Sold to vampires

Erel-Mae

Sold to vampires

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 pm

See posts here before you join..
Also ooc chat link is here
CS: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8531

OCC: http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8532

The year is 2017, vampires do exist, instead of going out to hunt for their victims, they now use their massive wealth to buy victims.
There is a castle in the woods just outside of Portland OR. It's owned by a group of vampires.
They have a few rules for their blood dolls or victims.
1. Don't run away , or you will be punished.
2. Eat well and stay healthy.
3. You must be fed from every 3 days.

In return for following the rules you have access to anything you want, food, clothing and an indoor pool and gym in the castle

The vampires have private suites in the basement .
The human victims share suites , there are three , four bedroom suites on the upper floors each decorated in shades of red and black velvet.
Each suite has its own bathroom with a tub , shower and spa tub.

Let's begin shall we?

Erel-Mae

Re: Sold to vampires

Post by Erel-Mae » Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Gracie is riding with her boyfriend Thad in his convertible , they are heading to a vacation in Oregon.
They pull up to a big castle and get buzzed through the gates. Gracie is excited she has her purple hair up in pigtails today and is wearing a soft short skirt and a corset top. Both are black in color.
Thad goes inside to check them in and Gracie grabs her bag to follow him . When she steps inside Thad is nowhere to be seen.
Inside is a wide grand staircase leading to a second floor and everything is marble and polished wood. Gracie stands there looking lost .

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Summer is walking home on her way home from school.
"Hey Bitch!"
Summer turns around to see a bully from school. "Fuck off!" she says.
The other person walks up to Summer and swings a fist at her face. As Summer was caught unaware, the fist connects with her nose, breaking it instantly. Summer fights back, and the fistfight goes on for several minutes. Whilst Summer is fighting the first person, someone sneaks up behind and hits her around the head, knocking her out.
When Summer comes to, she is in the back of a van. All her stuff is there, so she hasn't been robbed. She gets out her phone and checks the time, to see that it is several hours later. Summer doesn't bother to check whether or not she can get out of the van - she realises she probably cant anyway, and she might need her energy to fight whoever shows up - and just gets one of the many books out of her bag. She puts her earphones in with her music up full volume and starts reading, waiting for someone to show up.
Last edited by Maxx on Fri May 11, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 pm

Whilst riding in the back of Andrea's van, Cassandra happened to notice that they're heading deep into the forest, too deep for it to be normal.
"Guys? Where are we going?" The girl asked, her voice incredibly shaky. She'd recently seen Andrea's impatience growing dramatically, it also seemed her blood lust was increasing at the same rate judging on how fast she sliced through a Year 9's finger last week...

For a long while there was silence, the only audible sounds being van tires scraping over the gravel and the occasional whimpering of the boy in the passenger seat.

"Ca...Cassie? I'm really sorry... if it was up to me-" The younger boy whimpered out before being cut off by Andrea.
"Oh shut up!" Andrea snapped, finally taking her eyes off the road.

Another long pause, the suspense was killing her.

"Well, Cassie... recently you've been breaking group rules." Andrea began, smirking at the despair both Cassandra and Timothy felt. "Some men gave us an offer we couldn't refuse." She'd always been sadistic... but this was too far...
"You... you mean like human traffickers?" Cassandra's lip quivered. "Oh god Andrea no. Please. I'll do anything" Tears were now stinging her eyes.

"Quit whining or I'll send you to the black market with one less limb." To be honest even Andrea didn't know where she was sending Cassie, and just assumed.

This sentence alone made Cassie more terrified than before, she looked towards the other person in the van for help, Dan. Instead of being met with comfort of help, Cassandra was faced with a large roll of duct tape. She didn't even bother struggling. All while this was happening Timothy stared at her, tears streaming down his face. He'd always been the most sensitive in the group...

"The point is," Andrea continued once Cassandra was restrained. "You were whining about Victor too much, so we're sending you down to him." Cassie knew what this meant, they were sending her to die...

The tires of the van screeched to a halt. Cassandra was then forcefully carried into the castle grounds by Dan. Before he left, he sneakily passed her a pocket knife which he used to cut the tape on her hands halfway so she could do the rest herself. He then left without speaking a word, leaving her all alone facing the large doors to the castle.

Upon hearing people entering the house, Robert instantly stood up. Obviously he was excited to meet his new guests, he'd never experienced something of this nature happening within the vampire community before. Despite his obvious excitement, there was a noticeable sinking feeling in his stomach, anxiety.

To be entirely honest with himself, he had no idea what to do, how to act. Looking over at Victor, who was still sat down relaxing with a book in one hand. There was no way anyone could tell what he was feeling about the new arrivals apart from his usual disinterest. Clearing his throat beforehand, Robert spoke in his usual polite tone.

"So, Vic, what do we do?" Robert asked, letting out a chuckle at his own cluelessness.

As usual, Victor gave dismissive answers. He pointed to the door out to where the front door leads into, just in front of the stairs. He then held up a singular finger, as to show he would only be a few moments, and that Robert should shut up and leave him alone.

After straightening out his clothes, Robert took a deep breath and headed through the door Victor had pointed at. Instantly he was greeted with the sight of a woman with purple hair. He nodded towards her direction and gave a smile.

"Hello, Miss. You'll have to forgive me because I haven't a clue what's supposed to be happening, so- wait."

Despite living through almost an entire century, the manners Robert's parents taught him in the 30s never left. Although he was cut off by the sight of a van parked outside the castle.

"Ah... one moment." Robert then proceeded to leave the building, but almost ran into a teary-eyed girl, struggling to cut through duct tape on her hands.

"No, don't cry... let me help you with that, darlin'." He then proceeded to take the knife out of Cassandra's hands before gently cutting through the duct tape. Once finished, he lightly peeled the strip which covered her mouth. After flashing a quick smile, trying his best to be polite, Robert rushed off towards the van.

Upon opening the doors he gazed down at a girl listening to music and reading. He simply assumes that she can't hear him so he just nods and steps back, expecting her to get out of the van by herself.

It was at this time when Victor finally decides to stand up and go greet the new dolls. He appears in the doorway, an uncaring expression on his face, as usual. Cassandra hasn't noticed him yet, she was too busy focusing on Robert and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Oh, hello. New arrival." Victor greets Gracie, scanning her appearance.
Trying to be cool

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Wed May 09, 2018 11:57 pm

Summer notices the van doors open halfway through her favorite song. She looks towards the now open doors and sees a guy with white hair and purple eyes standing there. She pauses her music and gives him a dirty look.
"Who the fuck are you?" she asks in the rudest way possible, ignoring the pain from her broken nose. "And where the fuck am I?"
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 am

Gracie starts to ask where Thad went but is distracted by the appearance of the man asking her to wait. His hair is so light it's almost white and his eyes are stunning, when Victor comes in she is about to ask him but she finds herself assessing him and his eyes. She notices he's looking at her and she swallows hard feeling much like a tasty snack. Speaking boldly while looking at Victor she says " I am Gracie my boyfriend came in here to secure our reservation where did he go ? " She is still holding her bag but she soon drops the bag and licks her lips awaiting a response.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 am

Furrowing his brows for a moment in confusion, Robert pondered how to respond to the girl. How was he supposed to be polite?
"Please go inside. Everything will be explained once we gather everyone."

He responded calmly, not giving the girl many signs of frustration.
Beginning to walk back towards the front door of the castle, Robert's eyes once again caught Cassandra's. She was watching him closely as she hadn't seen anyone else apart from the girl in the van.

Cassandra's eyes were still red from crying no matter how much she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. Although this new environment was terrifying, at least it was better than being with Andrea in her van. Perhaps this was her chance to escape the gang's clutches...

Victor didn't react emotionally to her words at all, he looked back up at her again. "Your boyfriend sold you to us. Apologies." He didn't seem the slightest bit sorry, maybe it was just his face.

"Come on in now." Placing a hand lightly on the base of Cassandra's back, he lead her into the castle. Cassandra's head was down and only when she was fully inside did she avert her gaze from the ground, finally noticing the dark-haired boy who she hadn't seen in a long while.

"Victor!" Despite her previous anger at the boy because of his behaviour, she was just glad to see a familiar face. Without hesitating Cassandra ran into him, pulling him into a hug.

Victor, not wanting to anger the new blood doll, accepted her embrace. Gingerly he placed her head on hers and gave a look towards Robert, who seemed confused once again.

"I thought you were dead..."
Trying to be cool

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu May 10, 2018 1:42 am

"Yeah, cos I'm so gonna listen to some fucking creep," Summer mutters to herself. She digs through her bag to find her mirror quickly. She she's that her nose looks absolutely squished against her face and there is dried blood from where it must've bled. She grabs a wipe from the pack if wipes she keeps in her bag and uses it to clean away the blood, wincing as she catches her broken nose. She puts her book back in her back, wraps her earphones around her phone, and places her phone in the pocket if her hoodie. She jumps out of the van and follows the white haired guy, not bothering to hide the fact that she is extremely pissed off and is ready to punch anyone who even tries to touch her.

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 1:43 am

Looking stunned at Victor's words Gracie stands there for a moment and then moves to run towards the door only to run into Robert. She gasps and stands up to try again to run , she can't believe Thad sold her and she doesn't know the house rules yet. What she doesn't know is some vampires move faster than humans and she really has no chance of getting away.

Then again she doesn't know that they are vampires or that vampires even exist. She gets to the door only to find it locked.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Thu May 10, 2018 7:08 pm

* Tanith stretches from her Slumber and sits up. As she sniffs the hair she smells somthing delicious..."mmm fresh meat"

* After A quick change into somthing more comfortable such as a steel boned corset with a large peticoat and metal cage to support her largely embroidered skirt. She saunters to meet the new guests. "Hopefully these dolls last longer than my last.."
She sighs with a heavy heart. The last doll she grew attatched too was just far too tasty to resist..so she had to drain them dry.

*Tanith makes her way to the front door to meet the new guests. Putting on a friendly act

"Ah Welcome welcome, please do come inside and make yourself comfortable!"
Books are better than People