[RP]Mysteries of Pendulum Tower

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [RP]Mysteries of Pendulum Tower

Post by ShaFlow » Mon May 07, 2018 6:58 am

"Really?!"

Exasperated at Bell's response Gwyn could not contain his excitement. At first he was expecting her to reject his offer. Normally that was the case but it seemed she was different."To our travels and future endeavors as companions!" Gwyn lightly pounded his chest."I can see a very bright future ahead of us! Hopefully however we'll have others!" Gwyn placed a hand on the hilt of his sword ensuring it was still securely in its sheathe. Being larger than what most men would carry, the material that it was forged from made it a bit valuable.

There were a few experiences in which a thief tried to get lucky.

"So, if I may ask when would you like to head out? I'm in no rush so take your time if you need to."

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat May 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Bluebell was caught off-guard by the sudden explosion of joy that came from her response, and she nervously chuckled as Gwyn expressed his happiness in her acceptance of his offer. She didn't understand what use she would have other than bandaging and healing, but perhaps that would be needed more than she hoped in the forest. Bluebell let her eyes wander towards the rest of the tavern-goers, watching them with interest. She hadn't taken much time to actually look around, as she had only ever come to this tavern to merely stay a night before going on her way. Now, though, that she had ample time to inspect everyone else, she noted a few interesting characters. A strange masked man who seemed to be lurking about, and a cloaked man hidden away in one of the dark corners.

In that moment, after spotting the more unique figures in the tavern, Bluebell began to feel unsafe. very unsafe, in fact. Turning her attention back to Gwyn and his question, she merely shrugged her shoulders. "We can leave in the morning, just after sunrise. I'd rather not be trekking through a dangerous forest during the dark hours." Bluebell smiled once more, before rubbing her hands together. She was holding the keys to her room, and she really did just want to get going and hide herself away in it for the short hours of safety she would have.

"Anyways, I'll be heading to my room now. Just knock if you need me, I guess." She said quickly, before edging around Gwyn and into the hallway that contained all the rooms. Letting out a sigh of relief, she found the one she had rented for the night and pushed her way in, grimacing at the less than inviting decor of it all. A creaky bed, some simplistic furniture and a single window just above the bed. Wonderful indeed. Now wasn't the time to be picky, though, and as Bluebell shut the door behind her, she could feel the tension in her shoulders lift almost automatically. Making her way to the bed, she quite literally collapsed onto it and stared at the roof, millions of thoughts running through her mind about what would occur in the days to come.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Wed May 16, 2018 3:14 am

As Bluebell went off to her room for the night, Gwyn proceeded off to continue his night in a loud manner. For the next two hours he drank, sang and ate heartily until heading off to sleep...
---

The bird chirps of dawn. The all natural "alarm clock" some would say. The air was always freshest with the aroma of dew to open the sinuses. The newly risen sun evenly blended with the lingering nights cool air. It was pleasant. The taverns crew were always at work clearing the used utensils from the rambunctious nights before. Rushing to make sure that the place was clean for the next adventurers to feel welcome. While the main hall was near empty, there were few passed out at the tables working up a good snooze.

None of which were Gwyn thankfully.

He had already been outside, next to the taverns entrance. Arms crossed and leaning on the rough wooden exterior he observed the birds in the sky. A brown leather bag full of his essential items the tavern provided(for a small fee). Warmed by the small rays of sunshine peaking through the pine trees.

Patiently awaiting Bluebell and for others that wanted to accompany for the long journey ahead.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:52 am

As the light of dawn crept into the rooms, Oryx went down the hall, awakening his companions and leaving breakfast (that he ordered from the tavern) in each of their rooms. Once he had completed this task, he went down to the tavern. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he noticed the two "adventurers" from the night before. Deciding to ignore them, he sat at the bar and paid for a drink (He may be dead, but he still enjoys the flavor), waiting as his companions entered the tavern one by one, ready to march onwards.

As the last of the group (9 total excluding Oryx [4 adventurers, 5 "guards"]) arrived, they began to leave the tavern.

I wonder how long it will take us to reach the Tower, Oryx pondered, passing by Gwyn and Bluebell. As he was deep in thought, he didn't noticed when he bumped into one of them. nor did he notice when that bump caused a pendant with his crest to dislodge itself from his bag and fall next to the two adventurers.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!