[RP] The Filles

Water
Bronze

Re: [RP] The Filles

Post by Water » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Jackson froze as the girl talked to him. Oh god she knows. Should he warn her? He didn't get a chance to say anything before she'd taken off towards the direction of Lux's screaming. Without hesitation, he followed her into the clearing; the control panel to Lux's weapon was in his hand.
Once reaching the clearing Jackson spotted the girl from before, Freya, standing near Lux. There were some men running away from the scene, however he didn't really pay much attention to them.

"Somebody delivered a FEAST." Lux exclaimed, swinging her saw blade loosely towards the approaching sounds of the Filles. There was a certain crazed look in her eyes, which were scarcely visible through her hair. Looking to her side she spotted Jackson and realised, through all her madness, that he'd try and stop her from attacking.
"HERE COME THE BAD TIMES." The girl shouted once more; then she took off towards the approaching Filles. The blade of her axe still whirring confidently, though it could hardly be heard in contrast to her unintelligible animalistic noises.

Realising now that he wouldn't be able to turn off Lux's weapon, as it would only leave her more vulnerable to attacks, Jackson ran up to Freya and begun to convince her to leave.
"Freya leave it." He spoke through harsh breaths of worry. "S...She's gonna get herself killed this time. It's not worth it, lets just run." Despite trying to get her to leave Jackson took out his pistol, just in case. The spare amount of ammo scared him, so did the thought of loosing Lux. Jackson briefly looked at the group of three men, but didn't give them much thought.
I am Aqua's Princess

Shigella

Post by Shigella » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Al looked behind him as a number of other individuals passed him, realizing the crazy one wasn't coming, probably the one who needed the most help. "Ah fuck, I'm turning around boys, look like those kids need help, ya'll feel free to continue on and not die." He whipped around, careful not to flag anyone with his shotgun and returned to the small crowd of armed individuals. "Howdy names Al, who does the crazy one belong to?" He asked taking up a position ahead of the girls, the stock of his shotgun nestled into his shoulder eyes scanning the trees.

Macnor

Post by Macnor » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:07 am

Martin hesitated, and then followed Al back towards the girl. When he came upon the clearing, he saw another man there.

"I'm Martin. And that's a good question, who is this girl?"

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:34 am

Jackson's briefly looked at Freya, then back towards the man who had approached them. Although he feared that the men would try and take Lux out, he had no reason to lie to them.
"Yeah... she's mine." Jackson admitted, looking down at the floor as if he was ashamed. "Her name's Lux, mine's Jackson." If he knew more than small, unconfirmed details then Jackson would have mentioned the girl's past or origins.
After saying this he gazed over his shoulder and into the mass of trees. He wasn't able to see his companion but he could certainly hear her with all the screams and cutting sounds. Although Jackson wasn't sure if Lux was cutting though the trees and other objects or flesh.
"She's not usually this bad, I swear, don't hurt her. It's my fault."
I am Aqua's Princess

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 am

[NARRATOR:]
Several Filles are approaching Freya, not even slightly intimidated by her insane sawblade-swinging.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 am

Freya raised an eyebrow as the young looking woman beside her started spouting non-sense. This world truly did a number on some people it seemed, some it seemed a bit more than others. Still...it wouldn't be right to just abandon someone because their mind was a bit broken. When Jackson finally caught up the first things he tried to do was to convince her to leave the woman to die. That just made the redhead chuckle as she turned to face the man with a smirk and a sparkle to her eyes." I have a thing about not leaving ANYONE behind. She might have a few screw loose but it's only a couple more than the rest of us. Doesn't give us a reason to just let her die." Freya spoke with a cool yet harsh voice, emphasizing anyone to make it clear no one was a lost cause in her book.

The sound of footsteps coming towards then from behind made a smile tug at the redhead's lips. Looks like the boys grew a spine after all." Name's Freya Nyx." Freya spoke through a grin as her feet surged forward towards where the madwoman ran off to. She didn't care that she was running into danger head first after a crazy woman. This woman was still alive and she wasn't going to just leave her to die, even if it got her killed in the process. In seconds she had managed to catch up to Lux and aimed down the barrel of her gun towards a group of Filles. A boom echoed through the forest as the creatures wouldn't be filled with lead but a much more dangerous item, coins. At their speed the first shot would tear through the creatures and leave them a bloody mess if they survived." You are one crazy lass. I'll cover you though." Freya announced as a second boom erupted from her shotgun and pelted enemies with more coins.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Macnor

Post by Macnor » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Without another word Martin let loose his explosive arrow in the general direction of the approaching enemies, producing a deafening explosion and a bright flash of light. He then pulled out his rifle and began firing hollow point rounds into the darkness, as he had found them more effective than conventional bullets.

He wondered why he had returned to help these people, and came up short. He had no connections, but he also didn't want to simply leleave them for dead. Though he was fairly positive they would all die today.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Upon noticing that Freya had walked up beside her Lux grinned wickedly, although it wasn't visible because of her mask. Resorting to vocally expressing her gratitude, Lux let out a few somewhat twisted, maniacal words.
"YOU'RE AN ANGEL." Despite the warm and caring connotations of these words, Lux's way of saying them was quite the opposite. It was spoken quieter than her screaming which had been so common before, but still in a harsh and angry nature, and were said while briefly glancing at Freya. Moments after this Lux let out a short growl and raised her axe up before sprinting towards the black mass, she didn't seem to care if a few stray bullets were to hit her or not.

As soon as the girl drew close enough to one of the Filles, she jumped, raising her weapon in the air. Lux let out a yell as the blade sliced into the dark flesh of the creature. Black liquid spurted over Lux and her blade.
"UGH!" The girl exclaimed, loudly again. "POISONING ME WITH YOUR PSYCHOPATHIC PITCH-BLACK LIQUID."
I am Aqua's Princess

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 pm

[NARRATOR:]
The shadows seem to become liquid, flooding the ground before disappearing into the earth, coloring it a dark black. The actual creature is now visible on the ground, a mundane rabbit with bulletwounds and cuts. It seemed that it was not a Fille; but actually a possessed creature, smaller in size.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Freya grinned as she heard the maniacal shouting of the woman standing beside her. The context and the intention of the words weren't missed as she discounted the shouting angrily. Her gaze shifted towards the black mass as her shots hit and weakened the creature allowing Lux to finish the thing off. It shifted back into the original being that had been possessed which was a simple rabbit. Atleast they would have a little meat for dinner tonight if they all stuck together. Seeing that the encounter was over the redhead walked over towards Lux. Pulling out a small rag she offered it to the woman wearing a smirk on her lips.

" Nice weapon by the way. Names Freya." Freya spoke with a calm voice as she offered her other hand after putting the shotgun away. It was pretty impressive to charge straight towards those things even if she was insane.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.