Dragon's Rebellion

P4perClips

Re: Dragon's Rebellion

Post by P4perClips » Tue May 08, 2018 3:16 am

Bliss had finally roused herself from her trance state back in the Training Room, when she heard the loud voices of perhaps two of the most bothersome members. Two viking-esque men, Einar and Ramiel, were perhaps the two that she was the most wary of. Hearing their voices carry through the halls, both sounding rather angry, she decided to see what the fuss was about.

Passing by Toryn, Bliss watched the two men face off. Her green eyes glittered with amusement, at the fact that these two men were so quick to get onto one another when such a large threat was at hand. "Testosterone at large, huh boys?" Bliss asked, tilting her head slightly. A smirk appeared on her face, knowing full well that if a fight were to break out, she would be quick to quell it. Already her hand was close holding on to her bowstring, ready to whip it over her head and take aim. Bliss disliked conflict, especially between those who she had to get along with; But it was always amusing seeing them bare their chests like wild animals.

"The both of you are savages. Acting like you have to assert some sort of dominance; There is none to be had here." Bliss said, her usually bright voice full of venom. "So simmer yourselves. Use your anger for bigger threats out there." She leaned against the wall, still interested in seeing where this all led to.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Tue May 08, 2018 3:23 am

Marian looked up at Ramiel. Though her face was still twisted in fear of the large man, there was a fascinated sparkle in her eyes. "Y-you want to k-know about my book?" She turned the well loved tome so Ramiel could read it. "It's an old tale from a far away land about two dragons. My grandfather would read it to me as a bedtime story." With every word, Marian seemed to gain energy and enthusiasm. "The dragons are Sun Han, the emperor, and Sun Li, the Glorious Strategist. Han's rule was strict but fair, and Li masterminded the empire's greatest victories. All of their skill achieved nothing when a great drought struck the empire. They struggled for years, hunting for any way to end the drought. Eventually-" Marian was caught off guard by Einar's disrespectful comments to Ramiel. Her face turned red as it contorted into an angry pout. "You are hardly one to talk, Viking! Your people are rightly feared for burning and plundering defenseless villages for sport." The girl's anger died as she realized what she said and she covered her mouth with both hands.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue May 08, 2018 3:35 am

Arcelia had accidentally fallen asleep while resting her head on the table. For once in her life she looked relatively peaceful as her breathing slowed and she enjoyed a dream less sleep. Her body was resting after pushing it past the limits it could kinda handle. No sleep for days and then she trains all night wearing it down some more. No wonder the moment her head hit the table she was fast asleep looking peaceful. The first sleep she had in days had to be interrupted, by two brutes of men no less. The tired dancer lifted her head as her gaze was deadlier that Unia himself at being awoken and so loudly too. Letting her arms fall to her sides the metal playing cards from before slipped into her fingers.

You never wanted to piss Arcy off especially if you interrupted something like sleep she really needed." Men all the same it seems...pushing each other around acting like this is some childish game. Foolish and pathetic welps." Arcelia mumbled such comments under her breath as she went to stand. Her body faltered as it slumped and landed against the table roughly, that would certainly leave a bruise. How pathetic was she though? Couldn't even hold herself up anymore. Somehow standing once again she leaned against the wall to leave the loud buffoons to their idiocy. Her body screamed of her tiredness and the need for sleep of some kind.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Tue May 08, 2018 3:40 am

Ramiel didn't even glance at Bliss or Toryn as they spoke, his dark eyes still locked upon the slightly smaller man. "I possess no qualms with you, Bliss, and I do hold a certain affection for you, as the songs you sing are unlike any I have heard before. I would normally care nothing for the opinions and beliefs of this northerner whose people were cast out long ago, but the dead are the dead, and they are to be respected. Just as you grow angry when your songs are disrespected, those who have died and passed on to be with the ancestors are not to be insulted, and not to be spoken poorly of. If one lives poorly in life, then they can be ignored after their death, but never spoken poorly of. I shall not stand by while this cur mocks the dead men and women and children of my people so lightly."

He did glance at Marian, rather surprised by the blond girl's outburst, an eyebrow visibly cocking. He had not expected such anger from her, and while her reaction to her own words was amusing, it was not to the extent that he would allow the matter to die down and not be addressed. There were few more severe things amongst Ramiel's people, back when they still lived, than mocking those who had died and passed on to the next realm, and hearing some cur like Einar mock those who had fallen in battle disgusted him.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Hilo Takenaka
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue May 08, 2018 3:55 am

Cuyler watched the two muscular figures bark at eachother like hound dogs. It was despicable for them to be acting so self-centredly when it was just literally the first day on the job.
The entire thing was frustrating, and if he didn’t resolve it, it was going to get worse. Especially if the boss found out.
“ENOUGH!” His voice boomed, Hopefully silencing the two men. “We’re supposed to be working together against a common foe, not against eachother. Any time now Eve will see you two squawking like headless chickens for no reason except you two have a minor difference. Grow up, grow a pair and deal with it. The both of you!” With that, seething, he sat back down as if nothing happened
Please join my roleplays:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8581

Avatar made by the magnificent Killer Ice Cream

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 am

As more people were drawn into the conflict, Einar slowly glanced around, his gaze moving from Bliss, to the small girl with the book, on to Cuyler. They’d fall right back upon Ramiel. “I will say what I wish, about whom eva’ I f—king want, you putrid ape. Your people’s lives mean less to me than my own piss. As far as I’m concerned, they’re hardly people at all. Just beasts of the woods.” Einar growled at the larger man.

“If the cultist hadn’t cut down your tribe, I’dv done it myself. Women... Children... The Old and Sick... They’d all die. The True Men of the North would slaughter them like swine.” Einar continued. “But you ‘anna know what the best part is? You’d never be strong enough to protect ‘em. You obviously weren’t before...”

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 am

Ramiel sighed, shaking his head, muttering to himself, "Eve is going to fucking KILL me for this." He then lashed out with surprising speed for someone his size, his fist heading right towards Einar. However, before his fist could hit the northerner, a gauntlet-clad fist darted out, catching Ramiel's punch with a resounding "CLANG" of flesh against muscle.

Somehow, with almost frightening stealthiness, Aranor had gone from the table that Eve was at, across the dining hall, and right up to the two men who were about to fight, seemingly without anyone noticing. Aranor slammed his helmeted forehead right into Ramiel's forehead, and with another resounding "CLANG" Ramiel let out a pained groan, stumbling back momentarily, caught off-guard by the headbutt. He reached up, feeling blood trickling down his face from the cut that was near the edge of his hairline, and he turned to face whoever had caught his punch and headbutted him. As his dark eyes landed upon Ramiel's armoured form, they went wide, and he seemed at a loss for words for a moment, before he finally spoke, "A-Aranor?"

The armoured giant of a man didn't say anything at first, merely turning to look at Einar, then back at Ramiel, before he spoke up, "Of you two are done being damned disgraces to the rebellion, then sit down, shut up and eat your food. If you two want to keep on fighting, then go outside and do it, because that isn't going to be tolerated, especially today of all days. If your fight is going to happen, it will be with the two of you as isolated men, on your own, not as members of this rebellion. We serve a greater purpose and pursue a more important goal than our own personal senses of pride and desires. If you two don't agree with that, then leave, because there's no place here for you."

With those heavy words spoken, Aranor turned and he walked away, not looking at anyone as he left the dining hall, not even giving a glance towards Eve as he normally did to get a feel of her mood and what she wanted him to do. Instead he left, and didn't stop walking until he was outside of the caves, no longer in the mood for breakfast.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 am

Kuyiri gave both of them a sharp glare after observing for a bit. She immediately checked Ramiel's head - those brutes did not know any non-violent ways of convincing, did they?! The blonde was genuinely mad at all three of them.

"Einar, you are an embarrassment to your people." Is all she said, checking out Ramiel's cut and sighing in relief as it wasn't anything serious. He might get a nasty headache though.. which she thought would serve as a good lesson.

"You cannot let your feelings get the better of you." She spoke softly now, meaning the both of them. "We have to work together. I do not want to always treat the wounds of brainless brutes because they could not keep their fists to themselves." Kuyiri's words were clear and despite her soft and enchanting voice they came across much more serious.

The blonde carefully cleaned the little cut before turning to Einar, shaking her head in disappointment before returning to her seat in order to finish her breakfast. Once done, she followed after where she thought Toryn had gone. Spotting him, she mumbled a soft 'Hi there' as she seated herself close to him, not knowing what she should say. She gently petted Silva behind her ears, admiring the shiny soft fur.
Love, Kitty!

P4perClips

Post by P4perClips » Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Eve was still outside, her thoughts interrupted by each footstep. It had snowed the night before, and a thin layer of it coated the ground so that the sun reflected off of it just right. Hearing the crunch of snow underfoot was almost comforting, had it not been for the feelings of turmoil within herself as she walked. Eve hated her life, to say the least. She disliked what she had to do, and what she did in the past. Sometimes things she never even knew happened would seep into her mind, and she'd become more and more pained over it all.

Shaking her head to rid herself of such thoughts, Eve looked up to see Toryn, Kuyiri and Aranor already outside the caves. 'Would they ever trust me?' She thought, lowering her eyes and walking a bit off to the side. She didn't want to speak to them, not yet at least. Eve knew she would eventually have to at least tell Aranor, perhaps right before she tossed herself at Unia. It would throw all her plans out of order, and she'd have to face that fact that she'd be leaving some important people alone. Eve didn't like that thought at all, and for a moment something formulated in her head. "I could just leave-" She spoke quietly to herself as she walked. "Get up and leave everything. Let this whole world burn down." Eve once again looked up towards the caves and the others, and a sad smile danced across her face for a moment. "No.. He wouldn't let me do that." She sighed, before turning and heading up towards them once again.

Bliss watched as Aranor dispersed the fight, slightly disappointed that she didn’t get to see the spectacle. A soft clattering noise peaked her interest, and her eyes fell upon Arcelia. She seemed weak and exhausted, and a soft sigh escaped her as she quietly walked towards the table.

“Do you need some help?” She asked, extending out her hand to the girl. This person had someone managed to break through Bliss’ mental blockades with just a glance, and despite wishing not to find such interest in a person, she couldn’t help herself. A small smile appeared on her face, similar to one she had the night before when the two spoke.

“It’s the least I can do for you, Arcelia.” Bliss said, her voice softening almost immediately. The strange, blood thirsty tone she had only seconds before melted away, back to the melodious voice she often had. It was irritating to her that one person so could easily make her switch, but for some reason she didn’t mind. At least not now, when she was staring that person in the face.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue May 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Arcelia moved about the best she could with the way her body didn't want to respond to her orders. It was so sluggish and tired that she barely had the strength to stand even leaning against something. She was thankful for the commotion now as it masked her fumbling around and what not. That wish fell from the sky as she heard a voice behind her asking if she needed any help. At first her tired mind didn't recognize that voice but when she turned she found herself frozen. After the words came the smile that had Arcy melting internally. How could one person set her at ease when she thought she despised so many? It didn't make sense, the way her knees got weaker and the words were hard to figure out and form with her lips.

Then Bliss just had to say her name in that sweet melodious voice of hers that had heat rising to her pale cheeks. A small nod came from the disgraced dancer as she reached her hand out and stumbled along, using Bliss to keep herself from falling on her face." I...was foolish..trained all night and forgot..I hadn't slept the night's before..My body is at its wits end...thank you Bliss...for your..your...help...I..um..ah..greatly appreciate...you..I...mean...everything you..are doing.." Arcelia's tired tongue slipped a bit but she hoped her new companion would cast it off as sleep deprived rambling. Even her own cold eyes were warm and tiny smile tugged at those usually blank lips. How could one person alter her behavior so much!?
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.