The Other Side

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Re: The Other Side

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:25 am

Tyler watched the shy Rui become all flustered when Corinna took her hand. Awww, sooo adorable! Tyler just smiled instead of commenting on it, she didn't feel the need to embarrass Rui about it. And, if she did? Rui would probably noy even be ready to enter the dang house. She was definitely scared..probably not used to this kind of stuff. Tyler shrugged in her mind while entering the shabby home. "Maaan, nobody has cleaned this place in years! Look, cute rats!" Tyler was filled with excitement rather than fear as she inspected her surroundings. "I think that's the living room, and that's the kitchen.." she was speaking fairly loudly since her friends were mostly still hesitating. Man she was glad she had called dibs on the couch. The floor was definitely a lot more disgusting than expected, and the rats had had their parties all around the ground. "Man you guys are gonna hate the floor. Yuck."

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Zayne stumbled out of the car even after everybody was out and talking. He looked at the horrific broken rotting rat-crap ridden house. "Hey! Clean up on aisle 4!" He joked, actually making it only because he was generally terrified. It was worse when Tyler called the rats cute. He was so not ready that he was only able to choke out, "M-maybe it's b-b-better than I-it looks?" He wanted to go back to the van when he saw Rion driving back down the street. He held up his hand for protest but stopped to look tough in front of the girls and Kanen's judgmental eye.

He ran up and peeked through the door to only see what looked like dried puke, crap, and even blood pentagrams. The part that got him about the pentagram was that they were connected. "Oh my god, what the hell! Why is it so filthy! It's disgusting. Uhh I'm gonna puke! Omigehd omigehd. No I'm not gonna. Neh." He half yell half gagged out.

He wanted to go in and man up, but he was disgusted. He wasn't even a germaphobe, it was just gross. He stood on the porch, not looking back and asked, "Who first?"
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Tyler was pretty much already inside. "C'mon, don't be a wimp. I'll hold your hand if I have to." With that statement she simply grabbed Zayne's hand, pulling him in. "Come on, it's not as bad as you think. I saw a mop over there and I volunteer to clean the ground a bit so you don't add to the dried puke, okay? But look! This place is interesting. I bet this portrait of an old guy in a suit is at least a century old!" She began talking to him cheerfully to distract him from his fear. "Just relax. "

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 pm

"O-ok that demonic crap is gone though. No more of that. No thanks." He wouldn't admit he was a bit startled by her grabbing his hand but he liked that she at least took the fear of this place into consideration. As she pulled him to the hallway he looked at the portrait of the old man and said, "I bet he died at least a century old too! He is ancient. Is it just me or do I see scales and some pretty sharp teeth? Man I bet he was the first skeleton paleontologists found!"

Zayne was now relaxed that she was helping him. You could see he was back to his nature. He suddenly got an idea that would be so much fun if he was still happy. "Hey, Ty let's go check out the kitchen! Bet it has a raccoon or two you could harmonize with!"

He began towards the kitchen and gagged. "It smells like a sewer!" He looked at the cabinets and found that some were stuck, had broken handles, or ok. "Let's see. Rats, rats, rats, ooh! Rat shit! That's new!" He searched more cabinets. All had foods he never even heard of. As he reached to open that last cabinet he heard a 'Crik-Crik' from inside. He opened it and a large raccoon jumped out with a large brown odorous thing in its mouth. Zayne watched it dart across the room, through the hall and out the door. "Someone's in a hurry." He said with a cheeky smirk.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Corinna snickered at Kanens comment, and then laughed when Tyler spoke. "You are way too excited about this Ty." She said as she shook her head a bit. "And it's not even that bad in here Zayne. You're overeating. These were probably just made by some other stupid kids trying to scare everyone. All that cult stuff is probably horse shit. Right Rui?" She smiled down at the girl by her side, giving her a bit of a nudge with her elbow.

"Anyways, it looks like some people have already started exploring. I think I'm gonna have a drink or two first though." Corinna began speaking to her remaining friends, and it was almost as if on cue, Rion walked through the door, a bottle of fireball in his hand.

"Hell yes!" Corinna chuckled, taking the bottle from her brothers hand once it was opened and taking a swig. She coughed a little bit after swallowing and blinked a bit. "Shit." She sputtered, before looking at Rui. "Want some?" She asked the girl, then looked at the rest of her friends, also offering them some.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Rui couldn't help but let out a small giggle at how excited Tyler seemed to be about being in this old house. It wasn't necessarily the prospect of ghosts and such that scared the nerd. It was simply the atmosphere that put her on edge and amped up her already jumpy nature. The girl was lost in thought a bit until Corinna nudged her and she was brought back to the realm of the living." Huh...oh..umm...Based upon crime reports most activity of the satanic nature are actually just rebellious teens aggravated about having God shoved down their throats. This was likely as Cori said, a bunch of kids trying to scare people, nothing more." Rui felt her inner nerd coming out once again, negating her shy feelings at the moment which surprised herself a bit.

Her eyes shot up towards Corinna blushing slightly for suddenly going into talk about a crime report she had read online. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she gazed about the place taking in the small details. It looked to be about a century old house, likely even older based upon the architecture. Her gaze shifted towards the painting figuring it was maybe 150 years old give or take 22 years. All the while she was looking around she was murder in the details underneath her breath like she tends to do unconsciously when she's analyzing something.

Yet again though the smaller girl was taken from her mind at the sound of her secret crush Corinna speaking once more. Her chocolate eyes looked back over to Corinna noting the bottle of alcohol in her head. The redhead asked her if she wanted a sip and despite the fact she never wanted to try the stuff the little nerd actually felt curious about it. Then her thoughts went to another place about the fact Corinna had already taken a sip from the bottle itself. At that point Ru didn't hesitate before accepting the bottle and taking a drink, her throat burning like it was engulfed in fire. Coughing quite loudly she passed the bottle back using her now free hand to hold her throat as she coughed and sputtered a bit more.

Already a small hue had taken to the smaller girl's cheeks and she found herself smiling at the idea of an indirect kiss with her crush. In short Rui had an extremely low tolerance for such drinks and was already buzzed.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 pm

The ground creaked u see Kanen’s feet as he walked through the house, past most of his friends. Finding the basement of the house would prove to be quite the challenge. He didn’t really know where to look. He opened door after door, only to find boring things, a smoking parlor, a bedroom, what looked like it had once been a study. All the rooms had been explored before, made obvious by the empty beer bottles and cigarette butts.

It wasn’t until Kanen came to the end of the hallway that he found a door that was still locked even after all these years. It was kinda surprising, why handn’t it been opened? It’s not like it’s be hard to force it open, after all it was held together by rotting wood, and rusted hinges.

Kanen backed up slightly, reading himself to kick the thing down, however the mention of drinks from the front room caught his attention. Kanen turned slowly and walked back towards his friends, glancing back at the locked door over his shoulder.

“I heard drinks!” Kanen declared as he re-entered the room Corinna and the others were currently occupying.

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:41 pm

"Aww my Ruru!" Corinna giggled as she watched the girl sputtering and then touch her throat. She lifted up her arm which was the one that held Rui's hand and went over the girls head, then letting go of her hand, she brought her other are mmm up so that both of her hands were clasped together around Ru's shoulders and she had Rui in a tight hug from behind.

Then after a moment, she released the girl and glided across the room, setting down the alcohol on a small brown table on the way. "Yep, on the table." She said as she walked past Kanen. "Man, Just take a look at this place." She said, before she disappeared down the long hallway.

Rion sighed a bit, looking around and then raising a brow. This place seemed old enough. What if someone got hurt? I guess that's why they had brought some first aid kits. And he guessed if it came down to it, it would only take a few minutes to get to a hospital. Regardless, he was having a rather strange feeling about the night, something was off. This house was off. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 pm

As their friends entered the house one by one Juno and Silas both stood at the porch watching them. Once everyone was inside Silas looked at Juno and grinned,"See you on the flip side!"he said before he entered the house himself.

As he walked into the living room he heard his friend's voices coming from every direction. Setting his bag down with a heavy thud! he spun around to get a full view of the room,"This place is pretty awesome.."he agreed to himself before he moved onto the hallway and down.

-----

Juno wanted to take her time. So she did. As she walked into the house she headed down the hallway, her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as she called out,"Where is everyone?"she hated that she had waited now, her pace picking up a little so she could catch up to everyone else who seemed to be exploring.

If you can't find somethin' to live for , you best find somethin' to die for. ~Tupac

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:18 pm

"Hahahaha! I don't even wanna know what the hell he was eating. Let's say it was chocolate." Tyler giggled, happy that Zayne had calmed down considerably thanks to her help. "Man, seems like we won't be living alone. But hey! Maybe he will share his food with us. I'll call him Ron. Ron the Raccoon. Fits him, doesn't it?" Tyler nudged Zayne's shoulder with his hand still in hers, not really paying much attention to it.

Her eyes shifted over to a cupboard near the ground that was closed with a lock. "Oooh. I wonder what's in here!" She carelessly kicked against it and it broke into pieces quite easily. Tyler removed the parts and looked inside. "Woah, dude! Booze. A lot of it!"