Dragon's Rebellion

HoneyBuzz

Re: Dragon's Rebellion

Post by HoneyBuzz » Wed May 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Bliss seemed not to notice the rambling, but blushed slightly at the smile on Arcelia's lips. Thinking for a moment, she tossed her hair in front of her shoulder and motioned to Arcelia. "I can carry you on my back, if you're unable to walk." She said, her eyes glancing over the woman. Her expression was slightly worried; She didn't like seeing others unable to continue on.

"If not, that's fine. You can still use me as a crutch." Bliss said quickly, slightly fumbling her words as she did so. Did it come off weird? She didn't quite care, since she could just say it was a 'custom of her people', which was often her excuse to get around dumb situations with ignorant folk. Bliss looked away from Arcelia, inhaling sharply as she mentally scolded herself for such thoughts. Her only purpose here was to get revenge, and then she would be gone. Whether she would die doing it, or merely disappear into the night after successfully accomplishing her goal didn't matter; She just wanted to get it all over with.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed May 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Marian cringed as Ramiel wound up to throw a punch, covering her eyes with her hands to not see the two brutes brawling. She didn't look until she heard Aranor yelling, only then did she dare to peek between her fingers. The girl silently watched Eve's bodyguard tell off Ramiel and Einar before storming off. Marian looked to the exit of the room, then to Ramiel and Einar. After a few moments, she began nibbling at her food in silence. All of the energy and liveliness that she had just disappeared and she had gone back to her normal timid demeanor.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Wed May 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Ramiel watched as Aranor walked off, and he sighed softly, sitting back down across from Marian, looking at her. "I apologize for that small Marian. Now that has been taken care of, would you be so kind as to continue telling me of your book? I believe you were talking about a dragon and a strategist? I'd love to hear more." He was much more warm and friendly than he had been when talking to Einar.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Thu May 10, 2018 12:45 am

Marian looked up at Ramiel, surprised he was still interested in her book. She cleared her throat before continuing the story. "The emperor-" The girl pointed to a drawing in the book depicting a dragon with gold scales turning into an arrogant looking middle aged man in exotic, foreign finery. "-and the strategist-" Next she pointed to a drawing of a dragon with black scales that turned into a much older man, whose face conveyed wisdom, strength, and intelligence, clad in a foreign suit of black plate armor. Both were serpentine beasts that had four legs and no wings. "-learned of the existence of a third dragon living within their empire. This dragon, only known as the Water Dragon, had dominion over water and rain, as well as death and rebirth. She lived in a monestary hidden in the mountains, peacefully conducting her duties as the shepherd of the dead, guiding them into their new lives, reincarnated as the next generation. Sun Han and Sun Li needed the Water Dragon's power, but they were too prideful to simply ask. Instead they laid siege to the monestary, leading a massive army to capture the Water Dragon." Marian turned the page to show a large two page image depicting an army of red and black clad warriors fighting with warrior monks dressed in simple blue robes.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Dragonqtz

Post by Dragonqtz » Thu May 10, 2018 6:09 am

While Beron was eating his breakfast, he looked was surprised to hear the sounds of fighting quite near him. He looked over to see Ramiel and Einar fighting. Before he could step in however, Aranor stopped the fight and the two men seemed to go off into their separate corners. Beron sighed and scratched the back of his head. 'This group has a long way before we become the close companions we're meant to be. Honestly, with how young most of our force is, especially our leadership, it doesn't surprise me that they seem to have a hard time keeping people together. Aranor seems more worried about Eve than anything else and Eve, while she seems to be able to put fear into her troops fairly easily, she seems to have a harder time instilling loyalty.' Beron thought to himself. 'If this group has any chance of surviving long term, they're going to have to learn and grow as people. I just hope they do their learning fast. The moment the Father Dragon senses weakness, he will utterly destroy us.'
"If you don't like the movie, then quit acting." ~ Mr. Pitiful by Matt Costa

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 6:27 am

Toryn raised his head at the sound of approaching footsteps. The tempo, plus the familiar scent of crushed herbs let him know who it was before she spoke, and he smiled, rolling his shoulders. He dipped his head in response to her greeting, a chuckle rumbling in his throat at the purr Silva immediately started emitting at the pets.

"Hello te ye too, lass. Quite the day a'ready, ey?" he said, letting out a soft sigh through his nose. They hadn't even begun their journey and already tensions ran high. He knew from experience that traveling in close proximity to others, rubbing elbows at every turn would only serve to raise it further. Needless to say there were reasons he rarely accompanied caravans or sought company on his own wanderings. Plus, Silva didn't generally like large groups either. Absently, he scratched at the snow with the butt of his staff, drawing a nonsense pattern at his feet, After a moment, he turned his head to Kuyiri, tilting it.

"Thes may seem an odd request, lass... but could ye tell me what the snow looks like?" He'd always thought about it, wondered, somewhere in the back of his head. But he'd never really had the chance to ask anyone.
"I am no longer Trash Lord. I have become the actual Dumpster Sovereign." -Actual Trash

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu May 10, 2018 8:29 am

"Yeah.. the other's already seem quite tense this morning." Kuyiri spoke softly, careful only to let Toryn hear her. At his request for her to describe snow she was stumped for a few seconds, before realizing it was not as hard as it seemed.

"Well, snow is cold and it blankets the ground.. but I think you have noticed that walking around. It makes everything seem more quiet and it comes down from the clouds like little cotton balls." Kuyiri picked up a bit of snow and gently grabbed Toryn's hand, making his palm face up as she put a bit on it.

"It covers everything up, so all you can see is vague shapes and the outline." Kuyiri remembered a small, blind child that was brought to her once, he was crying his eyes out because he was so sad that he couldn't see the world. Back then she had the equipment and helped him discover the world by feeling and tasting. A small smile decorated her face now. "It's a calming sight.. at least to me.
Love, Kitty!

Hilo Takenaka
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Thu May 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Finishing breakfast, he walked outside and saw the beautiful sights around him. The morning was fresh and beautiful. It was full of crisp chill and yet tender warmth. Many of the members were outside, so he decided to stay there.
Seeing his acquaintance Toryn with his tiger friend outside, he greeted the blind wanderer with a slight amount of warmth in his voice. “Does your feline friend eat anything? Perhaps she won’t dislike me as much if I feed her something full of protein.”
The scent of death was still strong on Cuyler. Perhaps it was his pelt coat.
The coat was from a slain wolf that nearly killed his father. Wearing it as a trophy, and as a warning, Cuyler grew a slight fear of wolves, so the fact that he had a reminder of his history was comforting.
“Snow sure is beautiful...” he realised that Toryn was still probably listening to him. “Basically just imagine how light makes the nothingness you see... lighter... think of that colour or that level of lightness coating the ground and leaves of trees.” He wasn’t sure if Toryn was born blind or was actually cursed due to some accident. Thus he took the safe option.
Please join my roleplays:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8581

Avatar made by the magnificent Killer Ice Cream

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu May 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Kuyiri immediately swallowed any more words as Cuyler simply interrupted their conversation, her eyes wandering over the landscape bathed in the warm morning light. The blonde simply kept petting Silva, not saying a word. To be honest, if people didn't know her, they would probably assume her to be mute. Her warm breaths were visible in the cool morning air in Chillview; as they always were. Silva was leaning against her leg slightly and she could only smile at the animal's affections towards the medic.
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu May 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Arcelia found herself oddly smiling even more upon seeing the blush that was spread across Bliss' cheeks. She was quite beautiful if you simply stopped for a moment to take her in fully. It wasn't just her appearance that was beautiful but almost all aspects even her bad ones it seemed. Bliss had a stunning voice and the lore of her people in her mind, stunning sparkly green eyes that hid the flames of revenge. The need to kill the men that took her life away which was to familair to the dancer. Such beauty in this woman...even with her flaws which was lovely as well. Even when she fumbled with her words a tiny giggle escaped her tired lips. Arcy was light which came with a dancer so most people shouldn't have a problem carrying her.

Even with the way she seemed to scorn herself after turning away the dancer found her tired eyes entranced. Being as tired as she was she didn't have the strength to be denying things like this mentally." If..it's alright I'll accept your offer..my legs feel like noodles at the moment. I know it's foolish...but..at night I dream about the things I tell you..it's a secret but I fear to sleep." Arcelia moved closer as she readied to be carried by the lovely singer. Her tired mind had move closer to the woman's ear and whispered the secret to her. She was sure many would laugh that the scary killer dancer was scared to sleep because of a few nightmares. She had hopes that Bliss understood why she was scared..oddly she felt her secrets were safe with this woman. That and her tired mind tend to let things slip like an idiot." Plus it's quite cute when you ramble and scorn yourself" Like that right there, her drunken sleepless mind at work right there.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.