The Collapse

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:56 am

Mark it first peeps!

Veilstar
Gold

Re: The Collapse

Post by Veilstar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 am

Marky Mark!
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:07 am

Marked.
I am Aqua's Princess

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Mark

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Casper woke up with sweat bullets dripping down his face, blinking a few times he looked around the house they had taken refuge in the day before after escaping a horde of those Walkers. As he stood up from the chair he stretched a little before he carefully moved around a sleeping Delaney and Noah.

As he grabbed his bag he unzipped it, the noise must have woken Noah up because from the corner of his eye he saw the small boy's head pop up.

"Morning kiddo,"he said as he grabbed two breakfast bars and held one out.

Noah looked down at his mom before he moved and stood up, shuffling over he grabbed the bar from Casper and opened it as he sat down on the floor beside the man.

It didn't take long for Delaney to wake up. Her hands began to feel the spot where Noah was, realizing he wasn't beside her she shot up to see him across the room. Sighing softly she rubbed her eyes and stood up, glad Noah was safe and not in trouble. The boy was always causing trouble before all this time.

Tell my enemies remember me, as long as they live. ~Honey Cocaine

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Having the last shift of the night to look after everyone Maxine leaned against a window frame, staring out at their reality. The young woman was still agitated a bit about how it had to happen now of all times. Just when she had made enough and was getting ready to get off the streets. Now she was a permanent resident of these streets with no real place to call home. Max's thoughts were interrupted as the others started waking up and moving around. A soft yawn escaped from her lips as she ran her fingers through her pastel lavender hair. It'd be a while before the color would start fading out and go back to its dull chocolate brown.

Her eyes lingered on the others for a moment, allowing a small smile to appear on her thin lips. She considered herself lucky to have found a group like this early on. Most seemed like they could handle themselves and having a kid around actually gave Max a little hope in all honesty. She was always a fan of them and somehow got along well with them. Yeah...a drug dealer that liked kids enough to refuse them as customers, real funny that was." Yo Cas, what's the plan for today?" Max asked as she leaned off of the window sill and turned to face the man, arms crossed across her chest.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Upon sensing that other people had awoken, Candy sat up and propped herself up on her elbows. Yawning, she put on a jacket to keep herself warm and headed out into the living area.
"Hey guys." Candy chirped, nodding a the people awake in the room. Leaning against a wall and taking out a compact mirror she began to apply lip-gloss. Candy seemed to do this a lot, one of her biggest pet peeves is having dry lips; so she always carried gloss on her.
"Have we got anything to eat or drink?" She looked up towards the bar and put away her compact mirror.
I am Aqua's Princess

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Casper stood up when Max asked him what the plan was. He glanced around at the others before he grabbed a water bottle for Candy and handed it to her as he answered Max's question,"Well seeing as this whole city is fuc-"he stopped short when he heard Delaney clear her throat. He looked down at Noah who giggled before Casper looked back up and continued,"is screwed I say we head out of town, get into the country, see where that leads us? We've all been here long enough to know the city isn't safe, maybe the whole state isn't, who knows how far this has gotten by now but I say the country side is the next place to see how bad it's gotten there.."

As Casper spoke Delaney slowly stood up from where she sat. As she stretched she listened to the man explain their next actions, remembering last night and the horde Delaney couldn't help but agreed that the whole city had gone under.

Tell my enemies remember me, as long as they live. ~Honey Cocaine

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 am

Hawk awoke in a abandoned car on an almost empty street in the suburbs. The street had some old car and a few walkers here and there but nothing too serious. Sitting up he cracked his neck before looking out the window. He took refuge for the night and used his black leather jacket as a blanket. For almost his entire time during the apocalypse he was alone. The last group he was with all died or at least that he knew of are dead. Opening the car door he stepped out onto the street with his 9mm in hand checking his surounding he reached back in for his pack as well as his rifle. Slinging the pack onto his back he holstered his pistol and checked the ammo for his rifle.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:15 am

John was on the roof the building the group was staying in with his sniper out and his AR on his back. Through out the night he had been picking off walkers that got to close to the building with silent shots. He looked through the scope and a movement caught his eyes. He watched a man climb out of a car and began to check his guns and his pockets. John was concealed from the man's view in his current position and was a good distance away. He used a small solar powered radio to contact his brother down stairs. "Eyes on possible enemy sniper, grid alpha 5 charlie 7. Alert the others."

Steve was downstairs with the rest of the group sitting in a chair with his AR across his lap and the M240 propped against the wall. His job through the night was to kill anything that got to close and to alert the others if John had seen something. He heard John's silenced sniper shots through out the night, when his brother's voice came across the radio. Steve stood from his chair putting the AR on his back and grabbing the machine gun. He walked into the room where everyone else was. "Ok, sorry, to interrupt but I am glad you are awake since John has spotted someone out in the city. Said he was a possible bandit sniper. We can leave him be, scare him off, or kill him or we can move on?" Steve looked at Casper then the girls.