The Infected

Wanderlusst
Silver

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 am

J.J 's hand itched for that file, her husband and daughter were victims, her best friends fell at the hands of those infected, she had lost everyone she loved and cared for while she was fighting, and for what? But still, she didn't believe him, not yet, she turned to the others,"Find him it,"she then looked back at the man,"but you can't just hold up a file and think I will believe that holds the key to what we are looking at here, I wasn't born yesturday if you are lying, I will hunt ya down and kill you.."

She meant it too, she had tracked down some of the hardest, wanted men in the world , it took her months to do; and even without a team now, she was confident she would find this man on a loud bike.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:57 am

Owen set the suitcase down and unlocked it then opened it. He retrieved a vial containing what looked like small black twigs. He closed and locked the case, and held up the vial, "This is a preview. And I don't want all the ammunition you have."
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 am

“And who exactly are you to be privy to that information, hm?” Kate was in utter disbelief. “And how do we know this research is legitimate? Who has tested it, and replicated it?”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 am

Dom watched silently as the group interrogated this man. he never really cared for a cure though mind you it would come in handy, but he has heard this story before many times. seeing as he wanted to see where this went, dom kept his finger on the trigger and just watched.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:36 am

Owen put the vial back in the case, "In Northern Siberia, there is a town called Koltsovo. In that town is the State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology VECTOR, also known as the Vector Institute. Vector Institute is a biological research center. Not long before the blackout they expanded their research and brought me on board due to my expertise of a certain type of infections. Like I said, we lost communication with the CDC and WHO, so the plan was to fly me to Atlanta, stopping in SeaTac for refueling, and I don't think I need to explain how that panned out."
"This makes me want to kill myself so I'm not forced to share air with these people."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 am

“What expertise is that? You’ve provided us with no information about yourself, you haven’t explained what research they’re doing. You can’t possibly expect us to take you at your word.” Kate had pretty much enough of what he was saying. She glanced at the others in her party, wondering if they should just leave.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:07 am

"Expertise in cordyceps. And the research they were doing was trying to isolate the cause of the infection and synthesize a vaccine. We only succeeded in one of those. If you want more proof, I can provide it to you, although it will take a few minutes to do so."
- Brandon A. Bogar

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 am

Jess caught Kate's glance, taking it to mean for her to get ready to drop Owen instead of what it actually meant as she couldn't 100% tell the context from within the car, and moved her weapon slightly closer to aiming at Owen, mouthing 'waiting on your mark'. She wouldn't fire yet, not till she got a signal to, but she was ready.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

J.J listened before she took another step forward,"You provide us with all the information we want, you get what you want,"she said before stepping back and raising her gun as well,"starting with who you are, and how the fuck you know all that?"

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:40 pm

watching J.J's lead Dom raised his pistol in response. he just got this group and he was damned if he was gonna loose it anytime soon. he has lost too many people in the past. if one this was for certain Dom had a good feeling bout this group.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr