[RP] Days of the Hero

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [RP] Days of the Hero

Post by ShaFlow » Wed May 02, 2018 6:54 am

"Pillows? There's some on the bed."

Yeah Amane wasn't letting him get what he wanted. Always having to wrap up at night trying to cover up "every angle". Next time he tries something, Merrick will have to answer to Sesshomaru.

"I'm going out for a bit."

Amane rolled her neck making her way to the door. Stopping short Amane paused.

"Merrick where's my other boot?" Grasping up the only one visible and chucking it at the power saved cyborg.

"Knowing you, you probably hid it somewhere to do who knows what!"

With an exhausted blank expression she was tempted to just slice him up.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed May 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Luckily, Aurelia was extremely close to the source of the screams. Just as it happens she was just around the corner from the gargantuan spider-like monster brutally attacking civilians.

Oh yeah, this was the type of situation for which heroes existed for.

Almost instantaneously, the girl was standing directly opposite the monstrosity. Her perception of time was then altered, everything moving incredibly slow, and she pulled down her goggles. Beginning to run around, Nyx sped things up for a bit of a challenge. She liked to cut things close.

Grabbing hold of a civilian closest to the spider which was merely inches away from being sliced by it's fangs, Nyx promptly threw him across the street and down the road. As she was moving incredibly fast, the man fell almost in slow-motion to Nyx, not even having time to scream or flail his arms. This entertained her and she chuckled briefly before continuing with the same strategy for the next person.
As her speed was varied, the people were all being thrown at different speeds but in the same direction. None of the 10 or so people had even hit the ground yet.

Pausing for a split second, Nyx wiped her brow. God this was exhausting.

Moving over to where the civilians were flying towards, Nyx plucked one from the air and moved them into a nearby alleyway, sitting them carefully on the ground. She moved onto another person, then the next, then the next.

Once all of the civilians were moved into a safer position and all sat on the concrete, Nyx stood in front of them and removed her goggles. There were large rings around her eyes but the goggles prevented her from getting debris in them so it was worth it. All of her movements had only taken a few seconds, maybe less. Nyx finally slowed herself down. She addressed the civilians.

"Okay, you're gonna feel weird but it'll pass. So just... stay here."

Still the girl spoke and moved quickly, but it was obvious that she was tired. Facing back into the street Nyx removed her faded metallic leather jacket, taking her sheathed weapon and flinging it once again over her back. She spoke once again before taking off into the street, throwing her jacket onto the street and continuing in her white tank top and jeans.

"You're welcome..."
Last edited by Water on Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am Aqua's Princess

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu May 03, 2018 1:38 am

Tobias Reinhold had been on his way to the C.H.A. whenever he heard what seemed to be some sort of commotion that was coming from near the HQ's direction. He noticed that the sounds seemed to get louder and much more chaotic as he got closer so he quickened his pace in order to help however he could. Luckily he was already in his gear that he used whenever he was acting as Hearne. As he came into view of the best that seemed to be the source of all the problems he quickly pulled his crossbow of his back and took aim at the creature. Quicker than most people would blink he had targeted his prey and let fly his first bolt. The bolt was flying true and was headed toward the base of the creatures skull. So long as nothing got in the way hopefully this would stop the threat and destruction that was being caused by the strange spider-like being that he had in his sights.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Thu May 03, 2018 9:00 am

The spider looked around in confusion, trying to keep its focus on Aruelia as she zipped around, gathering civilians and saving lives, trying to focus on her enough to make a lunge. However, once it finally began to make its move, Hearne's crossbow bolt struck it in the base of the skull, causing it to let out a window-shattering shriek of pain and anger, and immediately began charging in the bolt's direction before a blast of lightning struck it from behind.

"There you are, asshole! I thought I killed you--I mean, uh...FEAR ME, MONSTER, FOR I AM VOLT!" Volt managed to stammer out before striking a pose, hoping he looked suitably cool, but noticed a strand of webbing being fired at him, which he managed to dodge.

"I suppose its time to really show you Watt I've got!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
From a monitor in his lab, the man in black observed the battle, legs propped up and fingers tented.

"Hey, doc, your monster's losing." A dark-haired woman said dryly as she entered the room and peered over his shoulder at the battle. He merely turned to her, an expression of amusement on his face.

"That may be so, but with every failure, we learn something, don't we?" He turned his attention back towards the fight, "Let's see how this goes."

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Thu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Looking from a high tower near the monster and the heroes, Wing concluded, as the situation progressed, that the three heroes can handle the spider monster alone so he continued to monitor the situation. The monster was strong but again, so were the heroes and that meant this was going to be something real fun to watch. Wing didn't like to fight monsters because his powers aren't really much of an offence but more of a defense. Wings, sharpened senses and high jumping don't sound threatening nevertheless they sound kind of innocent. At least that's what Wing though.
-------------------------------
Wing was now sitting on the edge of the building with his mask off and his legs dangling off of the ledge. His eyes still being perfectly focused on the monsters movement and style of fighting.
Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Skidding not far away from Tobias, Aurelia watched him throw the bolt and smirked once it had reached it's target. Gazing over at the man, she noticed that he looked like he just been transported from the stone-age. It was probably best not to mention anything.

Before she could say anything, the creature was charging in their direction. Luckily before it gained too close, the spider was struck with what seemed to be a bolt of lightning. Taking the time to say something before taking off again, she spoke.

"Hey, nice shot."

This was said non-nonchalantly; Aurelia's mind was on other things, like the man who had just run in screaming his own name and throwing lightning at the monster. She was sure that he was the one who aggravated the monster in the first place.

Flipping down her goggles once again, Aurelia began to draw out her katana which had been in it's sheath strapped to her back. It was a beautiful thing with a striking blue blade.

Within a second she was stood on top of a rooftop overlooking the monster, the wind whipping her hair around.

Upon finding the right moment to strike, Aurelia did just that, launching herself up into the air and aiming for the head of the creature. Speeding herself up as she brought her weapon back and prepared to strike, Aurelia hoped that her speed combined with the sharpness of the blade would cause extreme damage.
Last edited by Water on Mon May 28, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Aqua's Princess

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 am

Hearne prepared to fire his crossbow again while responding to the woman with an equally as casual "Thanks." It was at this time whenever a guy shouting his name, tossing lightning, and making bad electric puns made an appearance. Hearne facepalmed himself not believing how the guy was acting. It was certainly cringe worthy. However, he quickly pulled himself together and scanned the creature with his eyes thoroughly. He located the joints in its spider legs and then quickly aimed his crossbow and rapidly fired multiple darts. He then noticed what the woman with supper speed was doing. Based on the speed that everything was moving if his bolts hit in time it should leave the spider creature open to her incoming attack.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Fri May 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Wow. No hospitality for the injured, huh? I’m nearly done for, all I ask is for something warm to lay my head on and I can’t even be gifted that much? Fine. Fine. I see exactly how it is.”” Merrick leaned over and grabbed the pillow, grumpily setting it down.
And you better not be surprised when you get back and find all your underwear missi— Wha!

An impact hit Merrick on the side of his head hard. It didn’t hurt, but he could tell there was anger behind it, it surprised him.
Your boot? Look I may have a thing for feet but shoes do nothing for me. You probably just misplaced them or… Ah… Wait.” Merrick chuckled nervously, reaching just under his charging port and grabbing the identical boot. “Now before you decapitate me. I was using it to crush a few bugs last night. I didn’t want to mess mine up…” Merrick flipped the shoe over to the opposite side to show the dried up insect residue. He picked up both boots and tossed them over to Amane, before laying back down. “Have fun~. I’ll be out after I’ve charged, I need to get myself repaired anyway.
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am

The spider reeled from Hearne's darts, collapsing once they made contact with its legs. Trying to discern where the darts came from, it began shooting balls of webbing from its mouth all over in a vain attempt that they might actually hit something, not noticing Nyx's incoming assault. Once it hit, the monster let out a shriek of pain and finally died.

“That was awesome!” Volt called from the building he was stuck to by a ball of webbing, “but...would one of you guys mind getting me down?”

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 pm

After letting out an excited yell upon hitting the ground, Aurelia looking behind her to watch the effect her attack had on the spider. She was incredibly satisfied when, as she expected, her weapon had sliced through the enemy effectively and along with the other man's attacks had ended up killing it.

"Nice!" Aurelia seemed impressed with herself, it was at times like this when she felt like a true hero. Caught up in the adrenaline, she didn't realise how exhausted she was.

Once hearing the man stuck to the wall calling out for help, Aurelia instantly jumped into action again. She headed over to her jacket. Slipping it on, Aurelia turned towards the small group of people who she had earlier saved.

"I'd leave if I were you. Stay away from the main streets." The people begun to disperse as she headed towards the man stuck to the wall.

Preparing her weapon, she attempted to cut through the webbing.
I am Aqua's Princess