Sold to vampires

Tanith
Gold

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Tanith » Sat May 19, 2018 5:23 pm

" I dont mind who i feed from... mmm they are all so delicious. Gracie perhaps.... as ive already sampled one of them"

* Tanith claps her hands excitedly
Books are better than People

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon May 21, 2018 10:10 pm

"Alright. You'll need to go ask her. I'll be joining you obviously." Vincent says, standing up once again. As usual, he didn't seem to show any emotion. His insistence on keeping things secure would imply that he was up-tight or nervous, but neither of those emotions showed on him.
I am Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 am

"Come on then Vinny boiiii!!

* Tanith links arms with Vincent and heads upto Gracies roomroom. A spring in her step out of excitment

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 am

Baldur smirks slightly as Tanith hops off with Vincent in tow.
"There's definitely something wrong with that one..." He says mainly to himself but loud enough for others to hear.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Summer puts down her drawing pad, and considers going downstairs to ask if it’d be okay to use the pool. After a moments consideration she decides to. She gets out of bed and walks downstairs. She finds where Robert and Baldur are. “Guys, I know it’s late, but would it be okay for me to use the pool?”
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 pm

* Tanith skips all the way to Gracies bedroom and knocks on the door

"Hey Gracieeeee?"

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Tue May 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Baldur smiles to Summer as she enters the room.
"Of course. This is your home now, don't forget. You don't need to ask our permission as long as you're not breaking the rules."
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Tue May 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Summer smiles back. "Okay, thanks."
She heads back to her room and changes into the swimsuit she was in earlier. She goes to the pool and dives in, enjoying the feeling of the water on the skin. She swims a few dozen laps properly like she usually would and then just swims on her back, relaxing.
Sure, the patient may have bled a little, sweated a little, cried a little; but Doctor Thorne did always say he put blood, sweat and tears into getting these patients better. He just never said whose blood, sweat, and tears.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 pm

"Hm. I think you're right..." Robert responds to Baldur's comment about Tanith, gazing hazily over at the doorway where the two disappeared from.

Vincent, still linked with Tanith at the door, straightened out his clothing. He didn't feel like saying anything and so his mouth was kept shut.

Cassandra, who had been sat in her room for the past short while, finally decided to come out and began to head downstairs. Once opening her door and stepping out she caught a glimpse of Victor and Tanith linked arm-in-arm. Scowling, she said nothing to both of them and headed downstairs.

"Hey Cassie- oh wow. Haven't you got a face of thunder?"
I am Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 pm

"Gracieeee darling are you awake?"

* Tanith impatiently knocks again at the door, tapping her foot and twiddling with her hair out of nerves