Dragon's Rebellion

HoneyBuzz

Re: Dragon's Rebellion

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri May 11, 2018 12:06 am

Bliss smiled and merely nodded as Arcelia told her about her little 'secret'. "It's alright, here." She said, before lifting Arcelia into a piggyback position on her back. It wasn't as difficult as Bliss had originally had thought, and Arcelia was much easier to carry. Her thoughts wandered about in her mind as she began to walk towards the exit, already seeing the reflection of morning light on the snow. She knew it would be difficult to walk through it all, but Bliss didn't mind; She did love nature and it's beauty, after all.

Before she could say a word, Arcelia decided to call her 'cute'. Her mouth shut quickly, and her jaw grew tense as she looked straight forward. Her heart burned with a strange feeling that she hadn't felt since she was a child; One she was hesitant to name. "Thank you." She said softly, as the two emerged from the caves. It was already a few hours till noon, and Bliss could hear the awful war drums of the cult's men in her head. She shuddered slightly at the imaginary sound, before motioning to the others. "Eve said to meet her at the edge of town, just outside the gates!" Bliss called, before trekking in that direction with Arcelia on her back.

Eve herself stood at the gates, her eyes watching the horizon with a sort of confident intent. She knew what lay beyond, but she really did not want to see them for herself. Images flashed in her mind, of cult symbols and blood-drenched robes; Of the poor person, or what was left of them, that she had found as a child. All of it seemed so small now that she glared into the mouth of danger, but if all that had never happened, she would never be here. Eve felt her shoulders slump slightly, as she began to relax just a bit. She knew those in the rebellion didn't trust her authority yet, but they would eventually. She didn't feel the need to assert it all that much, as she trusted the others to make the correct decisions in their own minds. She also knew, though, that some of them didn't quite believe in her ability at all; She would prove them wrong. Eve smiled just a bit, before her eyes went back to searching the horizon.

Already she could see the tell-tale banners in the distance, as it wasn't that difficult. Chillview sat right in front of a snowy plain of sorts, with empty hills spanning out in front of them. To the left and right were forests, which is where the group would be escaping into. Anger and disgust welled up in her own throat as she watched the banners sway about. They weren't too far now, only two hours and they would be surrounding Chillview, circling it like a group of hungry vultures. "Bastards." She mumbled, her eyes still locked on their movements. Eve knew she wouldn't be able to save Chillview from the cult's grasp. They would find out sooner or later that the Rebellion had come here, but they were too late. All her army had marched east, towards the coast. A major camp had been created in a precarious mountain pass, one that not even Unia himself would dare enter. It was where Yitako struck Unia down the first time; his blood still stained the area around it a deep hue of red. It was gorgeous, but also dangerous if you didn't know how to navigate the narrow and winding mountainous paths.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Fri May 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Toryn's features softened as the woman spoke, her words painting, if not an image, a feeling. A gentle sort of impression of the 'sight' he couldn't see. He tilted his head slightly, rubbing the snow Kuyiri had placed their between his fingers. He'd always known snow as a harsh, cold element. But she made it sound far more pleasant. A small smile lifted his lips.

His head turned slightly more towards her, and his nod of silent gratitude said more than his words could have.

The moment was lost when a new voice broke the calm air, hailing him from a distance as it grew nearer. The hunter. Toryn's brows twitched up, and he let out a breath through his nose.

"Hunter... I appreciate thought, but et was ah request I made of Kuyiri." he stated, in regards to the man's later words. He tilted his head in greeting nonetheless, as he returned to the earlier question.

"Silva ate just recently, so she won't be needin' anything just yet. We thank ye fer the offer." At the sound of her name, Silva lifted her head from Kuyiri's hands and gave a snort, eyeing the death scented one before returning her attention to the one who gave her pets. Toryn smiled faintly, lifting one shoulder in a shrug.

"I woudlnae say she dislikes ye, she's just a picky beast." he commented fondly. Silva just leaned into Kuyiri again, ignoring them all.
"I am no longer Trash Lord. I have become the actual Dumpster Sovereign." -Actual Trash

Hilo Takenaka
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 am

Hearing that Toryn requested Kuyuri to tell him, Cuyler looked out into the distance, apologising briefly to the both of them. “And I think Silva does dislike me. After all; she can probably pick up the scent of dead animals on me. If that’s the case, then the two of us are opposites. A Samaritan of life and a harbinger of death.”
Laughing at his suggestion, he turned to Kuyuri and smirked slightly. “What do YOU think of that?” He chuckled.
Last edited by Hilo Takenaka on Sat May 12, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please join my roleplays:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8581

Avatar made by the magnificent Killer Ice Cream

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sat May 12, 2018 1:35 am

Ramiel listened to Marian talk about her book, but he sighed, "I would enjoy hearing more young one, but I did not pay attention to the time. We should begin to prepare to leave the base. Let us pack up our things and begin making our way to the cave exit. If we live through this war, you can tell me all about the rest of your book, eh?" He rose to his feet, a grin on his face. He had a look of intensity on his face, as if he were ready to fight at a moment's notice. Being denied his earlier fight left his blood pumping, and he had no way to blow off that energy. He hoped he would get a chance soon however.

Gwendolyn made her way up to the cave entrance, already totally packed. She had packed up early that morning, as she took more time than some others did, and she did not wish to be a hinderance. As she arrived she noticed Aranor standing near Eve at the cave entrance, hearing the sound of their breathing and Aranor's armour rustling, and she gave a small smile towards Eve. "I certainly hope you both slept well. We need our lovely leaders to be as sharp as ever after all. I'm sure I don't need to tell either of YOU that however, now do I?"
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

HoneyBuzz

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat May 12, 2018 4:13 am

Eve did not smile back, her eyes still watching the waving banners on the horizon. Hearing Gwendolyn comment on sleep, and she scoffed. Her own voice was harsh and gravely, as if she had not spoken in ages. "If you want someone to baby, Gwendolyn, please do it to one of the others." Her eyes, haunting in their gaze, switched for a moment to Gwendolyn before back to the horizon. She let out a small sigh, her fists clenching for a moment as the banners twirled and spun in the distance.

"They're close. We need to leave." Eve said quickly, before beginning to walk off towards a small path that snaked into the woods. It was risky, as the forests around Chillview were known to be extremely dangerous and unpredictable. It was about as wild as wilderness could get, but it was their only chance of getting around the encroaching army without being killed or captured. Eve shuddered as she walked, thinking about seeing those damned symbols on every uniform. Those people had been brainwashed by the promises of immortality and immense power, but in the end they were nothing but pawns in a game that would end in nothing but a broken board. It was unfortunate, but these people would soon understand that they're decisions would cost them.

Listening to the soft crunch of leaves and snow beneath her footsteps, Eve couldn't help but feel suddenly isolated. She knew the others were there, and many of them she had already become slightly friendly with, but she still felt totally alone at times. That echoing sound of war drums began to reverberate in her mind, like a song bouncing around in an empty cave. Eve brought a hand up to her face, pinching the bridge of her nose and stopping for just a moment to gather herself. "We should be at the next camp by late afternoon at the least." She said, beginning to walk once more. She needed to distract herself, and a walk through nature was sure to help. Despite the ever present doom of Direwolves and other monsters lurking about, that is.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 am

Kuyiri was happy that this giant furball of a white tiger liked her, her hand never leaving Silva as she was thinking about how to answer. Cuyler truly had an.. unusual way of conversing. Kuyiri wasn't sure what to say, the way Cuyler phrased it seemed ..weird. "I guess so. ." Kiwi spoke softly, shrugging a little; it was only expected for him to say it, really. The blonde noted Eve leaving, telling everyone that they need to leave. The medic followed along, her hand on her frostblade as they entered the woods. Kuyiri was familiar with the wilderness in it; she had entered it several times to collect herbs and other plants. She wwas carefully stepping through the snow, the sound quite enjoyable. This was the start of heir journey.
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat May 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Arcelia adjusted her body and moved about so that it'd be easier on her friend to help carry her for atleast a little bit. She wasn't going to make poor Bliss carry her the whole way just enough so her legs wake up a bit. Bliss was already doing quite a bit for her in sharing her stories and culture with her. It was nice to know that simply being around this woman brought the better side of her out. The kinder side that wasn't so involved with causing pain and suffering. For a singer Bliss was still quite strong, anyone that could lift a person even one as light as her would be seen as strong. Arcelia found her tongue all tied up as she tried to find a topic the two fo them could at least talk about while walking or while Bliss carried her. Talking helps keep your mind busy right? The young woman wasn't sure as her tired mind was messing with her right and left it seemed.

"Alright...forgive me for burdening you Bliss..Would..you at all mind if I shut my eyes for a bit?" Arcelia spoke with slightly sheepish voice hoping her companion wouldn't think lowly of her for all of this. The dancer was illy tired and her body felt as though it was going to shut down on its own soon enough.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Sat May 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Toryn raised his head, distracted as Eve made her announcement. With a huff that sounded almost like 'at last' he pushed off the stone outcrop, steadying himself with his staff as his muscles relaxed at taking his weight again. Silva let out a grumble of disappointment when Kuyiri moved off, and Toryn shook his head.

"Spoiled cat..." he muttered, playfully pushing Silva with his hip as she stood. She growled, as if having understood the taunt, and from the sound of it, sauntered away as sassily as a giant tiger could. Toryn grinned, gesturing with his head.

"Looks like we're off." he commented to the hunter, nodding as he made his way after the group, following after the sound of his big companion's heavy paws. He caught them up easily enough, staying back from their leader, who didn't feel to be in a good mood, and walked near Kuyiri. He was used to this, the road. In a way, it settled him to be on the move again, even if for once in his life he had a destination, which was a bit of an odd feeling. He resisted the urge to chuckle, using his staff to hook his hood and flip it over his head, a protection from the light snow.
"I am no longer Trash Lord. I have become the actual Dumpster Sovereign." -Actual Trash

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Only shortly after Kuyiri left Toryn and Cuyler, she heard the crunch of snow under big paws.. it was easy to tell what was approaching, as the white tiger appeared at her side, in a near sassy manner. Kuyiri giggled quietly as the tiger walked close to her, at her side. It seemed the animal had really taken a liking to the medic, and the doctor really enjoyed it. With a glance behind her, she noticed Toryn following his pet closely, his cape over his head. Kiwi couldn't hide the warm smile on her face as she walked. It was truly.. a good day so far. She stroked over Silva's back absent-mindedly, admiring the thick forest. It made her wonder how Toryn managed to navigate in it so well.
Love, Kitty!

Hilo Takenaka
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Cuyler nodded at Toryn’s comment; it was indeed time to move. Following the two, he caught up to them quickly without making much of a sound. Perhaps he was so used to stealth that even when walking in crunching snow, he couldn’t help but continue with his instincts. He found it odd that even though he spent time with Toryn, Silva still distrusted him. He knew it was because he smelled like death, but even then she could’ve smelled Aske on him and how he cares for him. Or perhaps Aske’s scent told him of the tragedy that occurred during his birth. Whatever it may be, perhaps he should let her sniff the wooden carving Aske made for him.
Approaching Eve, he looked at her with a bit of respect; something that their last conversation left tasteless. “Where exactly are we heading off to?” He asked her, hoping her mood would be better. Then again; the fight would have left her in a bad mood, so he hoped he didn’t come off as rude.
Please join my roleplays:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8581

Avatar made by the magnificent Killer Ice Cream