowing the government?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nadine stood quietly outside, ear pressed against the door, a pitcher of iced tea in hand, and several water bottles in the other. When she had found the door locked, she couldn't believe she had actually fallen for it. The good ole get Nadine out. She knew the Headmistress didn't like her, but to really go that far? Unfortunately, that door was incredibly thick, so all she heard was mumbling. Sighing in frustration, she considering knocking but she knew better than that. Giving up, Nadine hurried down the hall, ditching the pitcher and waters on a table by the lobby. What dorm was Dottie in again? If she wasn't helpful here then she would go help Hiyana, and mention the weirdness of the situation to her. She'd know what to do.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Tue May 29, 2018 2:31 am

As Gretl walked down to her dorm room, she noticed another Omega girl with white hair and smiled at her. If Gretl was to be the Omega Dorm Leader, she would have to have every Omegas’ name memorized. ”Hello~!” She chirped happily. Even though such a horrible accident occurred only a few minutes ago, Gretl still maintained a smile. She couldn’t be seen as a weak leader, but it wasn’t bad to show emotion either. ”Today’s been quite hectic hasn’t it?” She asked. Her hands were folded behind her back as she moved towards the Omega girl, hoping to start a conversation with her. Gretl hadn’t really had the chance to converse with any of the other people on campus, but it was understandable as not everyone is talkative on their first day of school, especially in a new environment.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue May 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Hiyana smiled softly at Shion's reply. "They do, and it's easy to stay out of the headmistress' sights if you just act in a way that wont pull everyone's attention onto you." She shrugged a little. "Thanks for the offer, I'll certainly consider it. Since I'm the meditation teacher,.. I agree, a lot of them could. It'd be harder for some of them though, which is why I tend to use my power for mental support. "I will enjoy having at least a handful of students who maybe even enjoy meditating like I do." The whitehaired girl rubbed her forehead, feeling the symptoms disappear rather... very very slowly, now that she had been given medicine by the schoolnurse.
Nia was aimlessly wandering the school halls, trying to avoid the curious gazes from the others, feeling like a deer in headlights whenever someone dared to touch her ears or comment on her looks. It was so discouraging to go to a school for kids with powers but still get looked at weirdly. The cold emitting from her increased with her insecurity, which began driving the students away from her.. lucky Nia. The sheepish girl made her way across a hall when she ran into a pink-haired girl with a pitcher of ice tea and a few bottles in hand. Nia tilted her head, squeaking a little as the girl turned around, probably to leave. She realized that it was the leader of the alpha dorm and suddenly the beta felt very intimidated. Unlucky for her, Nia was too close to just walk away without seeming incredibly weird...
Love, Kitty!