Fate/Alternative

Killian
Bronze

Re: Fate/Alternative

Post by Killian » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:08 am

Lambda gave nods of acknowledgement as Kimi spoke. "I see... I probably wouldn't have thought of that as well. Though there are some decent bands..." She headed over next to Kimi near the counter. "I'm not su-" She stopped when she heard Mordred's words she turned to Robin who was leaning back on a chair. As if reading her look, he gave an innocent smile while holding up both hands.

Master, you don't need to worry about me eating.

Lambda looked thoughtful for a second before making a hand gesture for him to come over and join the others.

"I'll have pork buns, and tea." Lambda decided finally. With her food loaded onto a tray she placed it down on the table. [1] The door opened when Lambda just picked up her tea cup. "Morning, Matthew. " Lambda gave a wave with her free hand at Matthew, eyeing the red-haired figure following him. Robin gave an amused smile; his guess was right from last night.

"Hey, Rama. I'm Lambda. That is Robin Hood." She pointed to the orange-haired servant, currently finishing the bread in his hands. Robin had only given a wave back. She did give a few other curious looks on the design of his armour, and mostly his hair before turning back to finishing her food. Lambda was often a fast eater, so when her plates were emptied she gave a look towards the door.

"Is Gretel having breakfast today," She asked Boudica.

Notes:
[1] Probably next to wherever Kimi will be sitting.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently travelling overseas. I may or may not reply to messages this month apologies. ;v;

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:34 am

“I’m afraid not, she sent us to get her food, but Mordred wants to eat first.” Replied Boudica as Mordred continued to wolf down her food. “Mordred, would it be that difficult to eat with some dignity?”
“Hey, we never had good eats like this in Camelot, especially bacon.”
Said the knight of the round table with her mouth full.
When Rama was introduced to then, The Servants just Nodded while Kimi just gave an approving smile.
“We should get a new Servant soon as well Master.”
Said d’Eon.
“Oh we shall dear, but not now, I don’t feel like now’s the time yet.”
Said Kimi as she took a sip.
“Mordred! Were you ever taught table manners?”
Asked Boudica as Mordred continued to eat and drink messily.
“If you keep that up, you’ll get fat.”
Said Boudica.
Mordred looked at her, and with a slight grunt, proceeded to eat more slowly.

“Good morning everybody!”
Said a voice in the mess hall and they turned to look, it was the children servants.
“Oh? The midgets, where is the good doctor?”
Asked Kimi.
“He’s still in bed, he said he wasn’t hungry.”
Said Andersen non-perturbed.
“Mommy didn’t want our chocolate.”
Said Jack.
“Do you want it?”
Asked Jack as she proceeded to show then the "chocolate"
Kimi wasn’t that bothered as she had seen more obscene things on a rock album cover, whereas Boudica did a spit-take and Mordred stopped eating after seeing it.
“Uh, little girl, maybe you shouldn’t be showing that out in public.”
Said Boudica as nicely as possible to Jack.
“Oh, we’re sorry.”
Said Jack as she put the chocolate back under her cloak.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 am

Matthew just finished slicing his strawberries when the last of Rama's greetings were done, picking up his cereal and orange juice to bring it over to the table. Asterios seemed to have grabbed a handful of lunch meat and was stuffing his face with it, while Rama simply decided not to eat. Sitting accross from the other masters wherever there was room, Matthew began eating his cereal, listening to whatever conversation that was in progress. As the "children" servants entered the room, the silver-haired master knew better than to get involved, instead deciding to first finish his breakfast before interacting with them, especially the little girl with the cloak.

As Matthew finished his last bite of cereal, he turned around simply to find an exact replica of a heart, but in chocolate form. Asterios perked up at the sight of it, but grumbled something unintelligible after it was stowed away. The young brawler was thankful he decided to finish his cereal first, but it was slightly threatening to come back out after seeing that. After recovering from the subtle shock he was in, Matthew spoke up,

"So, does anyone know when we're leaving?"
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm

There was a grimace on Lambda's face before she turned towards Matthew. Robin continued to eat his bread while listening. "I suppose when Dr Roman is ready? Where is he anyway?" she asked as she glanced towards the clock. "Robin, if Dr Romani isn't here or in the main control room when you're done, check his room, please."

"Roger, master." Robin he gave mock salute, a slightly tired smile on his face.

She turned to the two other masters. "I guess we need to get Gretel as well...". Lambda figured that her servants will go after they finish, if she didn't arrive here first. "By the way... before we leave, I remembered something. In the next ... singularity we're going to... I think we should also think about gathering resources and food... and medical supplies might be low..."

Notes:
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently travelling overseas. I may or may not reply to messages this month apologies. ;v;

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 am

Gretel finally entered the mess hall and ran towards the counter, her rapid order wasn’t intelligible to the rest of the masters and servants, Kimi continued to eat her dango, Gretel had a tray full of food and settles next to her servants.
“Way to go master!”
Encouraged Mordred as Gretel began to scoff down the food in an undignified manner.
“Do be careful master, you might choke...”
Said Boudica with some concern.

“Morning everybody!”
Said a familiar voice, to everybody’s surprise, it was Da Vinci.
“Why are you here old man? Here to hawk us some shady goods again?”
Asked Mordred.
“Oh no, nothing of the sort, I just came here to tell you all that a new singularity has been found, in France.”
Said the Servant as Kimi seemed intrigued.
“Miss Leonard, do we know anything about the singularity?”
“Nothing at the moment, but I have the supplies you will need for the journy ready at the control room, after you rayshift, just set up a point on the leyline so we can send you supplies and more servants.”
“Some of us only have three Servants Miss Leonard, who else can you send? Are you finally going to do some field work?”
“Oh no, nothing of the sort, I was thinking these three could be of help.”
Da Vinci gestured towards the child servants.
“Well, I suppose it’s just right for us to pull our own weight around here.”
Said Andersen.
“Oh, I suppose you’re right, maybe we could get him a cake in France!”
Said Nursery Rhyme.
“I just want to make mommy happy.”
Said Jack.
“Then it’s settled, once you are all done eating, head to the command room Masters!”
Said Da Vinci as she took her leave.

“Are you okay doctor?”
Mash asked Doctor Roman, who was in the control room with a depressed expression, Mash was simply eating a slice of cake for breakfast, ever since Fuyuki, she didn’t feel the need to eat much, as for the director...

“There is no hot water!”
Screamed the director as the priest in charge of the church she was saying at said;
“Here in Japan, we share hot water, you shouldn’t have flushed it down the drain.”
Said the voice of the priest.
“I’m not taking a bath in water somebody else used! That’s disgusting!”

“Is it really alright for us to be spying on the Director without permission doctor?”
Asked Mash.
“Don’t worry Mash, it’s all to make sure she’s okay, besides, we aren’t actually watching her bathe, the familiar camera is just in the corridors, not the rooms.”
Said the doctor.

“We’re here doctor!”
Announced Kimi as the masters finally showed up.
“Ah, ready to rayshift then?”
Asked Doctor Roman.
“We sure are.”
Said Kimi with a smile.
“Great, let me tell the Director to get ready.”
Said Doctor Roman.
“Director! We are about to start the Rayshift! Are you ready?”
Announced Doctor Roman.
“Wait! I haven’t had a hot bath yet!”
Said the Director over the Comms.
“Why does she have to worry about a bath? I never bathe and I’m completely fine.”
Said Mordred, the servants and masters around her moved away from her after hearing that.
“Director, you better make it quick, a new singularity has been detected.”
“Oh fine! Give me a moment!”
Said the Director as she left for her room.
Aftwr some time waiting, she spoke up.
“I’m ready! Let’s go!”
“Alright then, Masters, Mash, get ready, Servants, you’re up next, let’s begin!”

With that, after the blinding lights, the Masters found themselves on an open field.
“Ah, the air is so fresh!”
Said Mash as she breathed it in.
“Er yes, really fresh.”
Said Gretel as she caught a whiff of what she hopes is just animal dung in the air, only to realize she was stepping on some.
“Great, I’m having a bad morning.”
Said Gretel.
“Haha! Master stepped on some dung!”
Said Mordred as she and the other servants showed up.
“Where is the director?”
Asked d’Eon as a scream was heard.
“I believe there is your answer.”
Said Kimi.

“Get the british swine!”
Shouted a french soldier as they were chasing the hapless Olgamarie.
“I just wanted directions!”
She cried out, they then cornered her up a tree.
“Help!!!!!!!”
She screamed out as the french soldiers were shouting curses at her to come down.

“Okay, what should we do?”
Asked Gretel as they looked at the situation.
“Don’t kill the soldiers, but just drive them off.”
Said Mash.

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 am

Matthew gave a quick wave to Gretel as she emerged from the sliding doors of the mess hall. It seemed that all the masters were here now, just waiting on Roman. Rama raised an eyebrow at the sight of her, remembering the shy, almost mouse-like nature of the girl from last night. While it did not bother the young king at all, he wondered why she ran away so hastily. Who had to leave that quickly at 2 a.m.? Nevertheless, he was sure he would get more acquainted with the rest of his teammates as he ventured onward with his master. Matthew turned his gaze to Da Vinci as she entered, who announced the next singularity, being France.

"France, huh?" Matthew said to himself. He definitely knew about the general culture of France, but without knowing what time period they would be in, Matthew wasn't sure what to expect of the place. As the Masters exited the mess hall, Matthew was the last to follow, having to pull Asterios away from the buffet, to the berserker's slight dismay. As Matthew, along with the rest of the masters waited in the control room for the rayshifting, he was preparing for the worst. At least they would be able to check if the director was safe, considering that Lev nearly killed her yesterday.

Once the masters and their servants rayshifted, Matthew opened his eyes to France. The rolling hills, the green grass, and yes, the fresh air all served as a refreshing change from the enclosed space of Chaldea or the smoke-filled air of Fuyuki. Turning his eyes to a familiar cry for help, Matthew found the director, somehow already being assaulted by the lightly armor-clad soldiers of the time period. Nodding at Mash's suggestion, Matthew ordered his servants, "Rama, Asterios, make sure the director is safe, but don't kill the ones surrounding her!" Rama gave a confirmative, "I'm on it!", while Asterios simply gave a snort of acknowledgememt.
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 am

Lambda inhaled a long breath at the calm. It was a stark contrast from the city burning in flames. A sharp scream had ripped into the air, causing her to snap her attention. As the others had ran towards the voice of Olgamarie, a hand grabbed onto Lambda's arm just as she turned.

"Oi, oi, master, calm down." Robin said. His master had seemed calm enough in giving orders outside of battle. "You know I can't work in the frontlines, and isn't that same for you?"

Lambda blinked, before giving a quick nod due to the urgency of the moment. Robin jumped up to a tree, narrowing his eyes in the distance. "Oh a fight has begun, they look like normal soldiers." Robin continued reporting. While the servants could easily overpower them, they seem to be avoiding any heavy inflicting on the French soldiers. "Your orders, master?"

"How quick can you fire your arrows from this distance?" Lambda asked. "Can you make it so that it would seem as though they are outnumbered?"

Robin made a grimance. "You're really making me work hard," he muttered as he raised his arm.

... ...

In the middle of fighting, there was a rustle of leaves, and something shot into the ground next to a French soldier. An arrow's tail stuck from the ground. There was a yell of reinforcements, before another five arrows shot out from the treetops. Some of the soldiers bent low and raised their shields just before the arrow struck their heads. [1]

To the servants they would have noticed that the arrow speed wasn't really quick as how a servant would be firing them.

Notes:
[1] Robin intends to make the soldiers bend their knees more so that they will expend more energy and tire out more.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 am

“Merde! Retreat! Retreat!”
Yelled what was presumably the leader of the soldiers as they ran off.
The Masters and Servants then gave a sigh of relief.
“Glad that went well.”
Said Gretel.
“Um, do you mind helping me down?”
Said a voice as they noticed the Director still up a tree.
“Lancelot.”
Said Gretel as Lancelot picked up a fallen sword and started hacking at the tree.
“WHAT?! NO!!”
“NO! STOP! BRING HER DOWN GENTLY!”
Lancelot just stared at Gretel for that, and he proceeded to do so by going up and hoisting the director over his shoulder like a sack.
He put her down and she said;
“Phew.”
“Um, Director, you did know we’re in france during the Hundred Years War right? They wouldn’t react kindly to anybody speaking english.”
“You’re right, does anybody here know how to speak french?”
With that question, only d’Eon and Mash raised their hands.
“Mash? You know french?”
“Yes director, I just know it for some reason, perhaps it is due to me being a Demi-Servant.”
“Hang on, wouldn’t the other servants know french as well then?”
Asked Gretel.
“I don’t think it works like that foolish Gretel, you see, there isn’t a holy grail war going on, and Servants are only given knowledge by the grail during a holy grail war, the FATE System isn’t perfect, we’re summoning Servants without a catalyst, so they aren’t at peak efficiency, it’s probably whoever the Heroic Spirit Mash fused with giving her the ability to speak French.”
Said Gretel, with the same relaxed smile as always.
“Okay then, next settlement we go to, Mash speaks for us.”

As the group travelled along, they came across a fort, a guard at the entrance stopped them before Mash conversed with him in french.
“What did he say Mash?”
Asked Olgamarie.
“He says that Jeanne d’Arc has risen from the dead.”
“Oh, that’s good!”
Said Olgamarie.
“He also says she is letting dragons loose across all of France causing death and destruction.”
“That’s bad...”
Said Olgamarie.
“Le ennemis!”
Shouted a voice as the soldier grabbed his halberd.
He spoke to Mash and she turned to the rest of the group.
“He says take shelter, undead are attacking the fort.”
“Tell them we wish to help.”
Said Olgamarie.”
Mash spoke the man and he looked worried.
“He says he’s worried, but he won’t turn down the offer of help.”
“lets do this.”
Said Mordred.
With that, the Master’s servants rushed out to meet the skeletons and zombies head on.