Sold to vampires

Maxx
Platinum

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Summer sits down on the floor with her back rest against the side of the counter, so she can't see the cookies and would be less likely to eat them. She pulls her bag towards her and grabs her drawing pad and pencils from it. She says "if any of you need me, tap me on the shoulder or something" before putting her earphones in and turning on her music. She opens up her drawing pad and begins to draw everyone in her toony style of drawing.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Robert stares at the cookies. He obviously wanted to try one.
"Yeah, sorry Summer. I can't eat one or I'll be vomiting violently a few hours later." Still in his swimsuit, Robert was waiting for Cassandra to arrive before getting dressed. He didn't want to miss her. His intolerance for human food had always been a huge inconvenience, especially since it looked so nice.

Cassandra hovered at the top of the stairs, taking nervous glances downstairs into the kitchen occasionally. Although she was afraid, the cookies did smell delicious and there was no way the others would let Tanith near her if she still wanted to attack. Once silently moving down into the kitchen, she stood in the doorway of the kitchen. Cassie looked extremely fragile and was looking around nervously.

Victor walks in from the pool, he had just made sure there was no blood on the floor from the previous incident. He noticed Cassandra standing not far away from him and looked at her bandaged leg; it seemed that Summer had done a fairly good job of bandaging it. Victor opened his mouth to speak but was beaten to it by Robert. This was fine for him, he didn't like speaking much anyway.

"Cassie, darling, are you okay? Everything's safe now." Robert spoke in softer tone than usual, obviously meaning to show Cassandra that everything was safe. The girl nodded back at him, a small smile coming to her face.
I am Aqua's Princess

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 pm

* Tanith rubs her arm as she approaches Cassandra

"Cassandra Im so so sorry for how i behaved..."
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Summer notice Cassandra in the doorway. She pauses her music and looks up from her drawing. "Oh, hey Cassandra," she says. "Have a cookie, before I end up eating them all." Summer looks back at her drawing and finishes the details on Taniths skirt - she had drawn the one she had seen her in earlier - before standing up, putting the drawing pad on the side, grabbing one of the plates of cookies, and holds it out to Cassandra.
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Cassandra seemed slightly uncomfortable once being approached by Tanith, but she seemed to soften up once Tanith apologised. It sounded like she really meant it.
"I accept your apology... just don't do it again please." Cassie still seemed fragile, but was clearly less hurt and frightened than before. Walking over to Summer, Cassandra took a cookie and quickly bit down into it after thanking the girl. Delicious, just like she expected.

Robert, who was now leaning against the counter of the kitchen, looked over at the cookies once more and suddenly remembered something from his childhood. He decided to share with the rest of the group.
"You know, once my dad caught me trying to eat real doughnuts and after I got sick from them he made me my own doughnuts, but with blood as a main ingredient." Robert smiled, remembering his parents fondly. He had stopped morning them months ago, and learned to accept that they were gone.
"They still made me feel a bit ill, but I really appreciated it anyway."

Victor hovered around the corner of the room, gazing over the inhabitants of the house. Everything seemed to be dying down now, which was certainly a good sign.
"Robert, don't you need to get dressed?" Victor asked.
"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot." The boy responded back to him.
I am Aqua's Princess

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Summer listens when Robert says about his dad. "That's actually pretty smart. Your dad sounds like he was awesome..." Summer goes to say something else but gets distracted the drawing she was working on. She realises she messed up on the hair and, being the perfectionist she was with her drawing, cant concentrate on what she was going to say. She grabs the pad and quickly fixes it. She puts the pad back down and digs through her bag to find her oil pastels, for some reason the only thing she likes to use when coloring.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu May 17, 2018 12:36 am

"Yeah, he was great." Robert nodded, still seeming cheerful. Approaching the doorway, he began walking back into his room.
"I'm gonna go get changed." Upon reaching his room and taking a quick shower to get rid of the pool chlorine in his hair, he changed into his usual outfit of jeans, a pale t-shirt a cream bomber jacket.

"Ah, are you drawing?"
Cassandra began to move towards summer. She seemed happier than she was before, things seemed normal once again.
"Do you mind if I look?"
I am Aqua's Princess

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 am

Still looking through her bag, Summer says "uh, yeah, you can look if you want." to Cassandra

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 17, 2018 2:15 am

Gracie takes a cookie and eats in making a soft mmming sound, she retreats back to the fridge to make a sandwich .
Once the sandwich is made she sits on the floor to eat it. Enjoying the company of the others.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Thu May 17, 2018 6:46 am

* Tanith sits on the kitchen counter watching everyone get along well

" owww your an artist??? Ow fantastic !!!! May i see ??"
Books are better than People