Sold to vampires

Kaepora

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Kaepora » Tue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Baldur, still sitting at the side of the pool was completely spaced out in his own thoughts. He heard Victor speak yet the only words he absorbed was 'should never happen,' 'apologise,' and 'freaked out.'
"Freaked out..." He mumbled to himself, staring at his own reflection wavering in the small ripples of the pool.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue May 15, 2018 8:01 pm

*Tanith Waits for one of her vampiric brethren to strike her down. Or a passing by doll
Books are better than People

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

"Tanith, we will not be killing you. Please put the table leg back." Victor said calmly. He did not wish for more blood to be spilled and ultimately just wanted things to calm down. Although he did not touch Tanith in order to avoid scaring her, Victor urged Robert to do the same.
"Hang on! Won't you have access to blood soon anyway?" Robert tried to think of a way to calm the beast inside Tanith, even if it was only for a short while. He guessed that, as it was blood she thirsted for, once Tanith finally got access to it she might calm down.

Cassandra watched Summer work on her leg intensely, gripping onto her own clothing when it became painful. Tears stung her eyes.
"Thank you so much, Summer." Cassandra wiped her eyes with her sleeve, she still seemed a little shaken. "I just don't know what happened..."
Only now did Cassandra realise that she was still in her swimsuit, which was sopping wet. Feeling a tad awkward Cassie let out a slight chuckle, it seemed that it had brought her around a little.
"I should go get changed..."
I am Aqua's Princess

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 15, 2018 9:58 pm

"So should I," Summer says. "I didn't even go in the pool... And I kinda don't want to now." She notices Cassandra is still shaken by what happened. "You know what you need. Cookies. Filled with lots of sugar. I am, well at least according to my mum, quite a good baker. I'll get changed and go make cookies. Once you've changed, come to the kitchen. Oh, and if you see the other woman - what was her name, Gracie? - ask her if she wants some." Summer rushes off to get changed back into her clothes before rushing to the kitchen. Once there, she gets the ingredients for the cookies she has in mind and starts to make the cookies.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 pm

" I am a awful mess right now.."

* Tanith stands up, tossing aside the table leg and sighing deeply

" you would of thought, after all these years i could control it better than this. Those poor dolls i must of shaken them ever so dearly"
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Summer is humming in an off-key sort if way that doesn't have any tune to it whist mixing the cookie mix and then putting the cookie dough onto trays. She puts them in the oven and checks the time. She sits on the floor near the oven and leans against the side of the counter.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Cassandra was still smiling warmly as she walked into her room to get changed. Whilst changing into a high-waisted denim skirt, as to not irritate her cut with jeans, along with a comfortable grey shirt with a white smiley face on the front. Making use of her extra time in her room, Cassandra took a look around her room. As expected, there wasn't much of interest, it was just a normal bedroom. She'd noticed there were outfits of all sorts inside, but only the ones of her size.

"You feel like an awful mess right now, but it will pass." Victor said, his hands rested in his pockets. "Right now you've just got to prove to people that you're not an awful mess." He remained stood there, still, while Robert hazily got up and excited the room.
Once Robert had fully left the room, Victor approached Baldur.
"Are you alright?"

Robert entered the kitchen, still in his swim suit. He noticed Summer sitting on the floor besides the oven and calls out to her.
"Hey, Summer. You doing okay?"
I am Aqua's Princess

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Wed May 16, 2018 12:24 am

Baldur took a deep breath before sighing softly.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm more worried about the girl; I can only imagine what she must feel like at the moment." He turned to face Victor. "Not even a day here and already seeing the worst of us? I suppose blood affects Tan' and I more due to how long we've been, well, Vampires." He stands up and brushes his face with his hand.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 12:58 am

Summer sees Robert come into the kitchen. She looks at him, her eyes full of... Not fear or anger, it is more distrust than anything. "Yeah,I'm alright... I'm just making cookies for Cassandra, she needs something full of sugar after, you know..."

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 am

Gracie finally clears the table of the balls, her stomach growls so she heads to the kitchen, spotting others in the kitchen she hangs back tentatively , she is hungry though so she trudges into the kitchen to make a sandwich .
She waves slightly at the others.