[ONE](Warframe)The Tenno's Awoken{Closed}

Xylohem

[ONE](Warframe)The Tenno's Awoken{Closed}

Post by Xylohem » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:06 pm

"Tenno. You have slept for many years. Countless days I have watched the system fall into torment. But you must wake. Prepare yourself, for you are hunted." The Lotus' voice rung into the silence of Aleinn's slumber. As her Mirage began to wake the Orokin cryo-pod opened. Falling to the hard floor, she could barely hold herself together. Yet the sound of another body falling was heard nearby. It seemed another Tenno had been laid to rest with her. Mesa arose slowly, their Warframe shifting as it began to awake.
"You must move, both of you. Be quick and escape." Looking about, the Tenno both realized they were not where they had been laid to sleep. Standing, Mirage held their hand out to Mesa to assist their fellow Warframe. Upon standing, they prepared themselves. No weapons laid near the pair, though the steel flooring and deep green walls led them to believe they were on some sort of ship. The orange lighting showed the room dimly as Mirage moved to the doorway. Slowly the automatic door opened revealing two burly guards standing with their backs to the room. Their larger hop half made these beings recognizable as Grineer.
Looking to Mesa, Mirage gestured toward the two Grineer guards and their weapons. It was about time the pair left the ship, with a few useful weapons. "Contact me when you are free Tenno." The voice of the Lotus sang into Aleinn's mind as her Warframe seemed to prepare itself to kill the Grineer guards.
There's a big dark town
It's a place I've found
There's a world going on
Underground.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: [ONE](Warframe)The Tenno's Awoken{Closed}

Post by Archer_Algren » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 am

Mesa took a look at the approaching Grineer and wondered if she would be alright, she tried to activate her regulator pistols but to no avail, she threw a left hook at the guard in front of her while the other Tenno dealt with the other guard, she grabbed the weapon, a Karak assault rifle.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Xylohem

Post by Xylohem » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 am

Mirage heard the second Grineer guard turn to help their comrade but it was too late. Before the cloned flesh could unleash a shot with its own Karak, Mirage wrenched the guard's head one hundred and eighty degrees. A sicking snapping sound could be heard as she let the body of the Grineer fall limp and lifeless to the flooring. Picking up the assault rifle, Mirage also found a couple sidearms, a twin pair of Grakatas. Looking back to her fellow Tenno, Mirage didn't expect the Grineer soldier to remain alive for long. So she picked up the Grakatas and waited to hand one over to Mesa.
There's a big dark town
It's a place I've found
There's a world going on
Underground.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am

Mesa took it and holstered it, intending to use the Karak as her primary, she then motioned for Mirage to lead the way.
“I’ll follow.”
Said Mesa.

Xylohem

Post by Xylohem » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:19 am

Mirage nodded her head and held the Grakata in her hand. Keeping the Karak on her back, she began to walk cautiously forward. "Where are we anyway?.." Quickly scanning the immediate area she continued to move. Her keen senses allowed her to be aware of the soldiers that littered the hallway before them. As they came to another doorway, a large room was visible once the doors opened. Grineer lancers and others continued to patrol the area.
There's a big dark town
It's a place I've found
There's a world going on
Underground.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:55 am

“I don’t know, I don’t even know I ended up here.”
Said Mesa as she steadied her aim at the Grineer Lancers.
“Ready when you are.”
She said.

Xylohem

Post by Xylohem » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:34 am

"I think our best option is to try and be quiet... But what fun is that?" Raising the Grakata, Mirage nodded to Mesa and dashed forward into the room. A rapid burst of light came from the barrel of the Grakata as a spray of bullets lashed out at the nearest Grineer soldier. Crying out in pain, the cloned being fell to their death, but not before Mirage had moved her aim to a new target and was already making them fall as well. Still, there were many other troops littered about the room and quickly they came to combat the new threat.
There's a big dark town
It's a place I've found
There's a world going on
Underground.