Sliva Aftermath

DJ Muffins

Re: Sliva Aftermath

Post by DJ Muffins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:13 pm

"I'll be gone maybe a half hour. And do know the fountain by the main gate? It's just to the left you can't miss it. " he said holding the chem lights still, relaying the instructions to Nelly "Hopefully we can find something before we melt out there..."

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 am

Addy snatched up the chem lights as Tyler offered them and reached back into her back, muttering bitter curses. She pulled out the motherboard and handed it to him, glaring at Nelly as she did. This was obnoxious. "Go to hell, Lover Boy. And take the bitch with you."
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 am

Grumbling a little, Tyler tugged hard on her pack suddenly glaring at her "Watch your tongue before I send you to hell myself. My patience is running thin. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Judging by the fact nobody has come looking yet I'd say you're a loner too. I'm not a man you want to mess with if you like having both legs attached to your body" With that he let her go with another shove "To think I was going to offer you More"

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 pm

"Yeah, I know where it is. I'll see you there in 30 then." Nelly ignored Addy simply, not feeling like getting angry over some brat. She shook her head at Addy's words and turned to leave finally, heading home to get ready. Nelly sighed loudly as she put her hair up in a ponytail, it was truly a hot day. She made sure to wear thin but protective clothes, Nelly did not need the risk of getting hurt. Her gas mask was hanging off her belt now, ready to be used whenever she would need it. A glance at her little storage room and Nelly was happy that she had enough to last her some more days, meaning that she would survive in this place with no problems if she became sick or got hurt.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:16 am

Addy gave an angry growl as Tyler shoved her and muttered that he would have given her more. Her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed in anger as she immediately turned and kicked at his shins in return, blunt anger coursing through her veins like fire. Retaining anger was not exactly a skill she possessed, nor ever would possess. "Asshole!"

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:38 am

Flinching away as Addy caught Tyler's right leg in the kick, he growled resisting the urge to grab her by the hair and throw her "You stole from me, and have the balls to have an attitude at me after I gave you a gift in return!?" He took a half step closer glaring down at her tensing up with clenched fists "I'm not the asshole in this situation you little shit." Closing his eyes with a few heavy breaths easy Tyler, not worth the time...You're better than this "....Look, if you want to come along, and earn something, you can come with me on my next raid. IF you can control that temper that's too big for you that is. I have to go meet Nelly and get some shit done, if you don't want to help you can get lost and try your luck at the next fool on the streets." He glowered down at her waiting for a response

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:47 am

Addy crossed her arms after she kicked Tyler, watching him rant and step closer out of pure anger. A part of her felt delighted at his frustrations, a smirk tugging on the edges of her lips until he tensed up and balled his fists. She took a step back and did the same thing with malice in her eyes. "Fuck you, you pushed me!" He seemed to pause to recollect his thoughts and then suddenly offer to take her with them to raid somewhere. The offer took her by surprise completely. It wasn't really normal to give work to the same person that was your attacker. Something was off about it, but she kind of needed the supplies. With a huff, Addy nodded and shouldered her bag.

"Fine. Just don't touch my bag again."

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 am

"Girl.." Tyler simply sighed shaking his head at that "Alright fine, don't get in the way. Meet at the fountain, by the gate, same as Nelly. We head out in a half hour, no later." He shouldered his own bag, shifting his rifle as he turned walking away quickly. He headed down the house ways, making a few turns before dipping into an attic entrance. After a brief pause, he emerged again, his bag lighter and holding a large mason jar with clear liquid inside. "That's better..." Heading back through the trading district, shouldering his rifle now, running a quick system check making sure everything ran smoothly inside it as he leaned against the fountain listening to the water splash over the polished stone. Turning the lid on his prize, taking a sip with a grimace as he watched the milling crowd through the gateway now.

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:47 pm

As Tyler turned away, Addy made sure that he wouldn't look back before giving him the finger. There wasn't any real reason why she did it other than she felt like it. People were not her favorite thing. She killed around the area for a bit, gazing at the different vendors and pissing off the occasional passer-by. Eventually she circled back and made her way to Tyler and Nelly, approaching as Tyler took a sip from a large jar. She gave a questioned look at the object before pulling her mask so that it rested on top of her head. "I'm ready."

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm

Twisting the cap back on, he stuffed it into his bag shouldering it with a soft grunt. Looking to the two girls now as they arrived "I'm planning on a run into the city, it's about a mile and a half South, shouldn't be too difficult, but make sure you have enough food and water for the afternoon. I have extra water, but not enough for three" he turned heading towards the gates. Stepping through the airlock, sealing his mask around his face looking to his two new companions as the airlock hissed, the heavy outer doors opening to the dry airid desert as the sunlight streamed into the airlock. Covering his face with his arm a second against the sun, he started down the path, the dirt and gravel the only sound now in the eery silence of the outside world. A few abandoned houses scattered the nearby ranch land, the fields dead and properties stripped clean.