The Other Side

EyesOfIce

The Other Side

Post by EyesOfIce » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:49 pm

(Okay, so I would like everyone to mark it before I put up the first post. Thanks ;) )

Wanderlusst
Silver

Re: The Other Side

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:32 am

Marked~

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:25 am

Markorino

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:53 am

Marked!
Love, Kitty!

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 pm

*+Mark+*
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 am

Rion drummed his thumbs against the wheel of the old van. He sighed a bit after moment of silence, and began to fiddle with the radio. When Corinna got in, he knew she would sync the Bluetooth to her phone, but for now, while he waited, he would flip through the radio stations. His eyes scanned the road and then they drifted towards the house. He let out another sigh and pressed his head back into the head rest.

Then a flash of red caught his attention, causing him to once again look towards the door. He let out a bit of a smug laugh, watching his sister scuttling towards the van, backpack slung over her shoulder. Once she reached the door, she slung the bag down on to the floorboard and then hopped in.

When she was finally buckled in and had the music turned on, she looked over at Rion, seeing him raise a brow and about to open his mouth in order to ask a question. Before he could even begin to speak though, Corinna interrupted. "I already sent out a text." She smirked slyly as she watched his face slump. She then turned to check her phone for any replies. The text was sent out to all her friends who had planned on taking part of this little dare, and it was basically just asking who needed a ride so that Rion and herself could pick them up.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 am

Silas was hanging out at his cousin, Jupiter's house as always his parents were in a mood. As both their phones went off Silas sighed, knowing it would be a text from someone. As he opened it, a small smile came across his lips as he stood up,"Juno grab the bag!"he called as he headed towards the door.

As Silas typed back that they needed a ride he slipped on his shoes as his cousin came down the stairs. As she tossed him the bag she grinned at Silas,"Here carry this."

Silas rolled his eyes before he slipped it on and opened the door,"So what did you tell your folks?"he asked as they exited the house and sat down on the steps.

Juno waved a hand as she sat down,"The usual,"She answered before she looked down the street. She knew they would have a few minutes so Juno popped a cigarette into her mouth before lighting it, as she took a drag from the smoke she blew it out. Silas shook his head and frowned at her,"That isn't good for you."

Jupiter laughed a little,"Neither is going out in the sun, drinking water from fountains and alcohol, but people do it."

Silas sighed as he looked down at his phone, texting once again begging for his friends to hurry up. Juno sometimes drove Si mad, the way she viewed things was like she had no care in the world.

Salamander

Post by Salamander » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Zayne was sitting on his bed playing his PS4, generally chilling until it was time. He checked his PS clock -2:00- he was about to text when his phone when crazy. He chuckled, made an inaudible quip and shut his game system down. He slipped on shoes and walked to the door. He called to his mother saying he was going out with friends.

He went out to the sidewalk and texted, "I need a ride. Cool with that?" His dad used the only car his family had for the open mic night at the bar. He sat down on the curb playing his phone, waiting for a reply, when he realized he forgot his bag.

He ran inside at "Mach" speed, threw open the door and began a thorough search of his room. When he found it he ran back downstairs and flew back to the curb and resumed his game.
Q: What do you call a confused salamander.
A: Me
Real A: One that axolotl questions!!!

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:54 pm

"Si and Juno." Corinna said while glancing down at her phone, indicating that they needed a ride. She then glanced up at her brother, just barely catching his nod, before the old van was set in motion. On the way to their first stop, Corinna received the second message. "Zayne will need us to grab him too. I'm guessing daddy-o went out for that stupid mic night or whatever." She said, rolling her eyes at the open mic night thing.

Rion snickered and shook his head. "Don't be a bitch." Is all he simply said as they turned down a street and soon came to a stop. The van pulled up in front of their two friends, and Corinna got out of her seat, heading to the back so that she could open the door for them.

"Hey my sexy babies." Corinna chuckled as the door slid open and she grinned at her two friends. Then spun around and climbed back up to the front of the van.

"Hey guys." Rion smiled kindly at the two once they got inside. "I'm surprised y'all are even allowed to come to be honest." He joked, eyeing Juno for a moment with a smirk, before quickly glancing to Silas. "I'm glad you guys are coming regardless."

"Yeah. I always need my healthy dose of Juno and Si." Corinna agreed, turning around to face them again. "Next we get Zayne, so find a comfortable and somewhat safe place to sit. You know the drill." She winked, chuckling a bit again.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:18 am

Soft lighting cast deep shadows across the room, darkening faces, but leaving figures in full detail. Music boomed throughout the household, drowning out one’s thoughts, as if Kanen needed any help. A few shots and a beer was enough for that, let alone the joint sitting two feet in front of him on the filthy coffee table.

Highschool parties, typically considered a right of passage for any troublesome teen. As per usual, this one was ripe with cheap weed and alcohol, and practically frothing with the hormonal lust of young adults.

A girl, a grade below him, knocked Kanen’s beer out of his hand, causing the contents to spill across the ground. Didn’t matter though, not his house, not his problem. Besides, the cheap stuff tasted like piss water. Kanen would much rather have a whiskey, or rum.

Before he could go search for said bottles, his phone buzzed.

He removed the device from his pocket and checked it. Seeing the messages, Kanen’s laughed to himself lightly. He’d completely forgotten about their little adventure planned tonight. To be fair, it wouldn’t be the first time Kanen had chosen to blow them off, it’d been a while since he’d considered himself close to any of them.

But, this party sucked. Particularly the booze.

Thumbs tapping the screen, Kanen responsed quickly

Need u to swing by Jason’s prty on 1st street.