Sold to vampires

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Maxx » Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Summer looks at Tanith. "Sure." Summer isn't use to the people she drew seeing her drawings, so she feels a bit... awkward. She continues to look for her oil pastels, knowing they're in her bag somewhere.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

" Ow my it is fantastic! I have a whole variety of media your welcome to borrow "

* Tanith smiles
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm

"Um, thanks..." Summer says. She isn't use to anyone other than her mum complementing her art. "Found them," she mutters to herself as she finally finds her oil pastels. She finds the right color for the hair, an almost exact match, and starts to color in the picture.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

'Oil pastels, an intresting choice. I Personally prefer to use Oil Paints when i have the erge to create. Do you have any particular interest in a singular artist of old?"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Summer shakes her head. "I prefer all the cartoony stuff. I do proper portraits sometimes, like the old artists, which I do end up painting, but mostly its just cartoony stuff. I was actually planning trying to create a cartoon, even if it was just a short one, done like how the old cartoons were, where each frame was individually drawn, but with a newer drawing style..."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 18, 2018 6:18 pm

" ow you should totally do that! We can get all the equipment you could ever need for it! "

* tanith smiles excitedly

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 6:27 pm

"That would be so cool," Summer says. "The only two things that were stopping me from doing it were the fact I don't have the equipment, and the fact I didn't want to do a thing with only female characters but don't actually have any guy friends, who I'd need for the voices of male characters. I wonder if I'd be able to convince any of those three to help..." She gestures to the guys, possibilities of the plot and characters already rushing through her thoughts. A character idea pops into her head. "And you as well," Summer says to Tanith. "A character similar to you would be awesome."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 18, 2018 7:38 pm

"A character like me? Owww awesome !!! Im sure the others would love to help! Just write a list of things you need and ill send for them!"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 pm

"Alright," Summer says, smiling. She never actually thought she would be able to make the sort of cartoons she loves, and she is feeling quite excited about it. "I'll work out what I need tonight. It'll give me something to do whilst trying, and most likely failing, to sleep."

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 pm

"Ive got some herbs that might help with that..they are around here somewhere...hmm..."

* Taniths rummages around the cupboards and pulls out a small jam jar thats got lots of dry herbs inside

"Ah got it. If your struggling later on, Put about 10g of this in a mug, pour in boiling water and drink. It will help"

* Tanith smiles