Lost in Autumn

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Re: Lost in Autumn

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Hooves clicked against the ground like heels, only louder. They were decorated with golden chains around the ankles. Long struts brought the Draleon closer to the lobby, she was dressed quite fancily. A light yellow gown was adorning her body, flowing behind her as she approached, leaving the journalists behind her as she closed the door behind her, the jewelry jingling as she walked. Her hooves hitting the floor was echoing through the hallways now, and she was happily moving towards their meeting spot, barely able to hold back her excitement as she neared. The Draleon could already hear chattering coming from the lobby, as she finally entered. Jewelry adorned with moonstones hung off her horns, a white rose stuck into her hair. Her glowing yellow eyes seemed brighter than ever, she was wearing a bit of dark makeup to let them stand out. Light yellow and white fabrics were flowing down her body, down to her knees, shifting with every step. It contrasted her blue skin and complimented her eyes and hair easily. Tijah Furth'Ra - second best pilot alive. She was striking a confident pose, a bright smile on her face. To people who didn't know her, she probably looked like a random young girl who dressed up and sneaked into the building. But she knew that Kivaa would most definitely recognize her.

Yria ended the pleasant greetings, noticing a man had approached them. Her ears swiveled around though as a young looking Draleon entered the room, looking directly at Kivaa with a huge grin. She was sure it wasn't appropriate for a random citizen to barge in and rudely cause a show like that, especially disrespecting Kivaa like that.. then again, this youngling looked nice. Maybe she is part of Kivaa's family? She couldn't know.
Love, Kitty!

P4perClips

Post by P4perClips » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Kivaa looked up from her hands, which she had been boredly studying while the others chattered. The swinging of the door and the clicking of hooves caught her attention, and the radiant smile was all she needed. Jumping to her feet, Kivaa swing her arms out and hugged the other Draleon. “Tijah! It’s so wonderful to see you again!” Kivaa’s enthusiastic self began to shine, as she realized one of her dearest friends would be accompanying her. “I can’t believe you made it! I’m so proud of you!” Kivaa smiled, the little golden chains around her horns jingling with her every move. “You sure are showing them, huh co-pilot?” She giggled, speaking of their past classmates who were so quick to judge the both of them. She then sat back down, patting the chair next to her for Tijah to sit in.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Tijah happily accepted the big hug from Kivaa, hugging her back as she wore a smile that shone brighter than the suns. "You have no idea how hard it was! But here I am, the shortest pilot to ever graduate! I'm so happy you became an amazing captain! I kept track of your career, just in case you'd become something big one day" she winked at Kivaa as she sat down next to her, chatting with the captain. "And I was right! We totally showed them who's the captain!" The Draleon giggled at her little joke, using captain instead of boss. Her eyes were full of joy and she was obviously more than just extremely joyful to work with her best friend. "Who would have thought we would both get this far! It's so cool that we get to work together." The white haired girl wasn't even trying to keep it down, she was way too happy to see Kivaa in person again. It had been such a long while!
Love, Kitty!

Hilo Takenaka
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Realising that he didn’t ask for her name, he slapped himself on the face, before muttering about how he forgot about it entirely. “Oh sorry... I completely forgot. My name is Xerxes. Xerxes Darkbite. And I’ve visited Venus. Gorgeous place, by the way. So what is your name?” He smiled, eagerly waiting her response.
“I should probably report myself to the captain. I hope to talk to you later.” He smiled before approaching the captain, who appeared to be chatting to another crew member. Noticing that the two were Draelons, he flattened his hair slightly, revealing his horns.
Please join my roleplays:
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8581

Avatar made by the magnificent Killer Ice Cream

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Thorton sat back as the first few interactions began, listening to all the names that were being given. Xerxes, Eden, Sarah. Those were the names that were stated out loud. By process of elimination, that makes the sole Katjui male currently present Elijah Rianhardt. Ship's head navigator, ex-navy. Thereby, that would make Katjui female Yria Hurffen, the head doctor. Medical prodigy. The Draleon hugging the captain would be Tijah Furth’Ra, our co-pilot. Another prodigy. And last would be Pepper Morri, a mercenary hired to act as security. Best talk to her, see what she's about. The old soldier rose from his seat and walked over to the mercenary. He held out his hand for a firm handshake. "You must be Pepper Morri. My name is William Thorton, head of security aboard the Fall's Song. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?"
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Elijah stared out the the to the ship. The Fall’s Song is a monstrous size. Almost as big as his flagship. He wondered how many will be working with the bridge with him. Two Draelons already made that clear. They will both be piloting. Most likely he will be closely working with them. He believed he could work with them well. He knew their culture and how they operate to a good degree and he rather liked how they did things. There is no delay. Just do it or leave. He liked it like that.
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

P4perClips

Post by P4perClips » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:15 am

Pepper nodded to Xerxes, running a hand over her ear. "Xerxes. I'll keep that in mind. Pepper, is the name." Her answer was short and to the point. Pepper wasn't her real name, but it was what she had gone by for most of her life after her parents decided to leave her alone in the big old scary world. She watched as he went towards Kivaa and Tijah, before seeing a hand appear in her field of vision. Pepper looked up to the man, who introduced himself as William Thorton. Her ears swiveled and flattened back slightly, before she took his hand and shook it gently. She frowned when he asked about questions; She never liked questions. "What do you want to know?" Pepper focused on him, her nerves beginning to peak. It wasn't often that Pepper got anxious, but it only happened when she was more or less forced to interact with folk she really didn't want to. She disliked the way this man seemed so ready to assert himself, but she decided to withhold her judgement until she got to know him better. "I'm not one for questions, but I'll answer them as best I can." She smiled, before making herself comfortable in her chair once more.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Kivaa was still excitedly chatting with Tijah when she noticed Xerxes approaching. He and Sarah were the only two who had decided not to properly introduce themselves to her; A fact she found mildly annoying. Pursing her lips, Kivaa turned her head to look at the Canissary Mix. "Well hello, Xerxes. Finally decide to talk to your Captain, huh?" She asked, obviously joking. She was never the seriously stern type, but she easily could be if the need arose. Her eyes also glanced over towards Elijah, the Ship's Navigator, who seemed more entranced with the size of it more than anything. Sighing, Kivaa looked over to Tijah and smiled once more, before a small ding went off from the earpiece she had on. "5 minutes until we are expected in the main Lobby for Media Questioning." Kivaa could already feel a groan emerging from her throat. She hated dealing with reporters, they were all so pushy and cared very little for the privacy and well-being of anybody they were shoving microphones towards. It was something she disliked, but she knew that she could leave it all behind for a while after being shot off into the unknown.

Kivaa fixed the sheer dress she wore, toying with the golden tattoos that adorned her shoulders and back. Combine that with the strange, holographic marking that seemed forever affixed in front of her forehead, and Kivaa looked just a little different from other Draleon. Perhaps that's what made her and Tijah connect so well; Their off appearances. Shaking her head, Kivaa knew all of her worries would eventually disappear when they were all safely in space. The idea of discovering new planets and whole new species was more than enough to excite her, and her dreams of being the first Draleon to Captain such an important mission was finally going to be complete. The mission itself would take a good 5-6 years, give or take, which made the idea of it all the more exciting to her.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:52 am

Elijah’s ears flatted and his tail twitched when he heard the Captain’s announcement about the media. He is not used to being in camera. He didn’t like the idea of ‘anything you would like to say before you leave?’ To be honest he only had one thing to say to his crew. Don’t drink too much without me.
He smiled as the memories went through him. Times they laughed and cried but now he is leaving to complete the greatest mission he had ever been on. He walked away from the window and back into the crowd. He approached the Captain, “Any chance we can skip them?”
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:43 am

Eden offered a simple nod to the question and offered a shy smile. The project leads had asked for Eden to be apart of the crew ages ago. The cover was that she was a gifted young girl that was fresh out of school." Um..yes, they wanted me to um join...being one of the youngest graduates with multiple degrees...they felt the ship would be in safe hands." Eden spoke rather soft and low as her gaze shifted around the room trying to spot someone. The head scientist told her to speak to the captain the first chance she had in case the woman wanted to do over any details." Ex..excuse me sorry. I must..um..check in with the captain." With a small bow and an apologetic smile Eden hurried off.

Seeing the Draleon captain the young A.I felt herself getting a bit nervous about making a first impression. She had never had the chance to meet the captain but the scientist likely told her plenty about her. Silently the small woman walked over to the woman in charge trying to not interrupt or surprise anyone." He...hello captain, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I'm Eden, the ship's head engineer." Eden had a polite but nervous tone to her voice as she bowed to the Draleon woman.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:56 am

Tijah lightly patted her best friend on the shoulder, meaning for it to be a little comfort. The journalists loved to invade privacy, it's a common fact and that wouldn't be different one bit in this questioning. Tijah smiled softly and brushed some hair out of her face carefully. "Don't worry about it. At least you won't have to see them once we leave. But they will want to hear from the captain the most, so be prepared." Of course Tijah knew that Kivaa had more than enough experience, but her caring nature won't let her just leave her friend alone like that. "If you get too nervous or angry I'll take over okay?" She whispered, her eyes shining dimly as she looked up at the taller Draleon. Of course she had had more than enough bad experiences with journalists before as well.

Yria was walking throughout the lobby, trying to concentrate - her mind was still stuck at work, and she just felt tense and stressed outside of her doctor's office. Phew.. The Katjui began cheering herself up, thinking of the ship of a huge new office for herself. Yeah, an office where she could take care of hundreds of people. The doctor wore a slight smile as she approached a window, seeing the masses of journalists outside. Of course they would like to report on this big event, it could mean their promotion or great success. Her friends already covered the topic completely and were only here to see her off. They were just as excited as she was.
Love, Kitty!