The Infected

Darlington_Wilde

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 4:09 pm

“Hippo is a good boy.” Kate slung her bag back over her shoulder and moved slowly with her hands raised. “You haven’t told me your name.” She examined the makeshift base. “How long exactly have you been here?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 4:40 pm

{Jessica doesn't hear you as she has gone inside and downstairs to the front lobby. just gonna clarify that she "owns" the whole building to avoid confusion}

Jessica moves the barricade - that mostly consisted on a bed and a bookshelf - from the front door, grunting with exertion as she moved the book filled latter object she poked her head outside the front door and motions for Kate to get in. "I have no clue if I attracted any shufflers or bandits or whatever, so hurry the hell inside"
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Kate nodded and she called Hippo inside. She carefully maneuvered around the bookcase, glancing around inside. “Have you been by yourself?”

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Jessica slides the barricades back into place once Kate and Hippo were inside. "yep, pretty much." she pauses for a second "well, there is this thing. Been following me since before I even came here. Never seen 'em, but they're there, I can feel it. Like you know that feeling when you're alone and you feel like you're being watched? yeah, that feeling but constant and much more potent." she extends her arms dramatically "welcome to casse de la Velson, population now 3. So, Kate, what brought you to these parts when <censored> hit the fan?"
Crash course on my IP

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 8:15 pm

“I worked at Mercy hospital, about 25 or so miles from here. I’ve just been slowly making my way further and further from the hospital, trying to see if anyone needed any help or medical attention.” Kate dropped her bag at her feet, and gave her dog’s head a scratch. “It’s sad, whats happened to those who got sick. No one deserves to suffer like that... what about you?”
Last edited by Darlington_Wilde on Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frolicking Jaegar

Post by Frolicking Jaegar » Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 am

Owen threw open another draw and began rifling through it. Not there. He moved onto the next drawer, then the next. It wasn't there. He threw open the last drawer, as he ran through the drawer, he stopped. He pulled the book out of a drawer, a Liberty Centurion owner's manual. He then returned upstairs.
Owen put the last number into the lock, then took a deep breath as he grabbed the handle, then turned, the handle turning, then Owen opened the safe.
He looked past the shotguns and AR-15s, until he saw the black box. He carefully pulled out the box and set it on the ground. He then opened the box, and saw it. A VP70Z with two magazines. He reached to his belt and hit the heel release on his VP70M. He picked up the mag and slid it into the Z, then pulled back the slide 18 times, each time a round ejecting from the gun. He took a look back into the safe, and saw a box of G2 RIP 9mm rounds. He pulled the rounds from the safe then inserted them into his backpack, along with the two spare magazines. He slid the Z into the stock of his M, ejecting the mag. He began filling the mag. He'd been there too long, time to move on.
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you're among the stars."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun May 13, 2018 4:58 am

"Came here from the UK for an airsoft event, this was supposed to be a fun little holiday for me. Then of course everything went to hell and no I live in an abandoned apartment complex dealing with the bloody apocalypse. Still, good o have someone who knows medical stuff on my side now, although my food problem has just become twice as urgent. and we'll need dog-food... well that just great isn't it."
Crash course on my IP

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sun May 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Kate looked at her quizzically. “...I have some food for Hippo and myself. You’re planning on staying here?” Kate hadn’t really considered staying in one place, but granted she’s been alone the whole time. “I’ve kept moving, you’re welcome to join us.”

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Jessica tilted her head "well, I kinda thought that fortifying one location would be the smartest idea; lots of storage and shelter and all that. But now that I think about it I realistically would only be able to stay here for so long due to supply shortages eventually becoming a problem. And of course there is strength in numbers..." She started trailing off, deep in thought for a second. "Okay" she said eventually "I will admit it is probably the most sensible idea to tag along, you seem to be one of the few people I've met that haven't immediately tried to rob or kill me. But I'm gonna say that it would be probably best if we could find a vehicle, like a truck or something. Y'know for shelter and storage and stuff..."
Crash course on my IP

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Jaylyn watched the figure for a few more moments before she looked at Dom. Nodding slightly the woman moved from the window once again, as she stood up she looked back at the man,"Let's find out shall we?"she suggested before she headed towards the back, J.J wasn't looking for trouble so avoiding whatever that was, was the best course of action in her mind. As she opened the back door slightly, she looked out before peering back at Dom,"There are four Limps, no Runners so that's good,"she said,"take them out fast, aim for their head and make little noise as possible.."

J.J then pushed open the door, as she did, she raised her gun and pointed it at one Limp before pulling the trigger twice. As the Limp fell with a soft thud, the other three Zs turned towards the woman.