The Infected

Post Reply
User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: West Chester/Scranton PA
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Kate released her dogs collar and stood up slowly. She stepped in front of Hippo and raised her hands up. “Look. I’m not holding a weapon. I am not a danger to you. I’m just trying to find people.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Jr. Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 pm

The shooter doesn't say anything for a while... and when she finally speaks up, there is a hint of confusion in her voice. "why? I have a gun pointed right at your dogs head, you have no way to fight back, why are you trying to talk me out of this? do you have a death wish or something?"

Jessica sighs and lowers her gun, and steps further out so Kate can get a better look. She is wearing casual clothing with what seems to be a military carrier vest on, and a black band covering her left eye. 'why am i doing this? she could be lying, she could be armed. what am i doing' she thinks to herself

"just who the hell are you."
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1938
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat May 12, 2018 3:20 am

J.J slowly lowered her gun as she watched the man put his weapon away,"Only thing left to do, keep moving forward in hopes for a better tomorrow.."she said before she looked at the two Limps then at the man,"I'm Jaylyn but I go by J.J,"she said as she stuck a hand out for the man to shake,"and you are?"she asked as she waited for an introduction.

Just then J.J heard a shot come from outside before she heard yelling. Dropping her hand she pressed a finger to her lips before she made a hand sign to tell him to follow but stay behind her. As she turned she made sure to move silently as she made her way towards the front of the store.

User avatar
hyronis
Sr. Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by hyronis » Sat May 12, 2018 4:44 am

"Names Dom" he replied before hearing the shots. Keeping low he followed quietly behind J.J, making sure he was keeping an eye on his surroundings. Figuring he would be potentially get into a gunfight Dom kept a hand close the the pistol on his hip. As he made his way towards the front of the store he moved to the side a bit grabbing his bow and quiver of arrows near a cashier stand. Holding them tight he notched an arrow in the bow. Keeping it ready for anything.
What doesn't kill me... Better start running

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: West Chester/Scranton PA
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 5:51 am

Kate shook her head. “No, not a death wish. Not that I should have to ask you not to shoot me. You really shouldn’t shoot first and ask questions later.” There was a twinge of disdain in your voice. “My name is Kathleen O’Hara. Or Kate. This,” she gestured to her dog, “is Hippo. And you name is....?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Jr. Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 5:59 am

Jessica examines Kate, trying to pick out anything that could hint that she isn't telling the truth. 'What is she planning? there's no way anyone could be like this, not now especially...' she wondered, the more she thought about the situation the more suspicious she got. She levelled her rifle at the Kate once again. "well then, Kate, what are you doing here. This isn't really somewhere that people go to. What exactly are you trying to do?"
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: West Chester/Scranton PA
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm

“I heard gunfire earlier. Yours, I presume? I’ve been trying to find people. Strength in numbers, you know? I’m going to slowly reach for my bag, alright?” Kate slowly swung her bag around and opened it, showing her the inside. “I’m not carrying a gun, it’s okay. I’m just trying to help.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Jr. Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat May 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Jessica stands there for a while, weighing her options. 'Well i mean i guess that is a realistic reason for her to come here, and she isn't armed. right? No, wait, she may have something hidden away somewhere, and she may have others with her. She could be distracting me for someone else to take a potshot, and right now I'm right in the open' at this point she glances around, looking for a sign that Kate is in fact a distraction, which of course she doesn't find 'but what if she is telling the truth? it would certainly help to have some extra hands around here, and she does look capable to pull her own weight... urg, this just seems to much like a trap...' She sighs deeply and mutters "<censored> it..." under her breath. "get over here, I'll be down to move the barricades in a second. keep your arms on your head though, and I don't want that dog near me until I can be sure you're trustworthy." and with that she slips back inside the building.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1938
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat May 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Jaylyn made it to the dirty window, as she looked out she could make out a figure who seemed to be in the middle of the road, but there was no gun in hand. Knowing better J.J's gaze lifted to the rooftops across the way, her gaze scanning them as she looked for another figure before she glanced at Dom,"I can't see who fired the shots.. but it's best if we don't start a gun war as that will attract more Zs.."

User avatar
hyronis
Sr. Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by hyronis » Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 pm

looking out the window Dom spotted the figure in the middle of the road. nodding in response to J.J's advice. looking back behind them Dom began to think of a way to get out of the building quietly in case things went south. "there sould be a way outback that will lead us to the allyway, not sure how many z's are there but it gives us a way out at least" he said quietly to her.
What doesn't kill me... Better start running

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EyesOfIce and 4 guests