Marvel: Dimensional Dilemma

Gecko
Bronze

Re: Marvel: Dimensional Dilemma

Post by Gecko » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:39 am

Somewhere in the midst of the chaos, Hercules took so much fire that his form couldn't handle it. The beast of a man collapsed to the ground in a heap, oddly colored blood dripping from his mouth and nose. His yellow eyes were closed. Wisps of smoke rose from his skin, which was now marked with laser blast residue and whatnot. The surrounding area showed evidence of the hard work it took to bring the demigod down. A small crater was implanted on the concrete and cracks were all over the brick walls, and for a few moments there was nothing but the sound of destruction in the background. It was actually rather unsettling.

Maya slid her finger behind her ear and the mask opened up, hiding away in the little earpiece. She looked at the others and then back at Hercules. It felt good to take down such a big guy, but she didn't know who the others were. It was something that would bug her to no end. As SHIELD agents entered the area, Maya quickly activated her mask again. She honestly shouldn't have opened it in the first place, but things were different with SHIELD. Her father didn't like them, and neither did she. They were too nosey.

"Listen up, asshole-" Maya started to bark at Agent Pike, but she paused as a voice appeared in her head. She glanced around in surprise before stepping back and bolstering her guns. It annoyed her when people literally got into her head. The mind was a spot that should be left alone, not pried open and having forced entry. She narrowed it down to the bozo that shielded himself psionically earlier, having a pretty good guess as to who it was. Maya shook her head and looked around at the ragtag group.

"Look, I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we've got to help take care of this problem. We just took down this guy with so much bad-assery that I'm actually looking forward to doing it again. So are we gonna fight these guys or what?" Maya's eyes settled on each hero as she spoke, hoping to get an answer. She always wanted to do something like this, but it was just proven that handling these guys on her own would prove to be a problem.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:02 am

Malady descended to ground level, hanging from a thread of webbing. It let go and touched down, shifting back into the form of a male New York State Trooper. After giving the SHIELD agents an unpleasant glare, Malady turned to Maya with a deadly serious look.

"Madam, while I share your distrust in SHIELD, now is hardly the time for hostility. Now, while I am damn well within my jurisdiction as State Police to arrest you, Miss Stark, and the shiny one over there-" The Symbiote gestured at Ezrail "-for possession of illegal weapons and massive property damage, we have far greater problems. Rein in that cowgirl attitude and we can work towards setting this bullshit right. You'll just get yourself killed if you don't." Malady turned to the SHIELD agents. "Now, what do your people have to share on the giant hole in the sky?"
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Zolice rolled her eyes as the "State Trooper" threatened with arrest. "Actually, my weapons aren't illegal. They are fully licensed for the defense of the state. If you wish to see my license, I can show you right now. As for the property damage, you seem to think you know more than you do as the damage was done by him..." she gestured to the fallen Hercules. She glanced down towards Renton who was growling. His sensors were showing off readings with him.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Pike, after quickly glaring at the young man who entered her mind, turned to Zolice "I believe you Miss Stark, but the fact that you had to fight a god is very concerning. Was he brainwashed? An evil version of Hercules from another reality? A Skrull imposter? Dear god let this not be another Skrull invasion..." She said, the last part mostly to herself. She had more than her fill of Skrulls after their last attempt at global invasion. Paranoia about who was a Skrull and who wasn't hung around for months after that. She shook herself out of those bad memories and stared the symbiote state trooper in the eye as she spoke. "As for what we know...not much more than you. The only thing we have that you don't is a helicarrier keeping an eye on enemy movement. last I heard most of the invaders are gathering around Stark Tower. This is the first evidence of gods or heros being apart of the invasion though."

As Pike spoke Will, having nothing to say, focused on the psychic and the ones the state trooper accused of having illegal weapons. The masked girl didn't seem to trust shield much, a sentiment Will occasionally shared having to rely on them entirly for information. She only carried two futuristic pistols, so watching her could be useful. The one called Stark seemed annoyed by the trooper, but didn't carry any weapons he could learn from so he didn't pay her much mind. The psychic intrested Will greatly. Though he couldn't learn anything from him he was always curious if his memories were lost forever or could be retreaved by a mind reader. As he thought about the possibility he wondered if he was still there, and gave him a side stare to see if he was reacting to his thoughts.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:32 am

Ezrail disintegrated his psionic shield. The membrane seems to evaporate. Ezrail left their minds but didn’t completely detach from them just enough so he knows their general mood and intentions. He looked around at the chaos still happening, then looked at the small group with stupid crazy powers that can totally stop the invasion, arguing with each other. He considered just to tell them off or just let them figure it out themselves.
Meh. Let’s see how long it takes them. Besides it would be interesting to see what they talk about.

He was quiet surprised when the slimy thing brought accusations up. Especially at this time. Ezrail cant’t recall himself damaging anyone else’s property. Nor does he want to either.

Ezrail nearly laughed aloud when Pike blurted out that SHIELD had something the Stark chick didn’t. Not because becasue it was true but the fact she said it in a way that it’s a battle between them to see who has the better stuff. A completely inappropriate line at this time.

But quickly enough his attention was focused on another agent. Ezrail felt a thought concerning himself from the agent and Ezrail being Ezrail always became curios when someone else was thinking about himself. He looked at the agent almost out of spite and with an expression saying ‘I know what you are thinking’.
Bad tempered, fire breathing, overweight lizards :D :) ;)

TheBrightBlade

Post by TheBrightBlade » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:20 am

Solomon felt the attempted intrusion on his mind. It was unnerving to say the least, and shook his focus just a little bit, it was difficult to hear what was being said, he just then again felt a burning in his chest interrupt and push out the intrusion on his mind, still intense pain but he did his best to hide the pain, but not sure how well he could having his focus already being shaken.

"He is coming. Go. Protect-"
And just like that the pain was gone again, he knew there was a connection to the dragon tattoo on his chest or the power within him. But he hadn't a clue as to who was speaking or what message was trying to be sent. But he could have sworn the voice was interrupted or had more to say.

He tuned back in to hear Agent Pike saying that Stark Tower was being surrounded. His blood went cold and his mind started to race, he recalled his detective skills. Solomon addressed and walked toward Agent Pike, still shaking off the pain he felt in his chest and the unnerving message. "What is in Stark Tower that they would want? Hercules and these flying beings have the same glowing color eyes, therefore are clearly working together somehow. He could have easily broken in to Stark Tower if we was ordered to. Why wasn't he?...We need to get out of the street now."

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:43 am

Victor Clovis Strange, also known as Archmage, had been away in the Dark Dimension visiting his parents for the first time in over a year during the first wave of the invasion. He then felt a mystical alarm go off that warned him that his world was in danger. He looked to his parents and sighed as he said "I'm sorry to cut the visit short, but it seems that evil decided to make today it's preferred choice to cause trouble that I must see to. I will visit once again whenever I have a chance." His parents gave him a small smile and then his father said "That's part of the life whenever you're the Sorcerer Supreme, and a hero." His mother then said "Go do what needs to be done. We can see each other again later son. After you've dealt with whatever trouble is happening this time." Vincent nodded and then opened portal behind him which he immediately stepped through.

Once on the other side he found himself floating over the last place that the highest level of danger had been picked up at. He looked around and saw a group of S.H.I.E.LD Agents and various heroes gathered mostly together seemingly discussing what should be done now. It was clear that the fight was over in this area but he still detected danger coming from other areas of the city. He began to lower himself towards the group and then said "Sorry that I'm late for the party, but might I suggest that a strategy be formulated to deal with the other beings still active around the city. Whatever is going on seems to be far from over. It might be better to discuss strategy while in transit to one of the other area where assistance is still needed."

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 am

The moment the woman mentioned that people were going to the Tower, she turned on her heel away from the group and started to where she had set her groceries down. "Time to go, Renton." she responded as she lifted the plastic bag and lifted it over her shoulder, the bag resting against her back as she casually started down the street towards the tower, her cannon still exposed and ready.

The mechanical doberman trotted after Zolice. "Can we play cards after we get rid of the badguys?"

"Sure thing. Maybe you'll win this time," she replied.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Gecko
Bronze

Post by Gecko » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:28 am

"So that's it then," Maya announced as she crossed her arms. "We go to Stark Tower and figure this out, right? These assholes can't be that smart, we'll be able to take 'em out pretty easily."

The blonde heroine glanced at Zolice as she walked away, talking to her dog, then whipped back around as someone literally appeared in a flash of light. Is this how teams work? Damn, I hope not. The young Star Lord had never actually worked on a team of heroes before, and hadn't exactly been planning to for a long time. Well, ideally, never. Maybe she'd give this a shot. As much as she hated the idea, working with SHIELD could come in handy as well. It was worth a try.

"Okay, maybe Portal-Boy is right," Maya sighed. "Let's follow Stark and help her out. We'll talk on the way, yeah?" She gave a shrug, not knowing what else to do. Perhaps she'd be able to discover more about these kids and see what they were like, whether they were trustworthy or not. Most likely the former. With a scary amount of confidence in her step, Maya walked backwards in the same direction as Zolice, checking to see if the others would follow. She gave another shrug and turned on her booted heel, now facing forward as she jogged to catch up with Zolice, slowing as she came up by her side.

"Hey Stark," Maya started, "you're not planning on facing these uglies on your own, are you? Cuz' that's probably not the smartest move, eve for a Stark." She smirked from underneath her mask as she looked around the city of chaos. Some buildings were more ruined than others, some smoking rubble and abandoned cars and bikes on the road alongside other debris. Other than that, it just looked like the aftermath of a tornado, the solace of silence settling in quietly over the sound of crackling flames.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Nathan turned and started following Maya and Stark. He found himself wondering who that portal guy was as he tried to keep up with the two. He also stayed a small distance away from the shield team. Trusting spies never seemed to go well in his opinion.