Sold to vampires

Tanith
Silver

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Tanith » Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 pm

* Tanith Sits out on the side of the pool, ringing out her wet dreadlocks as she watches the new Dolls. Remembering the ways of old where Vampires hunted for their prey. Now they share a roof.

"How times have changed" tanith mutters to herself
Books are better than People

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

"You should eat something." Victor announced, it was less of a suggestion and more of a command. After all, he could hear Summer's stomach growling from where he stood.
Turning around, Victor began to head into the kitchen, beckoning the girl to follow behind him.
"I'm sure you'll find something you like in here."

Robert, having gotten into the pool himself, swam over to Baldur.
"Victor and Summer aren't here. He was fixing her nose because it got broken in transit."
"I'm pretty sure I saw them in the kitchen."
I am Aqua's Princess

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon May 14, 2018 8:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I already said that," Summer mutters under her breath. She follows Victor into the kitchen. "This is a very nice kitchen..." She starts looking through the cupboards for something she likes. "I cant be bothered with cooking something..." She heads over to the fridge and looks inside. She pulls out stuff for cheese omelettes. She laughs to herself when she grabs a knife to cut cheese. "At least being here means no mum to tell me I cant use a knife..." She leans against the counter while the omelette is cooking, absentmindedly scratching at her wrist. As she does, her sleeve lifts up showing the scars there. She realises this and quickly pulls her sleeve down. When the food is finished, she quickly eats it and washes the stuff she used. "So," she says, looking at Victor. "I guess I should get changed to go in the pool..."
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Mon May 14, 2018 8:39 pm

* Tanith stays by the pool side watching Robert and Baldur in the pool. Absentmindedly twizzling her hair between her fingers, sqweezing the water out of them watching the Crystal clear substance drip from the ends, she could of sworn a drop of crimson blood drips from her hair. She squints her eyes as she looks at where it landed. On her bathing suit. It disburses through the material spreading. Drenched in delicious blood. It seems as tho time slows down as tanith watches the blood with morbid desire. A Blink later the crimson is gone. It was just Water

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Baldur nods softly to Robert, acknowledging him.
"Oh, right." he says quietly to himself before turning back to Robert. "So, is everyone settled in? found beds 'n' such?"
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 pm

"After a Swim i dont mind showing them to their rooms "

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 pm

(Also I don't know if you're aware but we have an OOC: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8532 )

"Upstairs. Your name should be on the name of your bedroom, there's a closet in there. I won't join you for obvious reasons."
Victor gestured towards the stairs, then began to walk towards the pool. He was eager to find out what the others were doing.

"The bedrooms are amazing!" Cassandra exclaimed, obviously she didn't want to go back to her previous life in the slightest. Being incredibly excited to be meeting so many new people, this may have made less careful in her movements, ultimately causing her to trip. Her fall was quite noticeable, as she let out a audible yelp once her knee hit the ground.

"Woah... are you okay?" Robert asked, beginning to wade through the water as to reach her.

Despite nodding profusely, Cassie was sat on the ground clutching her leg. A steady stream of blood was flowing from her knee where it had it hit the edge of one of the tiles on the floor. The cut wasn't too deep, but Cassandra didn't move in fear of slipping again.
I am Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

"Oh no...." Tanith bearly breathes out before sprinting at full vampiric speed towards the fresh blood on Cassandras leg. Her eyes fill of darkness, as black as the nights sky. Her Fangs out.

Tanith forcefullyand quite painfully pins Cassandra to the ground, Her mouth enveloped around the small open wound. Her vangs sink into her flesh as she gourges herself on the blood. Tanith will drain her dry if not stopped
Last edited by Tanith on Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Mon May 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Summer heads upstairs and finds her room. She sits on the edge of the bed, happy to be alone. "I fucking hate it here already," she mutters to herself. "The other two seem to like it, but I certainly don't." She sighs and walks over to the closet. Amongst other things, she finds a dark purple swimsuit, which she changes into. "Well, they're probably gonna have a bit of shock when they see this," she says to herself, looking at the scars on her arms and over the top of her thighs. Summer takes a deep breath to fight off the wave of anxiety that threatens to take over and heads back downstairs.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Mon May 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Seeing Tanith sprint at full speed towards Cassandra, Baldur quickly got out of the pool and sprinted after her.
"Tanith, no! Stop!"
He grabbed her by the swimsuit and a hand on the shoulder. He pulled her harshly but cautiously from the wound; She'd been a pain with the dolls before and Baldur wasn't going to let her kill another so soon. No sooner had he pulled Tanith away that he smelled the blood himself, it took everything in him to not drop down to his knees and suckle at the wound like an infant taking it's first meal.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."