Unsual Findings

-Greed-

Re: Unsual Findings

Post by -Greed- » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:41 am

Keith was still out cold until he flopped over and felt empty sheets. He opened one eye a bit to confirm that Emma wasn’t there, sighing, he got up and put on a slim pair of balaclava jeans and black boots with a white t-shirt that allowed people to lightly see his tattoos. He went downstairs and saw the pile up in the kitchen, giving everyone a slight wave, he headed behind the counter and sat on the stool to have his usual morning red bull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:46 pm

"Morning dear!"Emma chirped as she put some more pancakes on a plate for Fifi and left some for Keith. It wasn't long until her husband joined them all though, grabbing the syrup she put both in front of Keith before going back to help clean Jack off.

Everlyn ate her pancakes, mumbling a goodmorning between bites. Once she was done she grabbed Jackson from his high chair,"Delicious breakfast Ma, but now I gotta get ready!"she called as she left the kitchen to head to the front of the café.

Emma smiled as she watched Ever head oit of the kitchen, remembering all the times she had put on the apron and told Keith to get to work as she headed to start her own shift. Shaking her head she looked over at Keith,"We raised a good one."

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Ophelia could feel herself shrink a little at the sound of Emma's voice and the smell of the fluffy treats coming closer. She was still getting used to all this...being treated like a person and having warm food in the morning. Her long fingers probed the table before her as the tips came into contact with the silverware. The benefit of having long dainty fingers would become quite evident in the way the young girl lived. Her eyes still closed Fifi rubbed them gently to get rid of the heavy feeling along her eyelids. With the silverware in hand she carefully moved them along the plate making sure to not cut something important. Taking the first bite of the fluffy delight she couldn't help but hum with enjoyment.

Emma did make delicious food, better than the small diners she rarely went to. After the first bite it didn't take long for her to finish off the rest of her pancakes. The prospect of having a job to do was a bit exciting despite the way she remained a bit cold. Slowly standing up and offering a kind bow of thanks to Emma for the food Fifi hurried down to the cafe. Taking a slow and deep breath the young girl caught up to Everlyn and gathered up whatever uniform she had to wear. She'd spent a good deal of time walking the cafe before today to make sure she remembered the layout correctly. It'd be memory alone she'd have to work with to remember where is what.
Last edited by Veilstar on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

-Greed-

Unsual Findings

Post by -Greed- » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Keith was lost in thought as his daughter headed out. He blinked, a bit startled when Emma brought him his pancakes but smiled softly at her “thanks baby girl” he said giving her a quick hug around the waist. When he heard her statement his face lowered a bit “yeah...you did most of the work though...while I was trying to establish my shop” he said quietly and mostly to himself he look over at Ophelia and smiled a bit again “you know...Allan would be proud of you..” he said to Emma

Wanderlusst
Silver

Unsual Findings

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Emma smiled at Keith before looking around the café,"Yeah I suppose he would be.."she whispered as she thought about the old man who had been a father and a guide to her. She then looked back down at him,"And he would be proud of you. So are me and Everlyn,"she gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning to clean up her mess.

-----

Everlyn handed Fifi her apron before putting Jackson in his playpen. Letting the baby play she slipped on her apron before grabbing a notepad for herself. As she looked around the empty café she imagined it full with customers.

----

Hunter grabbed a plate of pancakes to eat before heading out to the front himself. As he slid on his shirt he ran a hand through his messy hair afterwards before grabbing an apron. Looking around he grinned,"Opening time!"he said before grabbing a notepad as well.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Pastel flipped the sign to OPEN then was heading towards the back of the cafe, "Em, I'll try to get the website finished up. If you need me.." She called out gently before making her way back to the office.
The Sound of Silence

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Emma looked over at Pastel and smiled,"I'll give you shout,"she added at the end before turning back to Keith,"You staying today or going to work?"she asked as she tilted her head.

-Greed-

Post by -Greed- » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Keith finished up his pancakes and grabbed the syrup along with his empty plate “I’ll go stop by for a little, hopefully no one asks for me specifically” he went over to the back and washed his plate “by the way I might have to have you make a website for my shop too pastel” he said playfully sticking his tongue out at her and chuckled walking back to the front with Emma. He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave a her a light kiss on the lips “let me know if it gets busy, ok?”

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Ophelia stood quietly after managing to get her apron on the right side for once. Her ears picked up on everything going on in the small cafè as she waited for them to open." Please let me know which numbers to go to?" Fifi asked with a polite bow towards what she hoped was someone but ended up being a table. Butterflies floated through her stomach at the thought of waiting tables while not being able to see. Unlike the others she didn't have a notepad and pen considering she wasn't able to write. Orders she took would likely have to be relayed verbally which she hoped the others didn't mind...when did she start caring for how others felt about the way she did things?
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Emma kissed him back with a smile on her face,"You'll be the first I call,"she said softly before she looked over at Ophelia,"come along dear,"she said softly as she helped the young girl around the café.

Everlyn sighed softly as she watched the first few customers start to come inside. Glancing at the picture of Allan that hung bwhind her she smiled a little before greeting them.