Sulfur City

Hunuki

Sulfur City

Post by Hunuki » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:54 pm

An explosion ripped through the city streets. The front door of the Einhuld bank. The Iron Enclave was sent flying into a wall, bouncing off and slamming into the street with a loud thud. Smoke poured from the entrance door as six forms scurried out in an obvious rush. In their hands were sacks filled with Silver Stars. The coin currency used in Sulfur. Various firearms occupied their other hands. The group rushed down the street. The heist had gone off without a hitch. While this wasn't a rare occurrence in Sulfur, to hit the Einhuld families personal depository of silver stars took some balls.

The six piled into a car, hollering and laughing as the driver quickly sped off, down the narrow street ahead of them.

"Holy shit! we did it boys!

Shut yer mouth and count you idiot!"

Screw counting! keep an eye out for any of that bitches goons!"

The car sped down the road quickly, giving little regard for the people walking down the sidewalks. They turned a corner, almost home free from the southern district.

A woman watched the car speed down the road from a building above. Her foot tapping gently against the concrete roof. She reached up, taking the earbuds out of her ears, heavy metal blaring from the earbuds as she stuffed them into a pocket. She took aa long drag from the golden rolled cigarette in her mouth. The end flaring red as she took it from her lips, flicking it off the roof, down to the alleyway below. She gave out a grunt of annoyance as she continued to watch the car, it slowly but surely getting closer. With a sigh the smoke spilled from her nose and mouth. "Fucking rookies" She muttered to herself before a sharp metal grin spread over her face. She hefted the large rocket launcher onto her shoulder. It's weight causing her to step back a bit. her small frame adjusting to it's heft. With a wider grin she jumped from the roof.

SLAM!

The car was brought to an abrupt and harsh stop.

'WHAT THE FUCK?
WHAT WAS THAT GOD DAMMIT?!
OH SHIT IT'S HER!!"

Leona Einhuld was standing on top of the dented in hood of the car. Her combat boots dug into the metal slightly. "...Hello boys! looks like you fucked with the wrong people today... you must be new here! thinking you can just get away with stealing from me!" She cackled, aiming the rocket launcher at them point blank before firing.

Another explosion, fire, blood, bodyparts, and Leona cackling filled the street. The leader of the Einhuld family landed on the ground near the wreckage. Her clothes smoking from the explosion. She slowly stood up, the spent rocket launcher clanging heavily on the street. She stretched, blowing hair from her face before taking out a cell phone as blood and a few entrails rained down around her.

"Yeah it's me.... they're all taken care of.. I need a clean up crew on 54th south. and hurry up.. smells like burnt skin around here now.." She hung up the call, tilting her head slightly, as a arm flopped past her from the sky, rolling along the street a little. She took out another cigarette and lit it, kneeling down and picking up one of the many scattered silver stars littering the street.

"A good start to the day i think..."

Mulluns

Re: Sulfur City

Post by Mulluns » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:44 am

An explosion alerted Valek as he shot up from his chair inside his apartment. He was already wearing his helmet and went onto the balcony to look at what was going on, almost thinking they were under attack. He could see the smoke rising from where it went off, and a lot of red and black coming from the spot. He finished getting ready, strapping his boots on, tightening his gloves, and throwing on his long coat as he opened up his cabinet, placing his normal small arsenal inside him, namely his handcannon and plenty of ammunition, a knife, three grenades and his sword, which was honestly more of a last resort weapon, an means to easily execute someone quietly or just a simple scare tactic. Once he had everything, he made sure his weapons and ammunition was hidden inside his coat and started down the stairs and out the front door, glancing about as he made his way to the blast area, doing his best to not draw suspicion.

Once he got there, he could see the site of a massive attack. A burnt, twisted piece of debris that was once a car, body parts everywhere that were not incinerated, other bits of debris that looked from the car and nearby property caught in the explosion, as well as some burnt, charred silver stars, most burnt or coated with blood or both, and of course the fire that was there inside the ruined car. He carefully examined the area, curious if nothing else.
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

Svisttt

Post by Svisttt » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:56 pm

BANG

Takoda jolted upright, a million thoughts buzzing through her head but she forced herself to remain calm. Just... just a little explosion... Ha... you've heard worse, right? Right? She quietly walked through her little apartment, until she reached her bedroom. Takoda glanced around and took in the familiar surroundings, the mattress on the floor, the worn dresser in the corner... It wasn't much, but it was hers, and that was a first. She gently pulled open the curtains covering the only window in the room, letting the light fall inside and scatter across the floor. She let herself smile, before hearing another explosion that wiped the look straight off her face. Get your ass in gear, love.

She shrugged on a light coat that wouldn't be too warm to wear, but would still conceal any weapons she brought with. Which, of course, she did. It wasn't much, just a dagger or two... maybe three. Takoda didn't think her balisword would be very practical, so she kept it simple. She pulled on her old boots and tied them til' they were snug, and walked out her front door.

Takoda wasn't sure where she was walking. She wandered and wandered, until she began smelling the scent of smoke more clearly. Bingo~ As she got closer, she started wondering why she was doing this. Curiosity? Something different? She shrugged to herself and eventually saw a mangled chunk of metal, what she suspected to be some poor car. The smell of blood hit her immediately, but she was pretty used to that at this point. She came closer, scanning the ground, before gazing up and seeing someone else investigating the scene.
"hold me,
whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on."

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:58 am

Illuminated brown eyes were drawn towards the site of the explosion, reflecting the fiery scene which had just unfolded in front of them. The Madness promptly gained full interest and set off towards the site. As always, Violence and chaos is it's trigger.
No. What are you doing? They're going to think it was you. You're going to ruin everything for us!

"ARGH! SHUT UP."
The Madness growled at the voice inside her. The voice's complaints merely frustrated it, as they still had the majority of control over Eva physically. Growing steadily closer to the wreckage, Eva only now noticed the two other people who were stood over it. This was good, for the sight of normal people would certainly help Eva to take back control of her body.

Taking in a deep breath in, she could instantly tell it was the sharp metallic stench of blood. The Madness liked this, taking in another deep breath. However Eva managed to keep her eyes away, attempting to lock onto anything but the gruesome sight of a mangled body part.The Madness was eager to speak out and announce it's presence. Turning to a woman with brown hair not too far from her, Eva spoke in a somewhat twisted tone of voice to her, a slight smile lingering on her face.
"Enjoy the fireworks, pretty lady?"
Last edited by Water on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am Aqua's Princess

Svisttt

Post by Svisttt » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:10 am

(I love your character already Water oh my lordy)

Takoda immediately whipped around at the sound of another voice, mouth slightly agape in surprise. Pretty lady, huh? She tried laughing, though no sound came out. She gave a little smile instead, though it was one of those awkward smiles one reserves for when they aren't sure how to react. Taki gave another glance at the man that was also at the scene, then knelt down and hesitantly began writing in the dust:

"I sUppoSE SO"

Her handwriting was messy, with certain letters uppercase where they shouldn't be. Takoda gave a little shrug and stood up again, stretching as she did so.

This is going to be one of those days.
"hold me,
is a little later on."

Hunuki

Sulfur City

Post by Hunuki » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Leona by now was picking up more coins. She hadn't quite noticed the group around her. She paused, looking the coins over a little. "...well well.. looks like these bastards weren't stealing from me..." Every silver star was stamped with the three families names. Every star scattered around them was stamped with Hanazaki. She pulled her phone out, holding up a rather bloody coin to the camera and took a picture before texting the boss herself.

Hey. Seems some thugs robbed my bank and took your money. Stopped them but it seems like it was purposely you. might wanna get down here.

P.S. How's about a date with Alexander? you still haven't said yes ever!!

Leona put her phone away, sighing. She gazed around her, noticing the three newcomers. She crossed her arms. "OI! Help me pick up all this god damned money!" She barked.

As she gave the order a ambulance and police car pulled up to the scene. The back doors opening of the ambulance as Alexander stepped out. He pulled his latex gloves on, looking around at the mess his sister had made. "...Geeze sis... went a bit overboard huh?" He smirked lightly before making sure everyone in the area was ok. Leona scoffed, glaring at her brother. "I used our cheapest rocket!! I could've done worse.." Her attention slowly drifted back to the two females at the scene. Her metal grin slowly spreading.
Last edited by Hunuki on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mulluns

Post by Mulluns » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Valek had seen enough of the scene to get an image in his mind at what happened, as well as overhearing the conversation not too far from him. He was about to turn and walk back to the apartment to glance around for local freelance work before he heard the woman nearby bark orders to him and the two females near him. Something about picking up the burnt, blood dried money on the ground. Glancing slightly towards her, the green lens in the helmet shimmered once as the he could see emergency services pulling up. He hadn't moved from his spot yet, or removed his hands from his pockets to pick up the money as he was ordered, unsure entirely who the woman was, other then it was clear she was the one that caused the blood bath.
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 am

(Aweh thank you!)

Surprisingly the woman Eva had spoken to didn't ignore her nor leave as soon as they could, which was the usual reaction people had upon being approached by the girl. How could she blame them though?
The girl seemed to struggle to speak, or make any noise at all, she simply wrote what she wanted to communicate. Eva could also tell from her teeth that she too was an Izen. It just showed that they had opposite reactions to their experiences. This girl didn't make any noise whereas Eva could rarely stop herself from speaking.
Don't get down on your knees just to communicate with me, darling. We're not worth the effort.

Despite thinking this, Eva still was glad someone had actually responded to her. This happiness was only slightly shown through a slight smile. Although her mouth was covered her expression was just visible though her eyes

Before another word could leave Eva's mouth, the woman who had caused the explosion ordered the few people stood by the wreckage to begin picking up the coins which were littered around them. Was she really expecting them to scramble through body parts for a few hunks of metal? The toe of her boot nudged a star which was so perfectly placed alongside a man's singed liver. She then briefly glanced over at the man not to far away from them, he hadn't moved either.

The Madness was somewhat frustrated that this girl was talking to them and wanted to speak out as always, however this rage was controlled. Eva didn't know what in particular about the situation calmed her but she was grateful for it's existence. In the end, only a few words slipped out.

"Not my meat... not my metal..."
I am Aqua's Princess

Svisttt

Post by Svisttt » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 am

Upon hearing the other woman, Takoda gave the girl she was 'talking' to a small smile before turning around to face the person she assumed caused all the damage. A little demanding, don'tcha think? She bent down and plucked a Silver Star up from off the ground, gently rubbing away the blood and debris to uncover the little stamp in the center. Most the the coin was melted, so it was a little difficult to make out, but she supposed it belonged to the Hanazaki.

Takoda fidgeted with the little chunk of silver, and observed the lady watching them and the man with her. She didn't like being around so many people, and she supposed the all too familiar metallic scents weren't helping with the anxiety she was feeling. She felt 5 seconds away from making a break for it, but something was keeping her glued to the spot...

Stupid Taki.
"hold me,
is a little later on."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 am

ImageKachiko gazed at her phone in the midst of her paperwork, looking at the picture and reading the text. Her eyes rolled as she read the last line. There was a reason why, and the Einhuld head didn't seem to get it. She sighed faintly, getting to her feet and making her way out of her large office and down the elevator. She always wore elaborate kimonos, as one would imagine when they would hear Empress. Her long white hair was half pinned up with decorative chopsticks with long fancy chains. She made her way downstairs and to her car, her Driver heading to the district. She didn't come with any guards, since she had no one she could trust.Image

A completely suited female form came up towards Leona, a katana on her back. The black suit seemed to have no seams where the helmet met it, and was of a durable material. There was an opaque black visor to the helmet. "You really know how to make a commotion," Abeandra replied as she looked over the mess, picking up the remains of a dufflebag and started to gather the money at a swift pace, much quicker than even the average Izen, moving like a blur in some cases. She wasn't going to let money just lay around.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡