The New World: Hope

EyesOfIce

Re: The New World: Hope

Post by EyesOfIce » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 pm

As Father spoke and answered questions, Moonbeam listened while nodding slowly. She gazed over each of the new comers, taking in their appearances before shaking her head slightly. She knew Father would be disappointed if he knew she was judging them before even speaking to them. Slowly her eyes shifted, one by one, until they landed on the man with an eyepatch. When they made eye contact, she gave a seductive like smirk, before slightly biting her lip. He looked a little rough, and if she was lucky, that would reflect how he was in the be-

“Yes Father.” Moonbeam smiled as her attention shifted up to the man next to her. “Of course.” She then said softly to him, before he gently guided her forwards. She took a few more steps forward, glancing over each member of the party while she spoke. “As Father said,” she looked back at the man before looking back at the group. “I’m Moonbeam, and if you will all kindly follow me, I’ll show you to your rooms so that you may rest up.” She announced before slowly turning, letting her eyes linger on Luke for just a moment, before she began to walk.

The walk wasn’t too far until they reached a few huts that had names carved into the doors. “You will all be staying here. It’s two people per room, so you may divide however you wish. I believe someone will be coming to collect you when it is time to meet at the pit, so please relax and get rest until then.” She said, then after waiting for a moment, she turned again, causing some of her hair to fray out behind her.

Her hips swayed slightly when she walked, and still her aura remained the same, if not amplified by her interest in the mysterious man. As she passed back by each of the members, she smiled gently, however when she found herself next to Luke, she stopped. Gently she placed a hand on his shoulder and gave her best sultry look. “If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.” She purred, before letting her hand slide down his arm. Then she turned again to look back at the rest of the group. She gave another smile and a quick wink, before slinking across the bridge they had just crossed.

“I won’t say I’m in love.” River said to Ami, “however, it feels so peaceful... we will just have to see won’t we?” She nodded. Then she watched with amusement when after being shown their room, the woman seemed to be keen on Luke.

River raised an eyebrow, but then smiled and chuckled a bit, before nudging Luke. “Looks like someone might have a little crush or something, huh?” She laughed before stepping forward to one of the rooms that they were granted. “I don’t mind sharing a room with anyone, but I’m going to take a nap.” She said, before opening one of the doors and entering the room.

Riley gave Will an odd look, before he moved his head to look around again. When he tried to sit up, the women made him lay back down. This made him feel slightly more alarmed, and he soon looked back over to Will. Once he had Wills attention again, he made a sort of what-the-hell-is-going-on gesture as he furrowed both of his eyebrows.

After making her small journey, Valerie found herself standing in front of the door to Charles’ quarters. Lightly she knocked, before slowly pushing the door open and stepping inside. She gave her alluring half-smile blinked her eyes a few times before she pushed the door closed behind her. “You requested me, Father?”

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:13 am

Lukes eye followed Moonbeams hips as she walked in front of them, his gaze catching hers as she looked him over. A small smirked appeared on his face as Ami asked her question. "I think i might like it here." He said simply as they followed the dark haired girl to their hut. She was obviously flirting with him, from what Luke could tell. He watched as she walked away, rubbing his arms a little bit. "Maybe so." He replied to River before his.ryes turned to Ami. "You can just bunk with me. Maybe you and I can make a sandwhich out of her later. " Luke commented as he raised his brow a few times, showing his teeth from a smile. He lightly patted Ami on the shoulder as he leaned against the hut, not ready to sleep yet. "Really. This place is quiet fascinating."

--

Father smiled as Moonbeam entered the candle lit room, the alluring aroma lingerinf in the room. He turned to face the dark haired woman. He slowly stepped over to her, placing a hand on both of her arms. "Its been a while sense youve cleansed your spirit. I feel its your turn again my dear." Father spoke softly as he lifted the shoulder of her dress, letting it drape over her arm.
--

Will glared across the room at Riley for a moment. "The tree people are going to treat us.. they offered us a place to stay." He said as he turned over on his side, laying his head on the table. :im not sure how well they can be trusted, but what choice do we really have?" He asked as he stared at Riley. He noticed a few eyes dart his way, one of the medicals stepping up to examine him. "Here take.this." she told his with a small pill in her palm. Will stared at it for a few long moments. "..Noo. i.. I cant." He insisted. "But.. you need this.." the girl told him, insisting he take it.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:31 am

Jo looked at Mia then at Haven through the mirror. She was tired and just hoped that Mia was right on whatever this was, as she followed the directions she nodded before she slowly drove up the hill, Mia was right though the car barely made it but it made it, as she looked around she had a confused look, "What are we looking for here?"she asked.

Ryker let out a small wheezing sound,"Hurry up and find it,"he muttered as he grabbed his side, looking up at Haven he sighed,"sorry I can't return you in good shape there Doc.."

Haven laughed,"Don't worry about me, that is my job, hold on though and maybe we can find help around.. "she muttered before she looked at Mia who sounded like Will had,"Mia are you sick too?"she asked.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:29 am

Watching Moonbeam flirt with Luke before leaving Ami just shakes her head at the invitation by Luke, "I'd rather fuck Will" she rolls her eyes and turns to look at the two huts. "Okay so Luke you take that one and River you're with me...Maxine you stay with Luke until Will and Riley our back with us. We go no where alone. Look I know this place seems safe, but I've been through this before so until we are given reason to really trust them then we keep our guard up" she nods looking between the three with her.

Looking back to where they came she turns to the hut on the left and enters. It looks pretty simple as it has two cot looking beds and a small table between them. "Okay well it's a bed at least" she sighs and steps over sitting on the cot, it was a little hard but she wasn't going to complain as it was a place to sleep for now.

"There...pull in there and stop" Mia speaks for the first time in nearly an hour, she had been in a trace like state for nearly an hour now. As Joey did what she had said and they drove down a small cleared path until finally they came into view of a car graveyard. She gave a smile and jumped out before the car was fully parked, she began to look around with a wide grin. "HELLO!!!" she yelled out, but hearing nothing at first she climbs atop another car and looks at the trees. "It was hear...I saw it...I know I did...the red haired woman came this way" she says solemnly.

Nodding at the others words she goes to get down, but she finally spots something white moving in the trees. "There...hey...HEY!!" she jumps off the car and begins to run up to the trees. Finally she saw it, wooden bridges and huts atop the trees. With a smile she turns and looks back to everyone, "see...see I told you" she cheers jumping up and down and waves up to the people above.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Luke shrugged at Ami shooting down his proposal. "Worth a shot." He mumbled to himself, concealinf a dmall cough with his forearm. He watched as Ami and River both walked off, leaving him with Maxine. "Well, kid. Im gonna go check this place out.. do some sight seeing. You're welcome to join me, but you seem pretty comfortable alone. Up to you." Luke offered before turning away stepping towards one of the make shift bridges that connected to the hut. Despite Ami's words, Luke wanted to see what they were dealing with. And possibly find that girl from before.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Ryker sat up slightly when Mia hopped out. The three adults watched the younger girl call out to nothing, which each exchanged looks at, but when she pointed the small community in the tree tops out, Joey's eyes went a bit wide,"How the fuck...?"she muttered.

Haven didn't say anything, she wasn't holding her breath on a dream a child had, but she was impressed that Mia had found some people who could possibly help, that's all they needed then they were out of there. Haven wasn't about to join a community after escaping one, besides she figured once she was back with Will and the others, they would figure out a way to take back Eden, and save Agent Miller - if he was still alive at that.

Turning her head slightly she looked at Sin, she was still choking somewhat, then at Ryker who was still struggling to breath. Her people needed help, so Haven climbed out of the van and slowly she made her way towards Mia.

Jo cursed slightly when Haven got out too, she looked back at the other two before saying,"Hold on, I'm gonna get us closer.."she then began to pull the van slowly forward through the graveyard of cars and towards the girls.

Haven came to a stop beside Mia. Looking around she wondered how to get in, or at least get their attention, as she looked up she sighed,"I don't think anyone heard you, or maybe they aren't who you think they are Mia..."

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Firefly was skipping around, doing nothing in particular but wandering, when she suddenly heard someone yelling below. She stopped for a minute, slightly confused before she suddenly heard it again. Slowly she poked her head over the side of one of the platforms and furrowed her eyebrows. She straightened up for a moment. “Well I don’t know. What do you think?” She said, before turning. “Well, I think that sounds good.” She spoke aloud after a moment.

Firefly soon found herself in front of Charles’ hut. She stood for a moment, going up and down onto the balls of her feet. “I know, I’m going!” She said, swatting around in the air, before she knocked on the door.

Valerie stared up at the ceiling, her breath rugged. She looked down for a moment to watch her bare chest rise and fall, before hearing a sudden knock. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, before she let her head fall to the side. She always felt so tired after her cleansings, but then again, Father was very thorough. After a second she opened her eyes again. “Who is it?” She asked as she looked at Father, and then she looked over at the door.

Riley gave a confused look as Will refused the medicine and then the woman insisted. Something inside of Riley ticked though, as he noticed the expression on Wills face. The man truly wanted nothing to do with it. And if Riley believed in anything, it was that you shouldn’t force someone to do something they don’t want to do. So after another second of the woman insisting, Riley looked around, before he threw himself off of the bed and onto the floor, making a huge ruckus. Immediately, the woman whom was insisting that Will take the pill and a few others quickly rushed over to Riley.

After he was back up on to the bed, the women went off in different directions to do various activities. Once he watched them all busy themselves with different equipments and such, he glanced back over to Will. This time it was his turn to smirk at the man.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:42 pm

"HEY come on...I know you saw us...we have injured please" Mia calls up again, "I think there might be some of our people here...Ami and Will" she calls up again. It was around this time she noticed a woman look down to them, she was a red headed woman. Her heart beat faster as she realized that it was the woman she saw hours before, "hey...hey" she calls out as the woman ducks back and hurries over the bridges.

"That was here...I saw her when you found me" she says turning to look at Joey, "I told you I wasn't seeing things" she nods and excitedly turns back to the trees. "We need to go get Sin...and your friend, Haven," she says and quickly turns walking quickly back to the car. Opening the door and nodding to Ryker, "Hi...I'm Mia...can you like move a little bit" she nods and begins by wrapping her arms under Sin's shoulders and begins to lift her and drag her from the back seat. "Joey...help" she says as she pulls most of Sin's body out and realizes that she couldn't lift the older woman completely alone.

Looking up to the wooden ceiling Ami closed her eyes, but kept on alert. "Okay so once you're brother and Will are back safely with us then we can trust this place. Well I mean I still wouldn't, but I'd feel better that Will is back watching my back" she nods thinking over the last few months. Maybe she should apologize to him, she had put him through a lot of stress as she had just given up as the days had gone by. With a sigh she sat up hearing someone yelling, it didn't sound like pain or hatred more so it sounded as if someone was yelling to be let up. She shook her head and walking out of the hut looking to the ground below, the yelling was coming from the clearing. Something about injured, she heard, and looked back to River.

"Wanna check it out?" she ask the younger woman, "or just relax...I'm fine either way" Ami shrugs watching the other woman for her reaction.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Maxine was a little disgusted with the way the eye patch guy and the woman that had been called Moonbeam were looking at each other. She stayed sight and only acted like she was gagging while the group walked towards where they would be sleeping. Taking the chance to look around she was fully sure that there wasn't any other guys in this place besides their people and this Father guy. She understood his reasons but who's to say he's not taking advantage of having all these womem alone to himself? Well it wasn't any of her concern as long as he stayed away from their group. Her eyes shifted from place to another until they actually reached the huts they'd be using as rooms.

Max couldn't helo but glare at the other two women as it was stated she'd be sharing her room with eye patch. A growing girl needed her damn privacy! She'd rather sleep outside than share a room with a man that she didn't know at all. So of course when the two women went inside and the man asked to look around with her she shook her head no before rolling her eyes. Like always Max wandered off by herself having already slept enough for the day. If anything she wanted to look around and see more of this place. With being told she was sharing a room with mister eye patch she had to find another place to sleep later tonight. So trying her best to channel her inner stealth master Maxine tried to blend in a little and act causal while walking around huts.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Haven glanced behind her as she watched Joey pull up in the van. When Mia hurried over and began to pull Sin from the car she let out a small sigh before walking over. Joey on the other hand hopped out to assit Mia with Sinclair,"Easy Kid,"she said as she grabbed Sin and helped the woman stand,"hang in there Sin. Hopefully help is on the way.."she then looked down at Ryker who had moved to a sitting position.

Ryker watched the girls before he slowly stood up, the pain shot through him which made him double over but after a few moments he worked through it. As the small group made their way back into view, Haven looked up at the bridges and such, whatever this was looked pretty amazing and it didn't look to be anything like Eden, which had high walls and was closed off from the world.