Beta Dorm:
Raylee Howard - Merrick Hanna
Darcy Louise Hemingway - Dorothy St.Martin

Omega Dorm:
Gretl Schwyz - None
Siren Aira - Jameson Kuri
Samuel Hold - Torak Sooyah
Liam Looper - Vincent Miller

A tall, pink haired girl stood at the front gates of Arc Academy, three clipboards in hand. Humming to herself, Nadine glanced at her watch, sighing slightly as she waited for students to begin arriving. She was nervous. This would be her first year as Alpha Dorm Leader, actually this would be her first year as an Alpha at all. She was excited, nervous, and slightly wanted to throw up. Chewing on the inside of her cheek, Nadine stared intently at a squirrel shimming its way up an old oak. Nadine had arrived a day early, too nervous to stay at home. She had unpacked and gotten everything situated, even ironed all her uniforms. And now all she had to do was wait for the others to arrive. The three clipboards in hand were for the other dorm leaders. Raylee Howard, the Beta Dorm Leader, she already knew from previous years. But the Omega Leader would be new, and Nadine was itching to meet her.

If it wasn't for her boyfriend Merrick, who constantly scolded her for her treatment of the Omega's, Nadine wouldn't have cared for the new girl. Although Nadine was relatively a nice girl, she couldn't stand the Omega's and how uncontrollable they were. And now that she was an Alpha she knew that her attitude toward them would worsen. She knew it was ironic seeing as once upon a time she herself was an Omega, but she had graduated from that Dorm quickly and she had never been as bad.

Nadine was about to give up and go back into the school when she spotted three big, red, blue and green buses roll in. One for each dorm. Her heart picked up as she got her things ready and faught herself from running back into her dorm room and hiding under her covers. Taking a deep breath, she put a smile on her face and took a step forward as the buses screeched to a halt.
Last edited by anotherbabyrose on Sat May 12, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Veilstar
Gold

Re: Arc Academy

Post by Veilstar » Fri May 11, 2018 7:00 pm

If only those around her could see the wicked smile that was hiding behind her little mask they'd run for the hills. Mizore was honestly quite excited to be back at this place, the people here were SO much more fun to torment. Especially the newbies. Oh how fun and enjoyable it shall be to see the fear and pain on their little faces. The young woman was so fond of watching people squirm around in pain and fear. This place was just perfect to inflict those things! Well they would be perfect if little miss goodie goodie wasn't the dorm leader. No doubt she was going to be on her bum all the time for everything little thing she does. That just means she has to be a little more discreet when she's having her "fun".

At last the time came as the young girl sat silently in her seat almost seeming quite passive. The only off putting thing about her appearance was the dark Fox mask she wore to cover her face. More so her eyes so she doesn't go around using her power so freely. Gotta keep nightmares in check after all, people become desensitized if exposed to to much of the same thing. Once the bus was fully stopped Mizore didn't stand, within the blink of an eye and a puff of black smoke she was off the bus. She appeared past little Blondie at the front not wanting to deal with her so early in the day. The two would have their fun when the time came about. For now she had to sit and watch the others, find the perfect toys this year to play with when her urges came about.

Her inhuman eyes already had the crazed sheen about them, the biggest tell when she had those "bad" thoughts as the doctors called them. What was so wrong with a little torture and killing? Such things were art and a thing of beauty." In all good time Mizore. Focus." Her words were low and aimed to only be heard by herself as she licked her lips behind her mask. To those getting off it may even give them a good scare to see a masked figure standing off to the side watching them.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 pm

The vomit green bus slowly came to a stop, the music in his headphones drownimg out the screech of the breaks that would ultimately leave Liam feeling irritated. His eyes shot around as he looked at the new first years, feeling a bit annoyed that he was still grouped with these guppies. Removing hus headphones, Liam stood up and pushed passed everyone to the front. While it was gis second year, he was still an Omega, which meant the higher ups still looked down on him. Theyre just afraid.

Liam stepped off the puke green bus, looking towards the school he learned to resent. A small sigh escaped his mouth as he adjusted his bag onto his shoulder, letting his eyes fall on a pink haired girl with a.clip board im the distance. The closer to the building he got the more Liam wanted to turn away. It was bad enough his abilities werent exactly useful when he needed them to be, but now he had to go through anotger year holding that label over his head. The thought alone was irritating.

Liam glanced back towards the others as he reached the steps, knowing that they would probably be standing around waiting dor some sort of orientation before they could actually go inside. His eyes eandered toeards the red bus, wondering which arrogant piece of work would step off first.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri May 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Hiyana got off the shiny red bus, after sitting in the front and chatting up the bus driver as they drove to the academy. Of course she was wearing her pretty red and white uniform already, patting it down a little as she looked around. A few familiar faces were already present and it made a soft smile spread on Hiya's face - Nadine was there too, the alpha dorm leader. Hiyana gathered her things and approached her with a happy expression on her face, giving her a friendly side hug before standing next to the seemingly nervous girl.

"It's great to see you again! Responsible as always! " Hiyana was a very friendly and nearly motherly kind of girl, she loved nearly everyone and she loved taking care of others, wanting to make everyone happy. That often could also lead to a lot of frustration when she felt like she couldn't help much more. As the leader of meditation she was often also approached when younger students had problems or other worries. Her eyes wandered to the green bus, a few students getting off that seemed nervous, others seemed nearly bored.
Love, Kitty!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Taking her first delightful steps off the bus, Darcy took in a deep breath of fresh air. Wow. It was nice to finally get off the bus. Stepping away from the vehicle and the steady stream of students coming from it, she straightened out her uniform and took an anxious look around.

The beginning of the school year was always a stressful time for Darcy. Maybe it was the change, the stress or having to meet up with people. However this year was worse, Entity had been aggressive lately, more so than usual. So the back of Darcy's mind was filled with obscenities, even when Entity wasn't even angry. Darcy often didn't respond to what Entity communicated with her, but still tried to listen in.

After attempting to look around for someone that she recognised, Darcy eventually gave up. It was useless, she had no hope of seeing over the people. She'd just have to wait to get closer to the building.
"Ugh... crap."
Last edited by Water on Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trying to be cool

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Torak stepped off the bus with headphones in and his hoodie pulled over his head. He walked across the pavement until he reached the girl in green waiting. He kept his head low staring at the chest of the hoodie that was required green. The blue haired boy stood there and listened to the insults of the passing kids.

"Hey! It's Whore-ak! One Beta shouted as he walked by. The reason for the insults were from the last school he was at. The final day of his last school, he was cornered and beaten. He then went into a rage, sending the three kids to the hospital.

He snapped out of his flashbacks and looked around at the other Omega students. They didn't look to bad. He pushed up his glasses closer to his eyes- which he does not need because he can mutate his eyes permanently- and spring his eyes back to the floor.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

MC_Middy
Bronze
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by MC_Middy » Fri May 11, 2018 10:12 pm

“Sir… Merrick. Could you please sit down?”

Hm? Why?

“I’m driving. You can’t stand next to me while I’m in motion.”

But... I’m so excited, I can’t sit down.

“Look… if something were to happen and I come to a screeching halt, do you know where you’re headed?”

Out the front windshiel—

“Straight out the windshield. If you have a death wish then that’s fine, but not on this bus. You think I got the money to get fired. Job searchin is hard nowadays, my life ain’t stable enough for my source of income to suddenly pause.”

Aw~ But...

“Go sit down.”

But—

“DOWN!”

Merrick huffed, letting out a disappointed “Fine.” before taking his seat.
The act known as simply sitting your bottom down on a seat and not moving was impossible for him. He was far too excited to be expected to look out a window and hush.

And now that he could actually see the school in his sight, there was no way Merrick could turn down the smile on his face. In just a few short minutes, though what would surely feel like hours to Merrick, he’d be reunited with Nadine and the rest of the school for another fantastic year.

Despite his excitement even Merrick couldn’t breakthrough the large mass of students, and ultimately found himself exiting the bus last. It wasn’t all bad. This just gave him a chance to make his way through the crowd and give a proper greeting to the students, new or old.
Thus began the act of Merrick jubilantly strolling down the side school’s walkway, a rhythm in his walk. He pointed and waved at faces he recognized, and somewhat forcefully shook hands with the new Omegas, drawing both positive and negative attention, although he wasn’t paying much attention to that.

This pattern continued until halfway down the lane Merrick bumped into someone. He looked down, seeing the top of Darcy’s head. “Darcy? Darcy! Oh man, it’s been forever. Well not literally forever, that would mean I’m still not seeing you, but like, a really long time!” Without really paying attention, Merrick put his hands on the girl’s shoulders and began pushing forward, not noticing the students he was also pushing out the way. “How’s your break been? Great I hope. I personally went to so many amusement parks and carnivals. Busy times for me. Busy times.
Let me take away your sorrows.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri May 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Gretl had arrived at the school earlier than the other Omegas and brushed back a strand of golden hair behind her hair as she watched their bright green bus rolling in behind the other two buses. She wasn't nervous before, but seeing the buses roll in caused her heart to beat faster. She quickly made sure that her uniform was straight and brushed out any wrinkles. She closed her eyes to calm herself, but she was bombarded with unfamiliar voices and shook her head. Oh dear... Gretl sighed softly before smiling once more as she noticed the Omega bus empty. She was excited about the fact that she would be their dorm leader. But not only that, she would finally get to see her friend Dirk once more. She had only been able to see him during the summer and then went back to the Academy, so she was a little bummed out about that. But after receiving the letter to join Arc Academy, Gretl was filled with joy. The two would be able to catch on many things and get to hang out more as well.

The first person she noticed getting off the bus was a boy who had been called a rather rude word and a slight scowl formed on her face. But, they didn't seem to bother the poor boy and she walked up to him, holding her hand out in front to shake. "Hello! I'm Gretl Schwyz! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said happily, waiting for the boy to shake her hand.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Fri May 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Torak looked up at the beaming blonde girl in front of him. He took out earbuds and stared at her. He, then noticed her hand waiting for a shake and said, "Oh, Hi, I'm Torak Sooyah. It's a foreign name if you think it's weird." With that he awkwardly shook her hand and put his earbuds back in. He begun to think. Maybe she can be my first friend. No... She just pities me. He looked looked back down and continued to play his music.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 1:34 am

Dottie was practically beaming as she stepped off the bus. She did a quick scan of the students who were already starting to gather. There were quite a few familiar faces that she was excited to see, along with some other new omegas. Her blue school uniform was already a little askew as she rocked back and forth from heel to toe. She was able to a glimpse of a familiar sight of her roommate and a boy in her class. “Darcy! Merrick!” Dottie called out to them, waving enthusiastically. She jostled through people in attempt to catch up. “How are you guys!? Did y’all have a nice break?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”