Sold to vampires

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am

"Hey Gracie," Summer says. "Do you want some cookies? I'm mak-" Summer stops talking. "One minute..." She grabs a couple plates before getting the cookies out of the oven. "Shit..." Summer swears as she burns herself on the edge of the trey. She quickly transfers the cookies on to the plates to cool. "So, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I made them for Cassandra. Lots of sugar usually helps with shocks. Oh, and by the way Robert, I sorted out Cassandra's leg..." Summer feels like she should go into angry rant full of swearwords, but she keeps getting distracted by the smell of the fresh cookies.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 am

*Tanith quickly leaves to get changed and think of a way to make it upto the dolls.
"I could host dinner perhaps...or.... set up a games night... i don't know. I need to put them at ease. Explain myself to them.

* Tanith gets changed into somesome shorts that puff out slightly, a tight fitted white top with a bustle on the front and a black pinstriped waist coat. She hears that everyone seems to be in the kitchen so she heads down stairs to make things right. She hesitates by the kitchen entrance, unsure how to make things right. She pinches herself to get herself to pull it together then she enters

" There are no words to express my dearest apologies for my totally unacceptable behaviour. On the first day you arrive none the less. I understand if you stay clear of me but perhaps over time might see past this little...this big event and feel more comfortable to be around. I do hope you dont judge my fellow Vampires on my aborant behaviour. I shall do all within my power to try and rectify today so perhaps... maybe we could have a games night? Or a movie night...
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58 am

Summer looks at Tanith as she enters the kitchen. “I think it would be best to ask Cassandra when she comes down,” she says. She can see that Tanith truly regrets what happened. “Do you want a cookie?” Summer asks her, gesturing to the plates of cookies. “It sounds childish - but hey I am only 17 - but cookies always seem to make people feel better. It might be because of the high amount of sugar in them...” Summer shrugs. “Who knows? All I know is they help people feel better.”
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 am

"I would love a cookie, thank you"

* Tanith smiles and accepts a cookie, knowing fully that if she eats it , it will make her feel very ill as its been so long since shes eaten proper food her insides will immediately reject it. She takes it only to please Summer to try and change the way she veiws her

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Gracie smiles at Summer " the cookies smell amazing I would love one. "
When Tanith enters she moves away from her to the other side of the room. Hearing her appology Gracie sighs softly," I suppose I understand but in stories the older vampires are better controlled and the young have to be watched, I suppose reality is a bit different . I am however not retracting my offer but uh..perhaps not alone eh? I really don't want to die. "

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Wed May 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Baldur enters the kitchen as Gracie is talking.
"I see why you'd think that but blood is more like an addiction... the more you have, the more you need. It doesn't help that it's the only thing that sustains us..." Baldur turns and looks at Tanith clutching a cookie.
"You weren't going to eat that, were you?" He smirks with a slight chuckle as he speaks.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 pm

* Tanith glears at Baldur like dammit

"The longer your affected by Vampirism the more it eats away at your humanity.. and i was Turned in 1635. It dosnt excuse my behaviour at all but please take it into consideration.... "

"I hope Cassandra forgives me..."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 pm

"Tanith, if you didn't want a cookie, i would've preferred you actually saying you weren't gonna eat it, rather than lie," Summer says. "I wouldn't have cared. It just something i used to back when my mum wasn't so nervous about letting me do anything that could potentially involve knives: No matter how much i didn't like someone, if they were upset or any sort of negative feeling like that, i would offer them homemade cookies. By the way, don't take that as me saying i don't like, I'm just saying i prefer people not lying about stuff." Summer takes a cookie for herself. "i have missed these so fucking much," she says out loud to herself. She turns to Baldur. "I don't believe we've been introduced yet. I know everyone else's name except yours. I'm Summer."

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Baldur looks to Summer, feeling bad for the somewhat scolding Tanith got for the cookie.
"Hi Summer, I'm Baldur. Pleasure's all mine!" He smiles softly. "So how you finding the place so far?"
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Wed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

"I was going to eat the cookie Summer as a sign of goodwill. I would never waste such an offering "

* Tanith eats the cookie