Sold to vampires

Tanith
Silver

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Tanith » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:37 pm

" awhhh shame, looks likr no bodys homeeeeee, oowowwh maybr I'll just have to have a ...take awsyyyy"

* Tanith giggles as she flints down the stairs
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Summer is still relaxing in the pool, oblivious to everything around her.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Victor paused briefly before trotting down the stairs after. he stepped into the living room once again. Leaning against the doorway, he caught the attention of Cassie and Robert, who were talking to each other on the sofa.

"Wasn't she there?" Cassandra asked, innocently enough. Although she seemed to be doing fine, her body language was usual. Her legs were pulled up towards her and she seemed to shrink down into the sofa. Victor knew her well enough to see that she was at least somewhat distressed. But what did he care? It wasn't his business anyway.
Staring past Cassie, Victor ignored whats she said to him. After clearing his throat Robert spoke.

"Vic?"
The dark haired man's gaze was brought towards him. "Was Gracie in her room?" There was something off about his voice too, though he was probably just frustrated about Victor's treatment to Cassie. This is how it had always been. Victor only acknowledged her when it was truly necessary.

"She didn't answer, but she's still in there," Victor replied, he shrugged and averted his gaze from the two of them.
Last edited by Water on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trying to be cool

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Summer swims over to the side of the pool and pulls herself out, sitting there with her legs dangling in the water, eyes closed, and a smile on her face.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm

*Tanith trudges down the stairs in a foul mood, she pulls her long sleeves and mopes off to the kitchen . She is very prone to dramatic mood changes which might be a cause for concern for people that are easily broken. Her Vampire family here has seen her brake a doll during one of these soul moods

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Summer's stomach growls. "Ugh, hungry already? Alright then, guess I'll go get food..." She stands up and goes to the kitchen. She sees Tanith in there. "Oh, hi Tanith." She goes over to the fridge and looks through it, wondering how unhealthy it would be to just eat a block of cheese on its own.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

*Tanith is repeatedly banging her head in a cupbaord door

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Summer looks over at Tanith. "You alright?"

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am

"I would stay away, i feel in a foul mood"- tanith humfs

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:08 am

"Alright. I'll leave in a minute. I'm just-" Summer's stomach growls. "Just getting food." She returns to the task of finding something to eat.