Marvel: Dimensional Dilemma

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Re: Marvel: Dimensional Dilemma

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:47 pm

"Who are y...hey!" Pike shouted after the group of young heroes who abandoned the larger meeting. As she took a step towards them an explosion occurred in the opposite direction, followed by a few screams and rising smoke. The shield agent quickly turned and looked at the area...considering what to do. She looked back and forth, growing steadily frustrated as a voice in her earpiece called for reinforcements, before shouting and turning to will.

"Will...Go with them. Keep them safe. The rest of you come with me. We're bailing out bravo squad and regrouping at the tower. Let's go!"

As the rest of the squad started heading towards the explosion Pike walked up to the young man and said "Good luck" before turning to join the rest of her squad. Will nodded, and went the other way to join stark and the others. He was looking forward to this, and couldn't wait to see the others in action. With any luck he'd learn a thing or two and remember this one way or another.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:49 am

Ezrail was quiet surprised to see another randomly teleport into the haze of fire and explosions. He seemed relaxed about it all. Most of them seem quiet relaxed a little more than the should. They probably seen a lot of this stuff a lot anyway and Ezrail himself... His Australian, can’t get any more layed back than that.

The SHIELD agents and makeshift group of creepy people split up. He considered about going with the group or he should do his own thing. Ultimately his goal is to save as many lives. That is the whole point why he is here.

Deciding the best cause of action he levitated himself off the building and above the small group of creepy people. At the moment he believes he s the best in the air, to protect the small group from the flying things. He focused his mind onto them. Noticing less of them he targeted and knocked them unconscious and fall to the ground. He prioritiesed the closest ones first.

- - -

T’Chekka his behind a wall. He counted ten of the monsters twenty feet behind him. None of them seem to notice his presence. He looked straight up to look at the immense height of the Stark tower. A lot of them were gathereing at the top however he didn’t know why. Focusing back on his task he peaked around the corner the the creatures are about to take off. He took the opportunity and jumped to cover the distance between. He landed on one and silently broke its neck. Jumping off it and onto the next he repeated the same move. By now they realised and moved to counter him. T’Chekka rolled and grabbed a leg swung it into others. Pusheing himself on his feet he blocked a swipe and countered. Jumped turning side kick stright into the head. The creature fell lifeless.

T’Chekka stumbled as he was struck from the back. Instinctively he kicked backwards. Not making any contact with anything he pulled away and turned. A rock hurled towards him. He ducked under it. The creature jumped at him. T’Checka sidestepped then jumped on its back and dug his claws into its head. Sensing another one coming from behind he jumped did some crazy backflip thing and landed on it. Hammer kicked it and it fell. Landing back onto the ground.
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:22 pm

"For doing everything I can to keep people from knowing anything about me, people seem to know who I am without me even introducing myself..." Zolice commented as she walked, not looking at Maya. "Besides, who said I was taking them on alone?" she wanted to get home and back to her workshop as soon as possible. She had already been out in the open too long.

Sure, she was a bit paranoid, but having her mother die while trying to shield her from an explosion - and the culprit was never found - would do that to a person. whoever murdered her mother was still out there, and could very well be waiting for the chance to get to her too.

"Renton?"

"The Tower is already on lockdown. Nothing can get in," the dog replied as they came into view of the tower.

"Good. Jarvis? Be a dear and activate Tower Defense Protocol D.A.I.67368," she spoke aloud. Her father's AI, and the controlling AI of the tower, heard her through her earpiece.

The locked down tower had slots open on various points of the tower on all sides, the glass surfaces of the tower having been covered in metal barriers to keep intruders out. Coming from the open points were large turrets, which fixated on the entities congregating before half of the turrets started firing on them. Jarvis was able to determine the badguys from potential good ones and bystanders by observation.

"We sort of learned our lesson the last time the tower was a target."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

TheBrightBlade

Post by TheBrightBlade » Tue May 01, 2018 5:38 am

The sounds of gunshots rang out as they approached the tower. Enemies fell all around them. The tower kept a perimeter of bodies that slowly piled up. They remain untouched as the turrets expertly targeted and allocated one required bullet per target.

Solomon approached the base of the tower and made his way to the lobby. Before he reached the door, a robotic arm and eye unfolded out and scanned him. He was wary to approach Stark Tower, and shifted his weight as the eye watched him, in the event it changed its mind about who is a friend and who is a foe. The voice resembled very closely that of a high end English accent, he sounded a touch condescending as well.

"Solomon Rand I presume? Son of Daniel Rand, Alias: Iron Fist. It's been a while since you were on the streets. At least, since you dawned the mantle of your father. Though, I wager that the drop in gang violence and correlation of hospital check ins was your doing?"

Solomon only stared at the eye, honestly unsure how to respond at the knowledge known about him. It also brought up the disdain he felt towards Stark. The eye matched his emotionless stare back, then adjusted to watch and scan the others towards Zolice, perking up a bit.

"Well, It's been an awfully long while since we have entertained. Shall I make the proper arrangements for your new friends Miss?"
It glanced a side eye at the Symbiote, or at least it looked like it did. Solomon could have sworn the eye glared. "Maybe Protocol 862S2?"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:36 pm

As they made their way to the tower, Nathan decided to start a conversation. " What happened last time?" He asked Splice curiously.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu May 03, 2018 1:03 am

Victor didn't seem to be acknowledged for the most part so he just followed after the group as they made their way towards Stark Tower. He floated towards the girl who had seemed to be the only one to comment on him in any way. Once he was by her he said "I'm called Archmage. I take it that you have some relation to Peter Quill. See as how you are in possession of some of his old gear. Can you inform me of the particulars of the current situation that I unfortunately missed?"

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:37 pm

As Will moved up towards the tower he overheard the wizard asking a question to one of the others. He felt an incredible urge to bluntly tell this 'Archmage' that looking around would tell him everything they knew...but held back. With a memory like his it was better to not make enemies, especially with people who controlled magic.

Instead the young S.H.I.E.L.D agent focused on the security system of Stark Tower. As far as he knew he had never seen a more high tech system, and was impressed by the accuracy of the turrets. As the fallen accumulated at the systems perimeter he wondered if the system could handle bigger threats like the evil version of Hercules the others fought. He figured they would definitely help, but probably wouldn't be enough by itself. Based on the sheer amount of bodies being tossed at the tower they'd find out soon enough. Whoever these invaders were they wanted the tower, and would undoubtedly send their heavy hitters soon.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.