Sold to vampires

Water
Bronze

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Water » Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 am

Kicking wildly towards Tanith, it was obvious that Cassandra was desperate to escape. She could the other woman's fangs slipping into her flesh with such detail. Unlike what Robert has said, it was anything but gentle. Tanith was like an animal who had finally caught her prey.
Although she was incredibly thankful for Baldur helping her, Cassie noted the look in his eyes and how he too wished to suck her blood.

Standing up, Cassandra's first instinct was to run away as fast as possible. She had to find Victor. Despite his dismissive nature, Cassie knew that he'd protect her. Luckily enough, Victor was stood in the doorway and once he noticed what happened he began to usher her upstairs. Cassandra grabbed Summer and took her upstairs too, only meaning to keep her safe.
"Lock yourself in your room. Stay safe." He demanded, sounding incredibly serious. Despite the scent of blood drifting through the air behind Cassie, Victor was hardly affected.

Robert was out of the pool a few moments behind Baldur, straight away he attempted to restrain Tanith.
"Breathe through your mouth, don't smell it." Of course Robert was affected by the scent of blood. He just responded to his urges in another way. He definitely was in the mood for it, though, and mentally gave himself a note to 'check' on Cassie's wound later.
"We should get her away from here..."
I am Aqua's Princess

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 15, 2018 1:24 am

Gracie looks on as everything happens , she gasps as Tanith attacks one of the other girls, she starts to get out of the pool from the edge but her wet clothes pull her back into the water. She half swims to the ladder slowly climbing out the previously happy mood now dark and somber.
She had heard that her name would be on a door upstairs so she heads out of the room and quickly upstairs , leaving a trail of water as she half runs half walks to look for her room. She is having second thoughts on allowing Tanith to feed from her without one of the guys being there just in case.
She finally finds a door with her name on it and enters the suite to find another door with her name. She goes into her bedroom area finding a classic gothic bedroom in black and purple. She opens the closet and changes into a skimpy little dress that is super short and low cut, its deep red in color.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 15, 2018 5:28 am

"What the fuck?" Summer tenses up when Cassandra grabs her, but lets her take her upstairs when she notices Cassandra's bleeding leg. "What happened? Are you alright?"
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 am

*Tanith crys out in Defeat, Struggling against the restraints of her fellow vampires. The beast inside her head fighting against her own wishes, screaming at her to rip the doll apart, to bathe in her blood and to do the same to the others. It takes all her strength to subdue the beast. To hear the advice of her friend she starts to breath through her mouthmouth. Her whole body trembling as it fights against her wishes and demands more blood, like a heroin addict itching for there next fix.
She internally crys out, regretting her actions and being deeply ashamed of showing how weak she is. Scaring the new dolls on the first day

"Ooh...oh no...i..." She crys out in distress , her whole body slumping to the ground
Books are better than People

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Tue May 15, 2018 2:43 pm

As Tanith returned to her senses, so too did Baldur. The smell of blood was now too faint to affect him. He slowly sat down on the edge of the pool and clenched his fists, tightly. His skin turning completely white around his knuckles as he did so.
He had the restrain to stop from feeding despite how long it had been since he had last done so yet he knew the fear towards him that now rested in that poor girl. It was out of his nature to harm people, he abhored violence and yet cursed to do so to feed. He would have to be especially careful around the doll's now, especially Cassandra.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Tue May 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Gracie now fully dried off and dressed goes down to the room with the pool table and racks up the balls . She lines up her cue ball , removes the rack and picks up a stick. She aims and breaks the grouping with a loud crack.
The balls scatter everywhere a striped green ball lands in a side pocket .
Slowly she works to clear the table and release her frustration . She is not good at it but its therapeutic .

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 pm

* Tanith is in no position to get up. All of her strength leaving her body due to the mental struggles inside of her head. She simply holds herself in fear she'll lose control again. She needs to make things right

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Still feeling her chest echoing her rapid heartbeat, cautiously Cassie peered downstairs and to her relief nobody was coming after her. Cursing under her breath and with the blood running quite rapidly down her shin.

"Argh! Fuck!" It was obvious that Cassandra was in pain, she was balancing cautiously with her leg up against the wall as to not put too much pressure on her leg.
"Sorry, I thought she was going to follow me..." Cassie panted. "I fell at the side of the pool and she... Tanith went for me." Perhaps she hadn't noticed it before due to the adrenaline, but her leg really stung. It must be deeper than she thought.

In the pool, fans were turned on and could be heard working away. Robert, who had been sitting on the floor, looked up. Victor then appeared in the doorway, his arms folded. He took a deep breath in through his nose just to make sure that the fans and ventilation were removing the scent. He didn't suppose it was right to get angry at the other vampires. Even he understood their thirst for blood.

"I don't even need to say that this should never happen again." Victor took a slight pause, his voice was more serious so it didn't sound like he was disciplining them. "Nothing bad will happen to these humans." His eyes drifted down towards Robert for a few seconds, an accusing look on his face.

"What are you looking at me for?"
Robert questioned, obviously frustrated.
"Because you're sly with the way you lust for blood." Victor responded. This was true, Victor knew that, and he was looking out for that look in Robert's eye.
"Hey! I... I wouldn't do anything..."

Victor simply ignored him and turned towards the rest of the group, it had been a while since Victor had taken initiative and seemed well suited for it.
"If you may have caused the dolls to fear you in any way, I urge you to go apologise. This isn't just Cassie, Summer has also seen the wounds and was quite freaked out. Gracie got dressed and is now playing pool. However I didn't observe any negative emotions from her unless you count the seemingly sudden urge to be two inches away from public indecency at all times."
I am Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

"I...that outburst was truly unacceptable.. if it wasnt for Robert and Baldur i fear i may have drained her dry...I am deeply ashamed and embarrassed for my lack of control... it....it just took hold...i fear i may need to be put down..The centurys of Vampirism has eaten away at my ability to control myself. .....i...I can't be trusted..."

* I grab a wooden side table and snap a leg off, creating a stake. I hold it out, pleeding for one of my vampiric brethren to strike the final blow. Tanith kneels awaiting justice

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 15, 2018 7:36 pm

"I'll sort that for you," Summer says looking at Cassandra's leg. She quickly disappears to grabs her bag. She returns to where Cassandra is. "One good thing about getting beaten up all the time," Summer says, pulling wet wipes, a roll of bandages, medical tape and a bottle of perfume from her bag. "Is that you get pretty good at sorting out things like that." Without waiting for Cassandra to respond, Summer quickly uses a wipe to clean up the blood. She grabs another one, and with a warning of "sorry this might hurt a bit" pushes it against the wound to stop the flow of blood. With her other hand, she unrolls the roll of bandages and, removing the wipe from where it is, wraps the bandages around the wound a few times. She sprays the remaining bandages with the perfume and finishes wrapping them, securing them with the medical tape. Summer stands up. "Its obviously not the most professional thing, but it'll do for now. It might be tight, but that, I think, should help stop it bleeding, and the perfume should help mask the smell of blood..." Summer didn't bother adding that she didn't trust any of the vampires one bit, especially not after what just happened.
Last edited by Maxx on Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.